Miracles happen! I met Mika today... at work!!!!!!

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are such a lucky girl! congrats!!!!!

I´m so happy for you!!!

That is truly a miracle!!!

Maybe I should do something similar after school:mf_rosetinted:

That story made my day and put a huge smile on my face.

I love those pics and just...wow...how you behaved is...wow!!!!

I wouldn`t be able to think I guess and you handled everything so well!

I've seen Mika out and about a couple of times too but I think this story wins hands down because Kasia wasn't even going to a gig, she was at work. What a wild coincidence. And he was so lovely with you Kassia, it's so nice to hear.

Again (and again and again) - I was a bit shy to go and give him the note at first, thinking he might be tired or just not want to talk to anyone but NO NO NO! He was incredible! And HE started chatting to me first!!!

that's cute! who took the pictures? a colleague?

Pics were taken by a guy sitting next to Yasmine (they were all in row 5 - Mika and Mama on one side, Yasmine and the guy on the other - I think he might have been her boyfriend but of course that's none of my business:wink2:)

How Mika behaved with his mother and sister?

Were they sitting together? Were they talking to each other?

Thanks for everything,:wub2: the photos are special to you and for us, it shown as a boy close.:wub2:

He has a sleepy face!:teehee:

Sorry, my english is horrible!

Mika was talking to Mama a little before he started watching the film. Of course he was carrying all her bags. Good boy.

That's SO COOL Kasia! I still have a stupid smile on my face even after reading all these comments! Congratulations on handling it so well, I'd never be able to do that - anyway, I bet Mika would never need a lawyer services around here... :mf_rosetinted: It's great to know that he was lovely to you.

This situation was like Mika paying for you to have your own M&G! :aah: Awesome!

And BTW... Mama P. must be a funny person.

Do we have any MFCer that works as a diving instructor? :naughty:

Mama Mika is lovely and after I handed Mika the note and they both read it she never stopped looking at me and smiling:wub2:I knew that even if he doesn't want to talk or anything, I could at least have a chat with her. Well, of course after a while I went there with the service trolley and he started chatting himself and so on.....:blush-anim-cl:

I am saving money to buy a boat so he can hire it and I shall naturally be the captain.:mf_rosetinted:

And me the crew - you know I'm experienced. AND I'm your fan too:wink2:

you are such a lucky girl! congrats!!!!!

I´m so happy for you!!!

That is truly a miracle!!!

Maybe I should do something similar after school:mf_rosetinted:

That story made my day and put a huge smile on my face.

I love those pics and just...wow...how you behaved is...wow!!!!

I wouldn`t be able to think I guess and you handled everything so well!

I wasn't albe to think for the first 15 minutes. I had no idea how I let all other 145 passengers on board... Funny thing is that a ground staff member came to me and said I'd need to call out a few passengers names as they weren't sure everyone was on board. I only thought: God, please don't let this be Penniman. If I have to call a passenger by that name I will certainly pass out...

The thought of the message only dawned on me after we took off.

Please excuse me whilst I do a happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am absolutly over the moon that this has happened! I can just imagine how you have dreamed of it but never believed it would actually happen. Even if you had realised that he had been in Sardinia you might have just had an inkling but as it was you didn't even know! I really am truely delighted for you. In 2009 you didn't even know me but on reading that I was struggling to get to London for the Bloomsbury gig you PMed me and let me use your personal staff discount to get an affordable flight. And then you got me the wristband for the gig as I wouldn't be there in time. That was so kind :huglove: So I am deliriously happy that someone who could be so kind and generous to someone she had never met has had such a brilliant experience.

I am truly delighted for you . :huglove::yay:

Edited by kath

I wasn't albe to think for the first 15 minutes. I had no idea how I let all other 145 passengers on board... Funny thing is that a ground staff member came to me and said I'd need to call out a few passengers names as they weren't sure everyone was on board. I only thought: God, please don't let this be Penniman. If I have to call a passenger by that name I will certainly pass out...

The thought of the message only dawned on me after we took off.

you wouldn't have had to call out any pennimans to see if they were there, would you? :naughty:

wow, i find it very impressive that you thought of giving him a note, such a great idea! :thumb_yello:

i wouldn't have been able to have any coherent thoughts but would most likely have peed my pants! :aah:

thanks for sharing this wonderful story and the pics of two really beautiful people! :teehee:

Oh your story is so dreamy!! :wub2: I also had a smile on my face while I was reading!! he sounded really sweet!! plus you met momma P and Yasmine you are so lucky! I'm really happy for you :biggrin2:.. And I imagine me in that situation and I really would be in shock really!! the note idea was brilliant!! and he was so sweet!! oh how lucky you are!! :wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow: I'll keep dreaming and more than ever since now on :mf_lustslow:

Omg, I just noticed this thread!!!! Loved you story Kasia, thank you so much for sharing, so happy for you!! :wub2:

