REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - MIKA@Liège, Belgium - Festival Les Ardentes - 10 July 2011

Blue Sky

Liège - your turn! Let's hear all about it!

mika20110710_.jpg?1310374395

As always, please keep the chitchat to a minimum in this thread!

=============

REPORTS

=============

Droopsy

Statue_of_Liberty 1

Statue 2

ilseh1983

Jojotje

Sylvana

~Wicky~

STEP___

Charlotte_

Marly

rian

macboll

klikkie

=============

PICTURES

=============

Virginie

Statue_of_Liberty

Jojotje

Fouchonneret part 1 part 2

Hasibobberle

STEP___

Random

Professional or see same pics here

Les Ardentes website

Professional pics part1 part 2 part 3 part 4 part 5 part 6 part 7 part 8 part 9 part 10 part 11 part 12

=============

VIDEOS

=============

Blue eyes

Band introduction

Karen

by Biekjuh

Jazzy

Love Today

by jlolos

BIOTG

intro by flairmag

Kick Ass

by flairmag

Jazzy

Relax

Dr. John

Elle me dit

WAG

Jazzy

SITM

Blame it on the weather

by Jazzy

Happy Ending

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scaled.php?tn=0&server=737&filename=93mkf.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Setlist MIKA - FESTIVAL LES ARDENTES 2011 (according to the official facebook page) :

1. Relax, Take It Easy

2. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

3. Stuck in the middle

4. Dr. John

5. Blue Eyes

6. Billy Brown

7. Karen

8. Blame It On The Weather

9. Rain

10. Blame it on the girls

11. Kick ass

12. Happy Ending

13. Love Today

14. Elle me dit

15. We Are Golden

16. Grace Kelly

17. Lollipop

EDIT: This is not correct apparently, will edit as we get the real one as it happened

just quickly, so tired! gig was great, same as compiegne. and after the show we (ca. 50 fans) waited for him for ca. 3 hours and it was totally worth it, very nice and relaxed m+g, he was mainly just chatting with us. :wub2: got most of it on video. :wink2:

night for now!

just quickly, so tired! gig was great, same as compiegne. and after the show we (ca. 50 fans) waited for him for ca. 3 hours and it was totally worth it, very nice and relaxed m+g, he was mainly just chatting with us. :wub2: got most of it on video. :wink2:

night for now!

Cool, thanks for the little report! :biggrin2:

Whoo this must have been some fantastic gig! Even Mika was fangurling :fangurl:

Glad to hear meeting him went so well. I got such a different vibe from him a few months ago. Sounds like he's back. Looking forward to the videos Mellody.

night for now!

Thanks for letting us know, mellody! I'm glad the 3-hour wait was worth it!

:thumb_yello:

Can't wait to see your video! I'm sure it will be wonderful! :wub2:

it was amazing :wub2:

and yes, we waited for 3 hours, but had to catch our train at 5am, so we had to go to the trainstation with a bus that in the end didn't exist. so we took a taxi, to arrive on time for our train, which got canceled, so we had to take a later train that stops everywhere. and apparently Mika came out right after we left .....it's like someone planned it to have a laugh with us :mf_rosetinted:

but like I said, gig was amazing, he was like one energy bomb :wub2:

will tell more later, first a few hours of rest :aah:

btw, hadn't heard the 2 new songs yet. and I must say: WOW. Elle me dit is NOTHING compared to the new french song imo!!

Can't wait to hear more of your reports, peeps!!! :wub2: I still cannot get over this excited feeling about this new vibe that he's trying to spread all over!!

It makes me want to weep with happiness. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

I still can't believe it was the same set. I really didn't expect that :wub2: I thought we'd get the flowers' set again and he would only play elle me dit.

I don't care what anyone says, the set was gorgeous and I loved the outfits and the whole act. Mika seemed very relaxed and happy, a bit flirty even :lmfao: The way he was seducing that microphone LOL.

That being said, I'm still no fan of BIOTW at ALL. Though from what I saw on the compiegne videos, they sang it better now. Ida sang it very nice. I thought he said he and Ida wrote this song together when they were younger and now decided to record it together? Can anyone back this up? It was all in French so I could have understood it wrong? Karen is way better live, had my doubts about that one as well. But that was a crowdpleaser :thumb_yello:

Elle me dit was a hit where I was standing :naughty: Nobody knew it, but they were singing along to the chorus by the second time.

We went to the mainstage at about 9.30pm, got in the crowd at about 10 pm during Ozark Henry, who was great too, and had a decent, not pushy spot quite close..

Anyway, he was great, the atmosphere was good (it's usually better in Belgium but it's a festival so yeah...), the people in Liège were very nice, the organisation of the festival was great (= we had a free shuttle to take us from and to the parking lot !!! :aah:).

One thing: Mika, please stop the LICM songs now. Relax you can keep, GK too, but the other ones, it's time to move on :teehee:

One thing: Mika, please stop the LICM songs now. Relax you can keep, GK too, but the other ones, it's time to move on :teehee:

True that, but I don't want him to ever stop singing Billy Brown :mf_rosetinted:. EVER :cheerful_h4h:. I am glad you had a fun time!

PS, was there any M&G though?

True that, but I don't want him to ever stop singing Billy Brown :mf_rosetinted:. EVER :cheerful_h4h:. I am glad you had a fun time!

PS, was there any M&G though?

There was one apparently, but we didn't wait :thumb_yello:

night for now!

Aha, so it was you he was tweeting about!:biggrin2:

I'm so happy for you, it must have been great!:wub2:

Just my thought too when I saw the set-list!:teehee::naughty:

So he and Ida wrote the song together when they were younger....well, that explains a thing or two!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Thank you for the report! So great!:wub2:

Archived