Awww, you guysesss :flowers2::huglove:

You stole my nudie run!!

*does naked bum dance through thread*

SILVER!!! & OUR WITTLE MUMMY :huglove::huglove::huglove:

Hmmm... Seems so quiet around here...

giphy.gif

Might need to blow the cobwebs away

tumblr_mb0u3viiB11rdehy9o1_500.gif

Would you believe this thread has been active over 3 years...

tumblr_mf09nmtXVb1qzzo2wo1_250_zps86b24959.gif

Aussie convo killer: "You remember Mika, don't you?"

tumblr_mbdnbmfsfg1r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif?w=620

You call that a world tour?

n5077ac0a2f01b_large.gif

Who you calling crazy?

tumblr_mc424gHzg51r3ty02o1_500_zpsb993f19e.gif

Invasion complete

gifney8.gif

EDIT: I just saw bday messages from 16 months ago. :teehee:

Awww, you guysesss :flowers2::huglove:

Might have been some from 4 months ago, if you ever logged in :shun:

Well if you and Tanya honoured us with your presence more that once a year, there might have been a little more progress. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course, now you are both getting broody, I suppose you'll disappear while you're getting yourselves pregnant. Just come back and post the baby photos, OK?

:jawdrop: ZOMG

:naughty: Better reaction than expected.

And how have you been?

Might have been some from 4 months ago, if you ever logged in :shun:

I got a shun!!!!!! I made that shun smiley btw

*waits for cheque in the mail*

:what::throw:

Well if you and Tanya honoured us with your presence more that once a year, there might have been a little more progress. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course, now you are both getting broody, I suppose you'll disappear while you're getting yourselves pregnant. Just come back and post the baby photos, OK?

Maybe if Mika toured Oz :sneaky2: .... you know the rest. :wink2:

Babies... maybe Tan and I should adopt a pooing spewing whining little mikamite together.

Does Mika need 2 Aussie mums?

:naughty: Better reaction than expected.

And how have you been?

Hmm -- let's see: made redundant from work, not bothered to get another job as I could draw on a pension fund early (plus looking after aged parent and aged aunt so no time); have got another German Shepherd dog; discovered I had weird eye disease and had to have a cataract operation; haven't seen Mika but did meet up with lots of fans in London.

How about you?

Babies... maybe Tan and I should adopt a pooing spewing whining little mikamite together.

:sad: I think he'd rather have a French or Italian mum

:biggrin2: You can adopt me, if you like

Hmm -- let's see: made redundant from work, not bothered to get another job as I could draw on a pension fund early (plus looking after aged parent and aged aunt so no time); have got another German Shepherd dog; discovered I had weird eye disease and had to have a cataract operation; haven't seen Mika but did meet up with lots of fans in London.

How about you?

That will keep you very busy. Are they capable of doing most things still?

Where's the baby GS photos?!

How are your eyes now?

And yay that would've been fun. We dont need Mika at ours either :naughty:

Lets see. I moved into a unit and built a cattery for my 3 furbabies. In a relationship with my high school sweetheart again *awww*. Worked for a few months, good pay but too physically demanding and my body couldn't handle that much. Lost Salem in September after 3 years of feline diabetes :sad: . But we'd done well to fight it that long. He went peacefully. Thats about it. Not sure what I'll attempt this year yet.

:sad: I think he'd rather have a French or Italian mum

:biggrin2: You can adopt me, if you like

Hahaha ok! I wouldn't have to relearn my French or Italian

Or breastfeed.

If anyone is still in touch with OKD, wish her Happy Birthday from me :thumb_yello:

I forgot too. I'll do it on her FB now.

That will keep you very busy. Are they capable of doing most things still?

Where's the baby GS photos?!

How are your eyes now?

And yay that would've been fun. We dont need Mika at ours either :naughty:

Lets see. I moved into a unit and built a cattery for my 3 furbabies. In a relationship with my high school sweetheart again *awww*. Worked for a few months, good pay but too physically demanding and my body couldn't handle that much. Lost Salem in September after 3 years of feline diabetes :sad: . But we'd done well to fight it that long. He went peacefully. Thats about it. Not sure what I'll attempt this year yet.

Sorry to hear about Salem, he was a lovely cat.

This is Indy as a puppy

IMGP3822.jpg

but he is a big boy now and looks like this

P1040544_zps0595bb4f.jpg

My mum has arthritis in her hips and shoulders so her mobility is restricted, but she is OK otherwise (though starting to get a bit deaf :teehee:). My aunt is 92 but still very active. Unfortunately she had some mini strokes a few years ago and has absolutely no short-term memory. We've been having the same conversation for a year now.