This story made me smile so much, just thinking of you checking his seat belt, serving snacks and your colleagues trying to stay out of your way... :roftl:

One of the funnies and cutest Mika stories ever, and awesome pics! :wub2:

Please excuse me whilst I do a happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am absolutly over the moon that this has happened! I can just imagine how you have dreamed of it but never believed it would actually happen. Even if you had realised that he had been in Sardinia you might have just had an inkling but as it was you didn't even know! I really am truely delighted for you. In 2009 you didn't even know me but on reading that I was struggling to get to London for the Bloomsbury gig you PMed me and let me use your personal staff discount to get an affordable flight. And then you got me the wristband for the gig as I wouldn't be there in time. That was so kind :huglove: So I am deliriously happy that someone who could be so kind and generous to someone she had never met has had such a brilliant experience.

Oh Kath! My absolute pleasure back then! Well, actually I've been busy with other things recently and had no idea Mika had been playing in Sardinia the night before:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much for your kindest words!

Omg, I just noticed this thread!!!! Loved you story Kasia, thank you so much for sharing, so happy for you!! :wub2:

This story made me smile so much, just thinking of you checking his seat belt, serving snacks and your colleagues trying to stay out of your way... :roftl:

One of the funnies and cutest Mika stories ever, and awesome pics! :wub2:

This is the most unbelievable thing that has ever happened to me! And giving them the drinks and snacks and how they were looking at me the whole time seeing this actually DID make my day/week/month/year was so lovely! I'm wondering if I should wear my uniform to the next gig so that he spots me:naughty:

Back in the days we used to call this Karma, good karma!:naughty:

I'm wondering if I should wear my uniform to the next gig so that he spots me:naughty:

:roftl:

:huglove:

Hey guys!

Today my wildest dream came true!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

And.... HE WAS on my flight today!!!

IMG_1678.jpg

:jawdrop:

Wow! Allow me to echo what everyone else has been saying -- what an

amazing story, and thank you so much for sharing it! I'm thrilled for

you! Honestly, a fan's dream come true! :biggrin2:

what a brilliant story! thank you for sharing it. i was having an annoying day but your story brought the biggest grin to my face!

omg you handled it sooo well. i prolly would :puke: in his apple juice or something! :roftl:

so i work at a library in Nebraska, do you reckon there's any hope Mika will come to my work? :teehee: *still entertains her fantasy*

Aww, you lucky girl! I'm SOO happy for you! when I read about it this morning (couldnt reply your message, cause my fb doesn't work properly:sneaky2:) I was crying and laughing at the same time. The pics are great:wub2:

Btw, how EXACTLY did he behave while checking seatbelts? :das:

Aww, you lucky girl! I'm SOO happy for you! when I read about it this morning (couldnt reply your message, cause my fb doesn't work properly:sneaky2:) I was crying and laughing at the same time. The pics are great:wub2:

Btw, how EXACTLY did he behave while checking seatbelts? :das:

Well, he did what he was supposed to do - turned the iPad off, closed tray table and had his seatbelt on. But Yasmine on the other side was still looking for something in her bag so I told her: "Just WHEN YOU'RE READY please put your bag under the seat in front of you". I could see Mika was looking and smiling, so when I turned to him, he raised both his arms so I could see clearly his seatbelt is on. Of course we both started laughing:naughty:

what a brilliant story! thank you for sharing it. i was having an annoying day but your story brought the biggest grin to my face!

omg you handled it sooo well. i prolly would :puke: in his apple juice or something! :roftl:

so i work at a library in Nebraska, do you reckon there's any hope Mika will come to my work? :teehee: *still entertains her fantasy*

The apple juice was luckily in a bottle and his Perrier in a can:wink2: Oh did I say that when they left I went straight to their row to check if they haven't left anything? (and especially if he had taken my note with him - he did:wub2:) I found their boarding cards in the seatpockets and of course I'm keeping them (as well as the passengers list)

True and I like you and you can teach me more Polish than my swear vocabulary:mf_rosetinted:

You see, I can be of use to you:wink2:

Hey guys!

Today my wildest dream came true!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

And.... HE WAS on my flight today!!!

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I didn't want to cause chaos, although I honestly felt as if I just saw a ghost and really didn't believe that was actually happening, so I wrote a note for Mika telling him I've seen 14 shows, was a Big Girl in Brighton and that I've always imagined he's on my flight and this is actually happening!!!!

He read it, smiled, his mum said my face looked familiar to all of them and we had a lovely chat.

I didn't let them pay for their snacks - who would?!?!?!?! We took photos, giggled, they left, I was left speechless and just over the moon!!!!!

Please remember this story as a proof that miracles DO happen!!!!

Photo to follow in a few minutes:wink2:

THIS is the most amazing MIKA story I´ve ever heard!!! :clap:

You´re soooooo lucky! I would DIE if I were you! Seriously, from happiness!!!! :shocked:

you´re so lucky. oh my god. xD please talk! everything you remember. I wanna know more and more. :biggrin2: