Cecilia Barrios

which is, the sound of your cell?

8 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

I think I can't wake up with Mika's music, I'm a heavy sleeper so my wake-up alarm is Ottoman March 😂 so noisy, you feel like inside the war! Anyway, I'm happy with my we are golden ringtone!

I almost always do wake up. But I also keep an emergency alarm. It's a loud jungle dance theme and I have to scan the barcode of my cleanser to turn it off. Productivity 💯

• Like 1

I've got Porcelain. And some random ringtone to wake up - don't want to hate the song which brings me from beautiful dream to reality :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ringtone is the torchwood theme tune

Text is just a bleep noise

I have the following set as alarms as I often have to get up at 4am for work so need loud awesome music to wake up to:

-love today

-we are golden

-lollipop

-good gone girl

• Haha 1

When I put Mika's song to my cell I am frightened to death (I couldn't write correct cuz I don't know it in English)

Because they are really loud! Normally ringing tones suddenly rings, so

My ringtone is the chorus to Men at Work's Who Can it be Now? It's perfect for me :naughty:

These days I just have one of the standard ringtones, it's a nice melody probably some sort of classical music. I used to have different Mika songs as a ringtone, SITM or - the obvious - Ring Ring... - but I feel easily stressed when my phone rings, so at some point I didn't want to hear these songs anymore. :aah:Meanwhile I like them again, but that's why I prefer not to have a song I love as my ringtone.

Having said that, since I have my kids, my phone is mostly on mute. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

Medieval music for my phone.