Are things serious with your old high school sweetheart? Or are you just seeing how things develop?

Edited by silver

Sorry to hear about Salem, he was a lovely cat.

Lovely in an aggressive, feed me NOW then leave me the hell alone way :naughty: . He was selective about people. He bonded really fast with the bf though. Gave the best hugs if he trusted you. So unique.

This is Indy as a puppy

IMGP3822.jpg

but he is a big boy now and looks like this

P1040544_zps0595bb4f.jpg

Awwww :wub2: rubber duckie!! Does he still act like a crazy pup? Love when they do that.

My mum has arthritis in her hips and shoulders so her mobility is restricted, but she is OK otherwise (though starting to get a bit deaf :teehee:). My aunt is 92 but still very active. Unfortunately she had some mini strokes a few years ago and has absolutely no short-term memory. We've been having the same conversation for a year now.

It's sad when they get to that point. But you're doing a wonderful thing for them both. Hope you're coping ok xx

And the deafness: :teehee: HOW ARE YOU MUM? HOW'S YOUR BOWELS TODAY MUM? Just imagining my kids in the future.

Are things serious with your old high school sweetheart? Or are you just seeing how things develop?
Both. 1st year anniversary this weekend but still no plans on anything lol.

And this is how Indy likes to sleep :teehee:

P1040698_zpsb7b1e4f7.jpg

awwwwwwww yep he's adorable!!!

:jawdrop: I can hardly believe this!

Australia to compete in this year's Eurovision contest!

Maybe it will make Mika think Australia is part of Europe and increase the chances of a tour :mf_rosetinted:

mhmph2.gif I will NOT go to Australia.

MikaD.gif super excited about Eurovision though!!! MYEP.gif

That reminds me, I had a dream about Mika last night. Or maybe it was Mike. Or both.

I was at a supermarket checkout and someone was yelling out to Mika at another checkout "hey Mika omgawd Mika squeeeeeee" etc must've been French, and I yelled out "hey Mika, remember me? :devil: and he said "yes" :sneaky2: then went MTEARS.gif

And I asked "awww you want a hug?"

"Yes"MTEARS.gif then MYEP.gif ... Then Mdass.gif

hahahaha so I gave him a hug and a kiss to make up for my sh!t-stirring (shhhhhh) and he showed me that he was playing some new computer game at the checkout instead of serving customers... :doh:

Lovely in an aggressive, feed me NOW then leave me the hell alone way :naughty: . He was selective about people. He bonded really fast with the bf though. Gave the best hugs if he trusted you. So unique.

He looked beautiful in his photos

Awwww :wub2: rubber duckie!! Does he still act like a crazy pup? Love when they do that.

Well he's two now and hasn't stopped acting like a puppy yet :naughty: Always runs to greet you with a toy in his mouth.

That reminds me, I had a dream about Mika last night. Or maybe it was Mike. Or both.

I was at a supermarket checkout and someone was yelling out to Mika at another checkout "hey Mika omgawd Mika squeeeeeee" etc must've been French, and I yelled out "hey Mika, remember me? :devil: and he said "yes" :sneaky2: then went MTEARS.gif

hahahaha so I gave him a hug and a kiss to make up for my sh!t-stirring (shhhhhh) and he showed me that he was playing some new computer game at the checkout instead of serving customers... :doh:

At least you still have Mika dreams :naughty: But that sounds like him, sidetracked into doing something other than what he should be doing :mf_rosetinted:

You should subscribe to the Eurovision thread for this year :wink2:

He looked beautiful in his photos

Here's my grumpy Bubby boy. FEED ME! He'd sit on the kitchen bench and meow to be fed, because he knew the time.. But it sounded more like NEOWWW (Now) than meow lol

11349_10204322589637698_1036352872102939744_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=bf646554f5df04feaf9f97a7f9a19d01&oe=55590590&__gda__=1431914833_d1896a7f571bb51558469f51b0c7957f

Toothy grin

1512484_10202106677161271_828982999_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=e13d3d1b4d5dff936b99c5a26cb764a9&oe=55943F59&__gda__=1435578881_db433d8317a52ed595e33336dcf250e8

With Merlin wanting food again.

