ex-treme-ly board. us Tasmanians I are kind of funny cos a lot of people from the main land say we are technically not Australian, but we still go under the Australian flag. one of my friends have just recently moved up there and she messaged me over google hangouts and she says she is getting teased just because she comes from Tasmania.  

Edited by littledevil#222

ex-treme-ly board. us Tasmanians I are kind of funny cos a lot of people from the main land say we are technically not Australian, but we still go under the Australian flag. one of my friends have just recently moved up there and she messaged me over google hangouts and she says she is getting teased just because she comes from Tasmania.  

Sometimes life is just boring.  Days and days of ordinariness.  And if you think school is boring, wait until you start work ...... :mf_rosetinted:

But sometimes a day comes along that makes you realise life can be truly fantastic too. 

I LIIIVE! aha oh gosh its probably been years since ive been on here, does anyone even remember me  :tears:  

I joined in 2014 so I'm fairly new unlike you and I don't recognise you but OMG I am so happy you came back! :) HI5 MY FELLOW SYDNEY GURL  :naughty:  :wub:  :hug:  :cheer:

I joined in 2014 so I'm fairly new unlike you and I don't recognise you but OMG I am so happy you came back! :) HI5 MY FELLOW SYDNEY GURL  :naughty:  :wub:  :hug:  :cheer:

oh nice, is it too late to say welcome?? ehe"" 

same, I had many good times here and I came across it again because those damn mika lyrics lol, you can never be too sure hmm, are you from sydeny also??? so cool, but I feel bad at the same time, we suffer being left out of tours >.> and while ive been a fan for a while ive only seen him live ONCE!! what is this

• Like 1

oh nice, is it too late to say welcome?? ehe"" 

same, I had many good times here and I came across it again because those damn mika lyrics lol, you can never be too sure hmm, are you from sydeny also??? so cool, but I feel bad at the same time, we suffer being left out of tours >.> and while ive been a fan for a while ive only seen him live ONCE!! what is this

AHAHA not too late compared to you :P Thank you! 

Ah his lyrics are pure genius and omggkdsjs you went to his show once! In sydney? :o Oh god those days he would come :( I asked him on a live stream to come here and he was like "i want to but I need concert promoters" and so then I made the petition because I wish we all could see him again :/ he hasn't been here in literal AGES and if we can experience his magic it would be everything :wub: One day I hope he would return.. I think his show would sell out since he hasn't come here in so long :naughty: 

• Like 1

AHAHA not too late compared to you :P Thank you! 

Ah his lyrics are pure genius and omggkdsjs you went to his show once! In sydney? :o Oh god those days he would come :( I asked him on a live stream to come here and he was like "i want to but I need concert promoters" and so then I made the petition because I wish we all could see him again :/ he hasn't been here in literal AGES and if we can experience his magic it would be everything :wub: One day I hope he would return.. I think his show would sell out since he hasn't come here in so long :naughty:

yeeeeeeh it was juuuust  :fangurl:  amazing, but when isnt he really? ahah.. true, like he should come at least once again he wont be disappointed with it we are all dying to see him again 

• Like 1

yeeeeeeh it was juuuust  :fangurl:  amazing, but when isnt he really? ahah.. true, like he should come at least once again he wont be disappointed with it we are all dying to see him again 

true! he's perfect and yes you're right!  :yeah:  :aah:

I don't know why he can't add an Australian show when he does Japan/Korea :dunno:

oh Silver I didn't think of that! I'll mention to him that he can tour Australia at the time he does his Asian tour, when i give the petition!

Not a lot.  Here in the UK it's the middle of summer, so we've had non-stop rain for two days :mf_rosetinted:

oh really its been raining here too but its winter, im like soo freezing right now >.> and have a uni class in the morning but dont want to go because i have a presentation to do D: 

• Like 1

Whenever I get the inkling to come on here I go back to my last post to see how long it's been and I swear I have an internal body clock that keeps it right around the 6-month mark each time. 

Life updates time!

- I got a First Class Honours for my project about the algae! A quote from one of my examiners; "This is the best Honours thesis I have ever read."

- I got the job working at my uni - it's at a call centre for recruiting new students.

