Mika @ RFM July 1, 2011

Louiza

Label Barclay posted this

Mika dans les trending topic France ! Et à 17h sur @radioRFM !

So there's going to be a new interview in about half an hour, anyone recording it:wink2:

http://www.rfm.fr

:Update:

Links to the interview, thanks Marina :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3499232&postcount=7

Edited by Louiza

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, quick translation (ive got a pretty good memory:roftl:)

host: hi who are you??*laughs*

Mika: *laughs* hi! my name is mika!!

host: presenting a new song?

mika: yeah, i always wanted to sing in French.. The song was finishes 48 hours ago... i didnt wanna do translated songs, only new stuff. The real CD will be out in 2012. People keep telling me since this morning that its odd that they didnt hear about it before or like yesterday. But thats ok, its a new way of doing things. its fresh. i thought it was perfect for the summer.

host: ok, mika, pretend youre the host and you just recieved this new Cd!!! present yourself...

m: *laughs* im doing you???

h: yeah!!

m: ok, youre listening to RFM.. we have Mikas new single... we recieved it 48 hours ago... it talks about a mom pissing his son off

Host: why do you change your voice when you take my place?? *laughs*

m:so this is the weirdest love song you'll hear all summer!!! its called "Elle me dit"

m: was pretty punk.. so ill continue with the CD!!! its gonna be great!!!

-song-

m: so apparently, i did a mistake in the first lyrics??? i say:she tells me write a happy song... (in French, chanson joyeuse... you cant really say that about an object or a thing... its true, its kind of a mistake:teehee:). Apparently you cant say that??!!!!! People told me i did a mistake..

Host: no... no..

M: no??

host: you can say anything you want

M:well, its too late now anyways!! *laughs*

H: so the new CD in 2012?

M: yes... its soon!!!! *laughs*

H:come back to visit us!!! and youll do a few shows?

m: yes, in Compiègne and around Europe. Its gonna be really pretty!! cause we're doing it at the Palais Impérial at Compiègne.. and we're dressing up a bit like Marie-Antoinette!!! We'll have wigs and stuff (I KNEW IT!!!!!:lmfao:!!!!!!!!) and its a punk marie-antoinette... she was quite punk no?

host: yeah... ok, thanks mika!!

mika: yeah, i always wanted to sing in French.. The song was finishes 48 hours ago... i didnt wanna do translated songs, only new stuff. The real CD will be out in 2012. People keep telling me since this morning that its odd that they didnt hear about it before or like yesterday. But thats ok, its a new way of doing things. its fresh. i thought it was perfect for the summer.

host: ok, mika, pretend youre the host and you just recieved this new Cd!!! present yourself...

m: ok, youre listening to RFM.. we have Mikas new single... we recieved it 48 hours ago... it talks about a mom pissing his son off

m:so this is the weirdest love song you'll hear all summer!!! its called "Elle me dit"

-song-

m: so apparently, i did a mistake in the first lyrics??? i say:she tells me write a happy song... (in French, chanson joyeuse... you cant really say that about an object or a thing... its true, its kind of a mistake:teehee:). Apparently you cant say that??!!!!! People told me i did a mistake..

m: yes, in Compiègne and around Europe. Its gonna be really pretty!! cause we're doing it at the Palais Impérial at Compiègne.. and we're dressing up a bit like Marie-Antoinette!!! We'll have wigs and stuff (I KNEW IT!!!!!:lmfao:!!!!!!!!) and its a punk marie-antoinette... she was quite punk no?

your memory is golden!!! :roftl:

:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

That's great. Abba, who were Swedish, writing in English, used to do odd gramatical mistakes and they added to the charm of the songs. For example, in Fernando

Since many years I haven't seen a rifle in your hand.

No one would ever want to change a word of it.

-song-

Thanks!!

"We'll have wigs and stuff" :shocked::roftl: I can't wait to see them!

-song-

t4p..!!:flowers2:

-song-

thank you so much :flowers2:

• 6 years later...