10616375_10203965935081557_1610725709701712824_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4e886b78afac7e5b4d8a7e35617e5ed3&oe=55619215&__gda__=1435490154_ed1284ff2de184f4bbcd403d885a9373

In the cattery I built them. It's another one of my uncles rentals so I can do whatever I like ("except paint walls black" :naughty: )

559475_10201579511942470_504967533_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=6fbac41cb00a9798fc4ec0d4b70345c7&oe=55558570&__gda__=1435723279_f9897fe44f9251304d31120d0a7c5bf5

Here's Merlin 10.5yo

10603614_10204322590437718_5913528675836521887_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=10c7bb18f0b0ca7fedc83d9e495a6bc8&oe=555F11F6&__gda__=1435415618_c6950a2445f2038befb3b5868e45fbf6

And Ella Nutella 2.5yo

10329043_10204322588917680_1900352557739855538_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=bf8f887386cbf5a79956c939ad329909&oe=555AB584&__gda__=1431352059_6f85969009c9d6460dce2cf59777af94

Well he's two now and hasn't stopped acting like a puppy yet :naughty: Always runs to greet you with a toy in his mouth.
hahaha squeaky toys? I bet he "kills" them fast. What made you pick "Indy"? Indiana Jones? My first thought!

At least you still have Mika dreams :naughty: But that sounds like him, sidetracked into doing something other than what he should be doing :mf_rosetinted:

Only because I logged back on in here!!! :shocked::fisch::teehee:

How bloody typical of him though? :naughty:

You should subscribe to the Eurovision thread for this year :wink2:

That was a bit cruel. :sad: I went looking for it! :doh::naughty:

But, yes I will. Just so I can be the token Aussie in the thread. :aussie:

homer_running_naked_by_nick619gtx-d38484p.gif

MELZY! Okay yeah I see you on FB a fair bit, but still... it's exciting to see you on here

OMG, he's AMAZINGLY cute.

Thanks a lot, Teegs. Now I want one.

Yeah, he is pretty cute. I am a little biased though.

And no probs, I'm here to make people clucky with my cute baby.

You stole my nudie run!!

*does naked bum dance through thread*

SILVER!!! & OUR WITTLE MUMMY

Hey Tanya! Good to see you visit :biggrin2:

I've been having those thoughts for the last 6 months too

Maybe little man and I (and hubby of course) need to come to Melbourne for a visit :fisch:

That hair... reminds me of someone from long ago minus a hair straightener

:teehee:

Have you seen her around?

giphy.gif

Might need to blow the cobwebs away

tumblr_mb0u3viiB11rdehy9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mf09nmtXVb1qzzo2wo1_250_zps86b24959.gif

Aussie convo killer: "You remember Mika, don't you?"

tumblr_mbdnbmfsfg1r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif?w=620

You call that a world tour?

n5077ac0a2f01b_large.gif

Who you calling crazy?

tumblr_mc424gHzg51r3ty02o1_500_zpsb993f19e.gif

Invasion complete

gifney8.gif

:lmfao:

*wipes tear from eyes* God I've missed you in here... and Britney is welcome in here any time...

I'll second that. Love looking at cute baby pics.

I got a shun!!!!!! I made that shun smiley btw

*waits for cheque in the mail*

Maybe if Mika toured Oz .... you know the rest.

Yeah, good luck with that.

OMG, do it!!!

For some reason I feel DC should be part of this.

I can hardly believe this!

Australia to compete in this year's Eurovision contest!

Maybe it will make Mika think Australia is part of Europe and increase the chances of a tour

Nah, I don't think that'll work. Then again, he is doing two shows in Japan so maybe that's a good omen. :dunno:

mhmph2.gif I will NOT go to Australia.

MikaD.gif super excited about Eurovision though!!! MYEP.gif

I was at a supermarket checkout and someone was yelling out to Mika at another checkout "hey Mika omgawd Mika squeeeeeee" etc must've been French, and I yelled out "hey Mika, remember me? and he said "yes" then went MTEARS.gif

hahahaha so I gave him a hug and a kiss to make up for my sh!t-stirring (shhhhhh) and he showed me that he was playing some new computer game at the checkout instead of serving customers...

Awwwwwwww, that's too cute!

I have had a couple of Mika related dreams (last one was maybe a month or so ago). The basic description of the dream was that I was going to where the gig was going to be, but I always woke up just before Mika came on stage.

Wonder what that means?

Sooooo, the most exciting things to happen around here is that we went to the pool in the town where Dad grew up for Australia day, and little man had his first swim in the pool (and loved it), and our family team won the swimming relay, which was good.

We've got my cousin's little girl's 1st birthday on Saturday, I'm going to see a psychic on the 1st of March (I'm mostly curious to see what stuff this chick will come up with) and in April we'll be going to a highland gathering and Mum's making little man a tartan outfit ft. trousers, a vest, a bowtie and a little hat. We're hoping to win a competition for the little kiddies...

hahaha squeaky toys? I bet he "kills" them fast. What made you pick "Indy"? Indiana Jones? My first thought!

Partly that - and partly because he is independent, indefatigable and usually in de doghouse :teehee: