Miracles happen! I met Mika today... at work!!!!!!

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*emergency landing*

"EVERYBODY MOOOOOVE! POPSTAR TO BE SAVED! MOOOVE, I DON'T CARE THAT YOU ARE CRIPPLE AND 8 YEARS OLD. YOU CAN'T SING!"

Shame :lmfao:

I think I'd be more worried about the wrath of MFCers if Mika didn't get off the plane safely than anything else :shocked:

I meant to say Kasia that is such a great picture. I bet you were happy to see it again this morning and know you weren't dreaming.

AWW:mf_lustslow: how nice Kasia, it's so lovely when you see him unexpectedly

as we did in Portugal:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wink2:

Last year, a couple spanish fans also bumped into him here, but in Lisbon, while shopping in a souvenirs shop! :aah::wub2:

*note to self: next time Mika is in Portugal, pretend to be a tourist* :teehee::roftl:

Last year, a couple spanish fans also bumped into him here, but in Lisbon, while shopping in a souvenirs shop! :aah::wub2:

*note to self: next time Mika is in Portugal, pretend to be a tourist* :teehee::roftl:

should we pretend to be stewardess too, just in case? :teehee:

Wooohooo! Sooo happy for you :) You must love your job! I really enjoyed this story, you made us all smileeee! Goo girl, what you did (the note and all) was beyond excellent! You really know how to handle situations. The picture is beautiful too! (You both have scarves on) hehehe.

Miracles happen at the moment we don`t expect them. Now I`m sure.

I'm 100000% sure of that!!!

Awww Kassia, I was smiling all the way through reading your story. You deserve it!

Did you manage to do your job still without ignoring the other passengers? :naughty:

This is just awesome! I will definately fly Easyjet from now on haha!

Well, only because Mika was sitting by the window and watching the film (I wish I had asked what he was watching) I did manage to go on with the job... But still I had to pass by "to get something important from the back" at least 5 times:naughty:

LOL

Other passenger: "Please...Can I have..."

Kasia *slaps passenger* "So, Mika...you were saying...?" :mf_lustslow:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think if Mika is in a plane and the flight attendants are fans, all passengers should bring their own survival kit :naughty:

*emergency landing*

"EVERYBODY MOOOOOVE! POPSTAR TO BE SAVED! MOOOVE, I DON'T CARE THAT YOU ARE CRIPPLE AND 8 YEARS OLD. YOU CAN'T SING!"

I don't want to even imagine this. But... I'm sure I'd go there and give row 5 a special briefing first. Or hold his hand or something....:naughty:

I've seen Mika out and about a couple of times too but I think this story wins hands down because Kasia wasn't even going to a gig, she was at work. What a wild coincidence. And he was so lovely with you Kassia, it's so nice to hear.

Hey guys!

Today my wildest dream came true!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

And.... HE WAS on my flight today!!!

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I didn't want to cause chaos, although I honestly felt as if I just saw a ghost and really didn't believe that was actually happening, so I wrote a note for Mika telling him I've seen 14 shows, was a Big Girl in Brighton and that I've always imagined he's on my flight and this is actually happening!!!!

He read it, smiled, his mum said my face looked familiar to all of them and we had a lovely chat.

I didn't let them pay for their snacks - who would?!?!?!?! We took photos, giggled, they left, I was left speechless and just over the moon!!!!!

Please remember this story as a proof that miracles DO happen!!!!

Photo to follow in a few minutes:wink2:

That is so fantastic! 1 in a million! He must have booked it because he knew you were working...:naughty:

How Mika behaved with his mother and sister?

Were they sitting together? Were they talking to each other?

Thanks for everything,:wub2: the photos are special to you and for us, it shown as a boy close.:wub2:

He has a sleepy face!:teehee:

Sorry, my english is horrible!

Hey guys!

Today my wildest dream came true!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

And.... HE WAS on my flight today!!!

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I didn't want to cause chaos, although I honestly felt as if I just saw a ghost and really didn't believe that was actually happening, so I wrote a note for Mika telling him I've seen 14 shows, was a Big Girl in Brighton and that I've always imagined he's on my flight and this is actually happening!!!!

He read it, smiled, his mum said my face looked familiar to all of them and we had a lovely chat.

I didn't let them pay for their snacks - who would?!?!?!?! We took photos, giggled, they left, I was left speechless and just over the moon!!!!!

Please remember this story as a proof that miracles DO happen!!!!

Photo to follow in a few minutes:wink2:

That's the most amazing story ever ! :wub2:

I remember another fan who met mika at the metro station ! You're so lucky ! :roftl:

WOOOOW!!!! :fangurl: I just read the post (I enter the MCF web only about once a month), I work in a public office (less chances to meet mika but not impossible) and as you imagine that's my dream too! :biggrin2:

By the way, you look wonderful!! :wub2:

Thanks for remember me.... NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

This is such a lovely story:wub2:I'm really happy for you!

Well, only because Mika was sitting by the window and watching the film (I wish I had asked what he was watching) I did manage to go on with the job... But still I had to pass by "to get something important from the back" at least 5 times:naughty:

But of course....:wink2:

Edited by sienna

OMG..!! Your story is soo amazing and unforgetable..!:wub2:

You're so lucky girl..! You met His family and he in right place and time..! Thats just fantastic...!!:mf_lustslow:

And the pic is very cute...!:wub2:

That's SO COOL Kasia! I still have a stupid smile on my face even after reading all these comments! Congratulations on handling it so well, I'd never be able to do that - anyway, I bet Mika would never need a lawyer services around here... :mf_rosetinted: It's great to know that he was lovely to you. :naughty:

This situation was like Mika paying for you to have your own M&G! :aah: Awesome!

And BTW... Mama P. must be a funny person. :roftl:

Do we have any MFCer that works as a diving instructor? :naughty:

That's SO COOL Kasia! I still have a stupid smile on my face even after reading all these comments! Congratulations on handling it so well, I'd never be able to do that - anyway, I bet Mika would never need a lawyer services around here... :mf_rosetinted: It's great to know that he was lovely to you. :naughty:

This situation was like Mika paying for you to have your own M&G! :aah: Awesome!

And BTW... Mama P. must be a funny person. :roftl:

Do we have any MFCer that works as a diving instructor? :naughty:

I am saving money to buy a boat so he can hire it and I shall naturally be the captain.:mf_rosetinted: