Mika @ RTL2 Radio, July 1 2011

Louiza

The interview for RTL2 has just been uploaded on youtube

Merci Celine for the link:thumb_yello:

:Update:

here's a link that works, thanks Ilseh :)

[YOUTUBE]z52YAthqLW8[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52YAthqLW8

Host: And mika, we have the impression that he's been created for the mornings cause you make us happy every morning! HI MIKA!

Mika:*laughs* hi

H: youre a creature of happiness!

M: oh not always!!!

Host2: well, at least your happy in the morning! Everythings going well mika?

M: yes, pretty much yeah! im happy...

H2: so we listened to the single earlier on CD... we'll have the live version later.. and its true, it makes us wanna leave for vacations!!

M: ah really?? cool!

H: and the next CD is all about love...

M: well not really...

H: well a bit!

M: well, theres song like this one that arent traditionnal love songs..

H: and why in French?

M: oh no, the entire CD will be in English!

H: oh.. ok.. im lost then! Good interview!!

M: and im the one who gave her the informations!!! *laughs*

H: this is a great moment in my carreer!!! Because i read "im writting french love songs" in the Parisien (French newspaper).

H2: they exist in French...

M: yes, theres a few...But im writting a record in enlgish, which will be out in 2012. But for the version for France, theres gonna be a few bonus titles in French.

H2: theres even one... i dont know if its true, about Michou?

M: yeah, its right beside, its a bar called Michou on 82 rue des Martyres. Its a bar where i went once, it was 2 am. And i stayed there till 5 am. And there was a girl called Karen who told me all her life life drinking a bottle of whiskey..

H: are you sure it was not Karen-o or something? Cause sometimes, near Michou, you get a few surprises!

H2: *imitating Michou* and theres gonna be a show in Compiègne on July 9th. Its gonna be quite special?

M: yeah, we're gonna do a few new songs from my new CD. What happened with "elle me dit" is that we wrote it to have fun. A bit like a joke. I was working with Dorian, and i said: why wouldnt we try to write something in French? And we wrote a few more songs. And the said: ok, were tired of this, we want something more "dance" and more "up" so why not do this: my mom told me qhen i was young to write happy songs, not depressing songs, and maybe youll be famous. And thats how we wrote it@ we finished it 2 days ago!!!

H2: well listen to it live in a few moments...

-George Micheal song-

*someone calling him for a contest*

H2: hi David!

David: hi everyone, hi mika!

H2: you would win Disney trip, 10.000 euros etc... are you ready to play with us?

M: maybe 10.000 euros... who knows... it happens often?

Everyone: hmmmmm...

M:*laughs*!!!!!

H2: ok, lets go David...

H: first prize a NetBook.. do you keep it or not?

h2: mika what would you do?

M: i'd see if theres something better... (i cant understand after:teehee: ive got many Macs?? maybe thats what he says:roftl:)

H: david, do you do like mika?

David: yeah, ill do like him...

h: a zoom tablet.. (ok, this part is really boring:roftl:)

h2: mika would you like to have that?

m: i dont know...

h2: oh, hes got an ipad already...

m: *laughs*yeah.. ive got one but i dont use it...

h: yeah, it sucks...

m: its useless.

h2: so david?

david: ok, i continue... i follow mika..

h: disneyland paris!

david: oh.... :aah: *sounds disappointed... id like to see mickey

h2: mickey or Mika??

h: listen to mika and go see mickey...

david: listen to mika WHILE seeing mickey...

h2: what do you choose? mickey or mika...

m: at this point i would say no!! dont say yes!!!

david: erm... ill keep it!

-mika live-:wub2:

M: yes, theres a few...But im writting a record in enlgish, which will be out in 2012. But for the version for France, theres gonna be a few bonus titles in French.

Only for France? :emot-sad:

Looks like I'll have to spend some extra money to get it...

Thanks for the translations as always :huglove:

ok, a few people asked me to translate the song...

its my own version tho:teehee: songs are hard to translate, please be comprehensive:wink2:

"Elle me dit"

She Tells Me

She tells me, write a happy song, not a depressing song, a song that everyone loves.

She tells me you'll become billionaire, you'll be proud, don't end up like your dad.

She tells me, dont lock yourself up in your room lets go shake it up and dance, tells me whats your problem?

She tells me, whats up you look stuck up, youre high or youre gay (ok, dont wanna cause a commotion here... hes using the word gay.... which can be for: lame, happy or, well gay.. choose your version :wink2:), you'll end up like your brother.

She tells me its your life, do what you want too bad, one day youll understand, one day youll feel guilty.

She tells me youre so lame, get out of your bubble, youre doing nonsense, it seems that you like it.

Why are you wasting your life(3X)

Dance dance dance

She tells me dance

Dance dance dance

She tells me dance, dance dance dance

She tells me do like the other boys, go hit a ball, youll become famous.

She tells me what are you doing on internet, its going wrong in your head, look at the time youre wasting.

She tells me, why are you moaning all the time, it sounds like youre 8 years old, youre not gonna please like that.

She tells me one day i wont be there anymore, and its when she says that, that she says something i like.

She tells me its your life, do want you want too bad, one day youll understand, one day youll feel guilty.

She tells me youre so lame, get out of your bubble, youre doing nonsense, it seems that you like it.

Dance dance dance

She tells me dance

Dance dance dance

Dance dance dance

She tells me, you still dont have gray hair, but you'll soon be 30, you need to wake up.

She tells me you're still a kid, you'll never grow up, and i'm already old.

She tells me, look at your friends, what they'll do with their lives, thats enough to be screwed up.

She tells me, yes one day you'll kill me, and its when she tells me, that she tells me something i love

She tells me dance, dance dance (X10000 times:teehee:)

ok, a few people asked me to translate the song...

its my own version tho:teehee: songs are hard to translate, please be comprehensive:wink2:

"Elle me dit"

She Tells Me

She tells me, write a happy song, not a depressing song, a song that everyone loves.

She tells me you'll become billionaire, you'll be proud, don't end up like your dad.

She tells me, dont lock yourself up in your room lets go shake it up and dance, tell me whats your problem?

She tells me, whats up you look stuck up, youre high or youre gay (ok, dont wanna cause a commotion here... hes using the word gay.... which can be for: lame, happy or, well gay.. choose your version :wink2:), you'll end up like your brother.

She tells me its your life, do want you want too bad, one day youll understand, one day youll feel guilty.

Dance dance dance

She tells me dance

Dance dance dance

She tells me do like the other boys, go hit a ball, youll become famous.

She tells me what are you doing on internet, its going wrong in your head, look at the time youre wasting.

She tells me, why are you moaning all the time, it sounds like youre 8 years old, youre not gonna please like that.

She tells me one day i wont be there anymore, and its when she says that, that she says something i like.

Dance dance dance

She tells me dance

Dance dance dance

Dance dance dance

She tells me, you still dont have gray hair, but you'll soon be 30, you need to wake up.

She tells me you're still a kid, you'll never grow up, and i'm already old.

She tells me, look at your friends, what they'll do with their lives, thats enough to be screwed up.

She tells me, yes one day you'll kill me, and its when she tells me, that she tells me something i love

She tells me dance, dance dance (X10000 times:teehee:)

well done and thanks roxy!!

danse x infini :roftl:

Well to quote the words of a true maestro

Everybody's gonna love today!

I certainly do; and I'm loving Elle Me Dit more and more all the time!

I can just imagine all the holidaymakers in the clubs around Europe going "Dance dance dance" while they jump up-and-down. It's deffinately the song of the summer.

Loving these interviews too T4P!

Archived