The house is fabulous now Sonelle! All I have to do is clear out stuff in the garden shed that doesn't get used (that isn't baby stuff) and I'll be happy! Hope you're doing well! 

That gif is very cute :fangurl:

And before I forget, littledevil#222 you are our 74th Mikamite! Congrats!    :tea:  :cheer:  :mika2: (sorry, I got a wee bit excited with smileys). 

That's really good to hear Nico! :D Clearing out can be a hassle but I'm sure you'll clear it out in a jiffy (first time I've used this word lol :lol: )! Thank you :) 

hehe Mika and Mel are sooo adorable (and Amira too) :wub2: 

https://au.pinterest.com/pin/424112489882909389/

(also @ your smiley comment, I looooove the MFC smileys so darn much- don't feel any shame whatsoever in using a million :lmao:

The house is fabulous now Sonelle! All I have to do is clear out stuff in the garden shed that doesn't get used (that isn't baby stuff) and I'll be happy! Hope you're doing well! 

It always amazes me how much stuff it is possible to accumulate without really trying (and how hard it seems to dispose of it).

• Like 1

That's really good to hear Nico! :D Clearing out can be a hassle but I'm sure you'll clear it out in a jiffy (first time I've used this word lol :lol: )! Thank you :)

hehe Mika and Mel are sooo adorable (and Amira too) :wub2:

https://au.pinterest.com/pin/424112489882909389/

(also @ your smiley comment, I looooove the MFC smileys so darn much- don't feel any shame whatsoever in using a million :lmao:

Jiffy really is a good word to use, it sounds so fun! :teehee:

That pic of Mika is from quite a while ago. That time brings back memories :wub2:

There are some awesome smilies now! I swear they bring some in each time I log on! 

It always amazes me how much stuff it is possible to accumulate without really trying (and how hard it seems to dispose of it).

It's incredible! The garden shed is almost half full of baby stuff. Of course, I can't toss any of it yet cause we may need it in a little while (no I'm not!). I did manage to get the bassinet out for my brother and his partner as well as getting some of the larger girls and unisex stuff for the girl that does my nails (her bub is due in November).

Oh, and Derek told me today that my cooking is getting better and that my food was nice :sneaky2:  :facepalm:  I always thought my cooking was pretty good  :dunno:  

• Like 1

Hahaha indeed!! :D I love the smileys too and omg I wish I was part of the fandom during 2010 and such :tears::wub: Aww I wish I could be reminded of memories but sadly I wasn't a fan back then :doh: For me, seeing his old pics gives me this certain joy and a sense of nostalgia about my life for some reason :naughty::wub2: 

It's incredible! The garden shed is almost half full of baby stuff. Of course, I can't toss any of it yet cause we may need it in a little while (no I'm not!). I did manage to get the bassinet out for my brother and his partner as well as getting some of the larger girls and unisex stuff for the girl that does my nails (her bub is due in November).

Oh, and Derek told me today that my cooking is getting better and that my food was nice :sneaky2:  :facepalm:  I always thought my cooking was pretty good  :dunno:  

What a cheek!  Make him do some cooking himself!

Hahaha indeed!! :D I love the smileys too and omg I wish I was part of the fandom during 2010 and such :tears::wub: Aww I wish I could be reminded of memories but sadly I wasn't a fan back then :doh: For me, seeing his old pics gives me this certain joy and a sense of nostalgia about my life for some reason :naughty::wub2:

Well, it's not impossible that Mika would come back to Australia, so you may get your own memories yet :hug:

Edited by silver
  • Like 1

Well, it's not impossible that Mika would come back to Australia, so you may get your own memories yet :hug:

Aww Silver you made my day by saying that :huglove: I hope that's true and that all us Aussies see him soon! :tears::wub:

Aww Silver you made my day by saying that :huglove: I hope that's true and that all us Aussies see him soon! :tears::wub:

Ahh today was a s**t day. Got hit in the head with a basket ball that almost knocked me out. Swore loudly cos it was so f***ing painfull. Then burst into tears and yelled at the grade 8 boy to f*** off.

Edited by littledevil#222

Ahh today was a s**t day. Got hit in the head with a basket ball that almost knocked me out. Swore loudly cos it was so f***ing painfull. Then burst into tears and yelled at the grade 8 boy to f*** off.

That was just reacting to the shock.  Did you end up with a bruise?

Na. But a huge headache and I'm still feeling a tad dizzy. I don't think I want to know if there is a bruise. Haven't looked in a mirror at my forehead since. My poor frontal lobe.

You ought to get checked by a doctor, you could have mild concussion.  I'm surprised the school didn't get you checked out.

I got an ice pack and a ton of sympathy from my friends. They didn't send me home early though. So I spent the rest of the day feeling like I was going to scream at anyone who walked past me and vomit on them.

That definitely sounds like concussion to me.