Hello! This is my first time talking to ya but I am sorry about your dad too. R.I.P to him <3

& oh my god you both are cute and congrats!!!!! <3

Also good job on getting an internship at the UNI and WOAHH you did excellent on your honours thesis :o What are you studying?

XOXO

Firstly, sorry to hear about your dad :sad:  That must have been a shock.

But congrats on the thesis :clap: and the First Class Honours

Your wedding dress looks lovely and I am so happy for you :huglove:.  I hope you have a wonderful future together (but try to get some time to relax).

post-17486-0-85758200-1462240588.jpg

And as for Best Dog Ambrose - it brought tears to my eyes.  I am so proud of my grandson :crybaby:

Really nice that you included him in the wedding.

Edited by silver

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh god, I have some cringey memories of myself during my "I'm so random!" phase when I was 11/12  :doh: It's quite a common phase

Fortunately when I was that age there were no social media to record my activities (it takes a long time to carve a stone tablet :mf_rosetinted:)

Fortunately when I was that age there were no social media to record my activities (it takes a long time to carve a stone tablet :mf_rosetinted:)

Yeah, I don't think I was into social media yet at that time, but my mother has photos  :doh:  

• 4 weeks later...

:emot-sad:

Nearly a month since anything was posted here :shocked:

But then Mika seems to have forgotten Australia even exists :sad:

I can remember a time when you couldn't keep up with the conversations, the posts were arriving so fast.

• Like 1

:emot-sad:

Nearly a month since anything was posted here :shocked:

But then Mika seems to have forgotten Australia even exists :sad:

I can remember a time when you couldn't keep up with the conversations, the posts were arriving so fast.

:mellow: I wish I was there during those days :( 

It saddens me more and more that we may never get to see him, but well you know the yearbook video? He mentioned Australia and that made me happy :)

Hmm how many signs do you think I should get for my petition at least? 1000? or do we need more? :/ I so far have 155 

:mellow: I wish I was there during those days :(

It saddens me more and more that we may never get to see him, but well you know the yearbook video? He mentioned Australia and that made me happy :)

Hmm how many signs do you think I should get for my petition at least? 1000? or do we need more? :/ I so far have 155 

I guess the more signatures you can get, the better.

In 2007/8 this thread was very busy - that was why I started posting.  As all the Europeans went to bed, the Aussies would just be starting to chat - it was like a 24 hour fan club :naughty:

Mind you, I was made to sit a citizenship test before I could be an honorary Mikamite :shocked:

• Like 1

I guess the more signatures you can get, the better.

In 2007/8 this thread was very busy - that was why I started posting.  As all the Europeans went to bed, the Aussies would just be starting to chat - it was like a 24 hour fan club :naughty:

Mind you, I was made to sit a citizenship test before I could be an honorary Mikamite :shocked:

Wooah thats so cool :o 24 hour MFC!! Oh my, so it wouldn't be the case like now where during Aussie hours, there's not much going on, and whilst we sleep, everything is happening!  :baghead:

AHAAHA you're kidding :floor: I'm glad you passed the citizenship test! Is there any chance I could apply :P or are there no more honorary Mikamite positions :naughty: