hello from a newbie :)

kreacher

heyo! i've been creeping around the forums for a couple weeks now & finally worked up the nerve to introduce myself...

i'm Dee but the name Kreacher seemed more fitting since i'm prone to lurking, doing naughty things that I need to be punished for, and muttering to myself. :teehee: um... i live in Nebraska USA, work in a library, and am usually super shy.

i've only been a Mika fan since about July 1st, 2011 but i've fallen so hard & haven't listened to anything but Mika since :blush-anim-cl:. i've been trying to cram the 5 years I should have been a Mika fan into a few weeks... it's gotten to be a rather unhealthy obsession so i hope i'll fit in here.:naughty:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the welcome everybody! i love it here already, MFC has everything i could want to know about Mika in one helpful place ...especially the gorgable photos :shocked::teehee:

And don't worry your obsession isn't considered unhealthy here.

my family would beg to differ! they think i've gone "mad, mad, mad, MAD"! :roftl:

thanks for the welcome everybody! i love it here already, MFC has everything i could want to know about Mika in one helpful place ...especially the gorgable photos :shocked::teehee:

my family would beg to differ! they think i've gone "mad, mad, mad, MAD"! :roftl:

They'll get used to it although they may never totally understand it :wink2:

prone to lurking ... doing naughty things... fallen so hard & haven't listened to anything but Mika since ... unhealthy obsession

Yes, you'll fit in here all right :mf_rosetinted:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

heyo! i've been creeping around the forums for a couple weeks now & finally worked up the nerve to introduce myself...

i'm Dee but the name Kreacher seemed more fitting since i'm prone to lurking, doing naughty things that I need to be punished for, and muttering to myself. :teehee: um... i live in Nebraska USA, work in a library, and am usually super shy.

i've only been a Mika fan since about July 1st, 2011 but i've fallen so hard & haven't listened to anything but Mika since :blush-anim-cl:. i've been trying to cram the 5 years I should have been a Mika fan into a few weeks... it's gotten to be a rather unhealthy obsession so i hope i'll fit in here.:naughty:

You will deffinately fit in here! Welcome to the MFC!

Archived