- I still haven't gotten a ~real~ full-time job, but instead I have three casual jobs; Beacon Lighting (been there 6 years now), the Murdoch call centre, and also as a "Research Technician" at Murdoch writing a report about another aspect of algal control for my old supervisor.

Then, haha, I could try to explain my month of April but it has basically been the most ridiculous blur of a month. We're three days into May and I'm almost starting to get a hold of the world again, I'm even going to work later this week!

31st of March: (daytime) wedding rehearsal at church, (evening) dad dies!

1st - 9th April: driving back and forth to my dad's house in the country, under the impression we wont be able to have a funeral until May.

10th - 11th of April: we can have the funeral now, plan a funeral in two days!

12th of April: our only car dies on the way to the funeral!

13th - 15th of April: three days to prepare for a wedding which I specifically arranged for two weeks off to work on! (just to give you an idea, I decided it was a good idea to make my own dress, and I hadn't made it yet!)

16th of April: got married! It was a held-together-with-safety-pins-and-masking-tape kind of affair but it was okay, I'm glad it's over though.

18th -26th of April: adventure-honeymoon sailing around Thailand - this was actually pretty good, but turned out to be even more tiring than relaxing, when I already hadn't slept in two weeks.

In other news, on the weekend we bought a Prius with our wedding gift money. It has hail damage on the roof and bonnet, but it was an absolute bargain, so much so that the RAC wouldn't let me insure it for less than double what I paid for it because that is "its value".

In other news I dyed my hair red last night?

Oh man, I missed you! Yay on wedding and honours thesis, so sorry to hear about your Dad :(

And where were the photos of the hair colour?

Hi peeps :bye:

I got to meet Blue Sky at last, at the Palladium gig :thumb_yello:

She's awesome! She ended up driving me, Tan and Bec to the U2 gig. That was almost 6 years ago though :(

:mellow: I wish I was there during those days :(

It saddens me more and more that we may never get to see him, but well you know the yearbook video? He mentioned Australia and that made me happy :)

Hmm how many signs do you think I should get for my petition at least? 1000? or do we need more? :/ I so far have 155 

It was so much fun. Unfortunately a lot of the people from those times have either left or rarely visit. Some of us still talk about having another meet up but it hasn't happened as of yet. 

I guess the more signatures you can get, the better.

In 2007/8 this thread was very busy - that was why I started posting.  As all the Europeans went to bed, the Aussies would just be starting to chat - it was like a 24 hour fan club :naughty:

Mind you, I was made to sit a citizenship test before I could be an honorary Mikamite :shocked:

Yeah well we had to make sure to cut out those who weren't dedicated to visiting :teehee::shun:

Well they're just rude. I know a lot of really fun Tasmanians and are as much an Aussie as those of us on the mainland :shun:

I LIIIVE! aha oh gosh its probably been years since ive been on here, does anyone even remember me  :tears:  

OMG YES! How are you???

No, not since he hasn't brought his arse here in so long :lmao::tears:

:lmfao: That's such an Aussie saying! 

I don't know why he can't add an Australian show when he does Japan/Korea :dunno:

An excellent point, especially since he didn't do a show in Korea or China till after the petition was handed over in 2009 :shun:

Hey all, sorry to be a slack rep. I didn't have proper internet access for 9 weeks cause I had to move out (house had to be repaired cause of water damage) and since then I've been trying to get a job :sneaky2: and tidy the house up. 

Hope everyone is doing well! 

• Like 1

Oh you bunch if lucky people... And please explain what live stream is?

Live stream is a live broadcast of a gig (or interview) on the internet.  Usually in a thread dealing with the event people will give links for watching the live streaming (though sometimes the broadcast is blocked or not available in certain countries).

Nico, it's so great to hear from you :) I hope the house is all goods now :D

here's something for everyone: https://66.media.tumblr.com/227db52dd1af8aeb727ca116892ce358/tumblr_mzwxd9AWvj1sqr1geo1_250.gif

The house is fabulous now Sonelle! All I have to do is clear out stuff in the garden shed that doesn't get used (that isn't baby stuff) and I'll be happy! Hope you're doing well! 

That gif is very cute :fangurl:

And before I forget, littledevil#222 you are our 74th Mikamite! Congrats!    :tea:  :cheer:  :mika2: (sorry, I got a wee bit excited with smileys). 

• Like 1