REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS - MIKA @ B’estfest -Bucharest, Romania - 2 July 2011

Droopsy

I noticed that too, before Lollipop.. She was still so excited about the song, and she must have heard it a zillion times live.. I think she loves her brother more that we could imagine :wub2:

there's something about sisters and brothers that care for each other that much that gets to me everytime. one of my soft spots i suppose :)

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I think it's me cause I'm one of the lucky girls who took picture with this gorgeous creature aka Mika. Sorry i'm late... I just saw your post. :)

We were waiting for him for one hour and half and finally he came out thanks to a nice bodyguard who told him we were there.

So, he came out and said to us it's gonna be hard to take pictures haha (he seemed to be very tired), that's why we didn't ask him for a group picture.

While he was signing our autographs, I asked him for a picture and he said "yeah"...

Then we thanked him for coming out to see us, I held his hand and said to him "Please come back to Romania, we love you so much"... "Next time when you'll come here please sing "I want you back" cover. He was a bit confused and I said "Michael Jackson's song" so he was like "Ohhhh... yeah".

He was so sweet and we were all shocked when he came out...

So, this is my photo with Mika:

dscn98612.jpg

So sweet!:wub2:

there's something about sisters and brothers that care for each other that much that gets to me everytime. one of my soft spots i suppose :)

Especially when we're talking about Penniman brothers :bow:

i forgot to mention what nearly brought tears (happy tears) in my eyes.

when mika started the gig, i looked at Yasmine. The look on her face was priceless! She seemed so proud that he was her brother and so happy for him. i wish i could describe exactly that cute face. :wub2:

Ohh... so cute! <3

I noticed that too, before Lollipop.. She was still so excited about the song, and she must have heard it a zillion times live.. I think she loves her brother more that we could imagine :wub2:

Oh dear, I clearly remember that!

When she started doing these little moves and started dancing to Lollipop right in front of us I thought I was going to explode from so much cuteness! :wub2:

I've loved reading all these reports, MFC rocks! :thumb_yello:

Have there been any reviews of Mika's performance posted in any Romanian papers?

I don't know about the papers, but I can say that videos have been all over the TV news :kachinga:

2 good quality but too short ! VIDS by user : MrCristidorombach

Relax

[YOUTUBE]bFqXLEO7jxE[/YOUTUBE]

Big Girl

[YOUTUBE]lNX3VPM2jOc[/YOUTUBE]

heey girls :)

I took some pictures at that moment (m&g), but I remember that (besides my picture with Mika, made by myself) i was taking pictures at random. I don't even know how i could make them, being so busy watching him and analyze all.

I couldn't believe my eyes, that he was there, in front of me. I wasn't prepared for this :shocked:

I thought that staying there is pointless, when everyone tells you: "is too tired, he'll not come" or "it's late. He's home already". (even the guys from Asian Dub Foundation told us that is at the hotel now, but in the end they were nice, by giving us the name of the hotel :))) )

At some point, someone told us: "I'll see what I can do", ... but we were like: ..."yeah, we heard that before." And after ...10 minutes, i guess, there he was, in front of me. you can imagine that.:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

So, this are my picture with Mika!

I still can't believe it.

25984310150253066399329.jpg

:shocked: Did they say nice things about him on the news?

:wub2:of course,they said nice things!The romanian media loves Mika!:thumb_yello:

the news about Mika at Bestfest were the same like these online videos

http://www.realitatea.net/concertul-lui-mika-principala-atractie-a-celei-de-a-doua-seri-a-b-estfest_849649.html

http://videonews.antena3.ro/action/viewvideo/811213/Interpretul-britanic-Mika-concert-la-Bestfest/

I took some pictures at that moment (m&g), but I remember that (besides my picture with Mika, made by myself) i was taking pictures at random. I don't even know how i could make them, being so busy watching him and analyze all.

I couldn't believe my eyes, that he was there, in front of me. I wasn't prepared for this :shocked:

I thought that staying there is pointless, when everyone tells you: "is too tired, he'll not come" or "it's late. He's home already". (even the guys from Asian Dub Foundation told us that is at the hotel now, but in the end they were nice, by giving us the name of the hotel :))) )

At some point, someone told us: "I'll see what I can do", ... but we were like: ..."yeah, we heard that before." And after ...10 minutes, i guess, there he was, in front of me. you can imagine that.:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

:wub2::wub2:LOVE,LOVE YOUR PICTURE!

:shocked: Did they say nice things about him on the news?

anywhere you read about Mika's concert at B'esfest, everything is superlative.

"Mika, on his knees in front of the Romanian public to B'ESTFEST"

"It was perhaps the most professional act before the B'ESTFEST in front of an audience as possible heterogeneous."

"Mika's concert, the main attraction of the day @ B'ESTFEST"

"The evening culminated with a show full of energy and color, supported by Mika, the artist entered on stage at midnight, in the enthusiastic applause of the public."

"Optimism in pure form by Mika"

"With reckless energy, very happy and smiling, Mika conquered even the most skeptical audience. He ran from side to side of the stage, danced, jumped from the platform at the back of the stage, sat on her knees in front of spectators and sang impeccable!"

"It was perhaps the most professional act before the B'ESTFEST in front of an audience as possible heterogeneous."

"The evening culminated with a show full of energy and color, supported by Mika, the artist entered on stage at midnight, in the enthusiastic applause of the public."

"With reckless energy, very happy and smiling, Mika conquered even the most skeptical audience. He ran from side to side of the stage, danced, jumped from the platform at the back of the stage, sat on her knees in front of spectators and sang impeccable!"

Oh that is good to hear :biggrin2: With positive reviews like this, I'm sure Mika will include Romania in his next tour :thumb_yello:

OH wow that´s so sweet! :wub2:

I´m not jealous :mf_rosetinted:

I´ll take mine on Balaton sound :thumb_yello:

The most emotional part of the show for me was definitely the very end of "Happy Ending" when sang just by himself the last few lines of song. I assume he noticed that everyone else was singing along with him and beckoned the band to keep going with the song. He let us sing those lines all by ourselves for a couple good times and I swear you could've read the happiness and excitement on his face. I am completely sure that he didn't expect a country that he has visited only once before to sing along all by itself so many lyrics of his songs. It was truly beautiful :wub2:.

Here is the video, and 5:16-end is the part I was talking about before. I wish I could make a GIF thingie out of those couple seconds. Maybe I will figure out a way.

I had noticed that moment on the first Happy Ending vid that was posted on Sunday, it's really beautiful:wub2:

:wub2:of course,they said nice things!The romanian media loves Mika!:thumb_yello:

it's so great to hear that the Romanian press appreciated the gig so much:thumb_yello:

your pic is soooo sweet:wub2: