Miracles happen! I met Mika today... at work!!!!!!

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This story is so cool, Kasia.

I was only nervous before I did anything. I didn't want him just to go to sleep or watch a film and never even look at me. But once I wrote the note and gave it to him I felt much better and I knew he wouldn't let me down. All of them were so smiley, chatty, just lovely!

You handled the situation really well.

I asked Mika if he wanted some ice with his apple juice. He said no and started laughing and I started laughing too and said: This is not real!
:lmfao:

Haaahaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa! I won't even describe what it felt like to check Mika's seatbelt is fastened before landing:naughty::naughty::naughty::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

:lmao:

He was watching a film on his iPad but when I was serving their row he removed his headphones immediately and started chatting to me - thanked for the note and said I looked familiar:mf_lustslow: He was just ADORABLE! THE BEST PASSENGER EVER!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I agree with many others that this is one of the most spontaneous and funniest meeting with Mika ever :original:

Edited by suzie

Haaahaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa! I won't even describe what it felt like to check Mika's seatbelt is fastened before landing:naughty::naughty::naughty::-cl:

:shun: Not jealous. At all.

They saw what's going on with me and didn't even dare go there: I also asked the captain if we could circle in the air a bit longer but he wasn't too impressed:biggrin2:

aaah, you handled it so well! Did they teach you how to handle situations like this? :mf_rosetinted:

Youre so lucky and I'm happy (/excited) for you! xD! :wub2:

(have you met other famous people on your flights?) :aah:

MIRACLES HAPPEN...

When I'm a vet Mika shall come in with Melachi. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by qwurtie

This has to be one of the BEST MFC stories...when you think of the actual likelihood in terms of statistical possibilities!!!:aah:

How lovely you gave him a note and explained it all. And such a nice photo!:wub2:

Hey guys!

Today my wildest dream came true!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

And.... HE WAS on my flight today!!!

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I didn't want to cause chaos, although I honestly felt as if I just saw a ghost and really didn't believe that was actually happening, so I wrote a note for Mika telling him I've seen 14 shows, was a Big Girl in Brighton and that I've always imagined he's on my flight and this is actually happening!!!!

He read it, smiled, his mum said my face looked familiar to all of them and we had a lovely chat.

I didn't let them pay for their snacks - who would?!?!?!?! We took photos, giggled, they left, I was left speechless: and just over the moon!!!!!

Please remember this story as a proof that miracles DO happen!!!!

Photo to follow in a few minutes:wink2:

This is a wonderful story! This made me a happy smile!). This is a most remarkable case.))

Kasia, you`re a lucky one ! And you`re very brave - I wouldn`t be so brave to write a note and give it to Mika ! OMG.... Sure I`m jealous, but most of all - i`m glad for you, as if it was me there.

The loveliest story I`ve ever read here !!!! Thanks. You rock.

Wow Kasia!!! :biggrin2:

One of those amazing stories that bring a smile to your face just by reading it! They really are a lovely family! :wub2:

I'm happy for you, must have been the best work day ever, no? :naughty:

I was only nervous before I did anything. I didn't want him just to go to sleep or watch a film and never even look at me. But once I wrote the note and gave it to him I felt much better and I knew he wouldn't let me down. All of them were so smiley, chatty, just lovely!

I asked Mika if he wanted some ice with his apple juice. He said no and started laughing and I started laughing too and said: This is not real!

His mum just looked at me and said: ohhhh, just look at you:roftl:

I think he was surprised too - last place to find a hard-core fan - on your way back from holidays:roftl:

They must have thought "OMG that thing of MFCers being everywhere is REALLY true" :lmfao:

Hey guys!

Today my wildest dream came true!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

And.... HE WAS on my flight today!!!

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I didn't want to cause chaos, although I honestly felt as if I just saw a ghost and really didn't believe that was actually happening, so I wrote a note for Mika telling him I've seen 14 shows, was a Big Girl in Brighton and that I've always imagined he's on my flight and this is actually happening!!!!

He read it, smiled, his mum said my face looked familiar to all of them and we had a lovely chat.

I didn't let them pay for their snacks - who would?!?!?!?! We took photos, giggled, they left, I was left speechless and just over the moon!!!!!

Please remember this story as a proof that miracles DO happen!!!!

Photo to follow in a few minutes:wink2:

Oh God .. I'm so happy for you ... Can't believe it actually happened !! :biggrin2:

What an amazing coincidence !! :wub2:

and the picture is adorable :)

Awww Kassia, I was smiling all the way through reading your story. You deserve it!

Did you manage to do your job still without ignoring the other passengers? :naughty:

This is just awesome! I will definately fly Easyjet from now on haha!

Awww Kassia, I was smiling all the way through reading your story. You deserve it!

Did you manage to do your job still without ignoring the other passengers? :naughty:

LOL

Other passenger: "Please...Can I have..."

Kasia *slaps passenger* "So, Mika...you were saying...?" :mf_lustslow:

Congrats on meeting the o'mighty one! ;-) Awesome story. Lived every second of your story...except I replaced you with me :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

LOL

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Edited by Mika's boo

you better bring your own ice cubes oh wait! maybe bring your own apple juice too :naughty:

LOL

you better bring your own ice cubes oh wait! maybe bring your own apple juice too :naughty:

I think if Mika is in a plane and the flight attendants are fans, all passengers should bring their own survival kit :naughty:

*emergency landing*

"EVERYBODY MOOOOOVE! POPSTAR TO BE SAVED! MOOOVE, I DON'T CARE THAT YOU ARE CRIPPLE AND 8 YEARS OLD. YOU CAN'T SING!"

LOL

Yes this is what I'd be doing. I couldn't possibly concentrate on my job. I mean if the video comes out while I'm at the office on Tuesday I will probably drop everything I'm doing. If he was in my office for 2 hours I'd have to book the rest of the day off because I would not be paying attention to anything else for even 5 seconds :roftl: