Miracles happen! I met Mika today... at work!!!!!!

Kasia_xxx

I found their boarding cards in the seatpockets and of course I'm keeping them (as well as the passengers list):

I'm sure he left his boarding card on purpose. He knew you'd never ask for it, cause you're too refined, so he just left it for you. Ahh, he's so thoughtful:wub2: :biggrin2:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: Kasia, I'm so so happy for you! Dreams do come true, and this story is just like a movie scene - you'd never believe this could actually happen until it happens to you.... :wub2: It's a proof that everyone should keep on dreaming until they reach what they dream of! Ever since Compiegne I was thinking about you and our other Polish friends, how we had such a lovely day together and how it was so nice meeting you and the girls. I'm really thrilled and happy for you, you deserve it! :huglove: I also remember when you told me when you met him in Italy and you joked about something and he was so shy and everything.... It actually doesn't surprise me that you knew how to keep it cool, I'd expect you to behave this way :biggrin2: You're just lucky, girl, I guess now you must LOVE your job! And hope we meet again soon, maybe in Poland in 2012 if he happens to be wanting to do a gig there for his new tour! That'd be lovely!

Most of what I wanted to say has already been said, but can I just thank you for sharing this with us and thus putting a huge smile on my face for the rest of the evening. :teehee:

This was the most unexpected, random, hilarious but also downright lovely story I have ever read about! :wub2: So happy for you to have experienced it :punk:

Oh Kath! My absolute pleasure back then! Well, actually I've been busy with other things recently and had no idea Mika had been playing in Sardinia the night before:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much for your kindest words!

This is the most unbelievable thing that has ever happened to me! And giving them the drinks and snacks and how they were looking at me the whole time seeing this actually DID make my day/week/month/year was so lovely! I'm wondering if I should wear my uniform to the next gig so that he spots me:naughty:

:naughty: Good plan - I really think you should. :roftl:

Back in the days we used to call this Karma, good karma!:naughty:

Indeed. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: Kasia, I'm so so happy for you! Dreams do come true, and this story is just like a movie scene - you'd never believe this could actually happen until it happens to you.... :wub2: It's a proof that everyone should keep on dreaming until they reach what they dream of! Ever since Compiegne I was thinking about you and our other Polish friends, how we had such a lovely day together and how it was so nice meeting you and the girls. I'm really thrilled and happy for you, you deserve it! :huglove: I also remember when you told me when you met him in Italy and you joked about something and he was so shy and everything.... It actually doesn't surprise me that you knew how to keep it cool, I'd expect you to behave this way :biggrin2: You're just lucky, girl, I guess now you must LOVE your job! And hope we meet again soon, maybe in Poland in 2012 if he happens to be wanting to do a gig there for his new tour! That'd be lovely!

Ohhhh, so great to hear from you!!! Yes, I can confirm he was still a bit shy even now. Or maybe he didn't want to intimidate me - I'm not sure anymore. Fact is when he was reading the note I had written, he was blushing the whole time. At the end of the day, he's the age of my younger brother (but...errrmmm.... he's still MIKA)

I'm sure he left his boarding card on purpose. He knew you'd never ask for it, cause you're too refined, so he just left it for you. Ahh, he's so thoughtful:wub2: :biggrin2:

Haha! I'd love to have asked for it - it just didn't dawn on me!:biggrin2: But he did his job anyway. And guess what - I'm keeping the passengers list too:wink2:

What a sweet encounter in the sky :wub2:

That's a dream come true :swoon:

You make all of us dream and fangurl reading, thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful story and pic :wub2:

You had a good idea to write a note :clap:

I love the pic :wub2:

The thing is if I ever meet Mika while I'm working, that would mean he would need someone to babysit his baby for him :wub2::swoon::stretcher:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Ohhhh, so great to hear from you!!! Yes, I can confirm he was still a bit shy even now. Or maybe he didn't want to intimidate me - I'm not sure anymore. Fact is when he was reading the note I had written, he was blushing the whole time. At the end of the day, he's the age of my younger brother (but...errrmmm.... he's still MIKA)

how cute!!:wub2: is a nice mental image

Hey guys!

Today my wildest dream came true!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

And.... HE WAS on my flight today!!!

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I didn't want to cause chaos, although I honestly felt as if I just saw a ghost and really didn't believe that was actually happening, so I wrote a note for Mika telling him I've seen 14 shows, was a Big Girl in Brighton and that I've always imagined he's on my flight and this is actually happening!!!!

He read it, smiled, his mum said my face looked familiar to all of them and we had a lovely chat.

I didn't let them pay for their snacks - who would?!?!?!?! We took photos, giggled, they left, I was left speechless and just over the moon!!!!!

Please remember this story as a proof that miracles DO happen!!!!

Photo to follow in a few minutes:wink2:

:jawdrop:

Holy crap! You're the luckiest person ever!

IMG_1678.jpg

:wub2: Gorgeous pic!

I found their boarding cards in the seatpockets and of course I'm keeping them (as well as the passengers list)

:biggrin2:

I'm happy to hear from you too! :huglove: Haha, but Mika is shy actually! He told that in many interviews. It's only on stage that he's intimidating! And I guess in real life if he meets someone that is not completely starstruck by him, his true nature comes to show and he becomes his adorable shy-self. :wub2: That is an achievement to get Mika blushing :naughty: Yeah, he might be younger than you but he doesn't know that. And then still it's Mika, so.... :biggrin2:

I just read this on the fyeahmika.tumblr.com website and was so happy to see that it was linked from the MFC! :biggrin2:

That does sound like the most exciting day on the job ever and I don't blame you for being over the moon and in denial haha.

Being up in the air with him for 2 hours? I would have needed the biggest resolve to not just walk by him every 30 seconds to stare at him! :naughty:

I just read this on the fyeahmika.tumblr.com website and was so happy to see that it was linked from the MFC! :biggrin2:

That does sound like the most exciting day on the job ever and I don't blame you for being over the moon and in denial haha.

Being up in the air with him for 2 hours? I would have needed the biggest resolve to not just walk by him every 30 seconds to stare at him! :naughty:

How do we know that she didn't?:roftl:

Hey guys!

Today my wildest dream came true!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

And.... HE WAS on my flight today!!!

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I didn't want to cause chaos, although I honestly felt as if I just saw a ghost and really didn't believe that was actually happening, so I wrote a note for Mika telling him I've seen 14 shows, was a Big Girl in Brighton and that I've always imagined he's on my flight and this is actually happening!!!!

He read it, smiled, his mum said my face looked familiar to all of them and we had a lovely chat.

I didn't let them pay for their snacks - who would?!?!?!?! We took photos, giggled, they left, I was left speechless and just over the moon!!!!!

Please remember this story as a proof that miracles DO happen!!!!

Photo to follow in a few minutes:wink2:

awwwww! That is just SO cool! You so deserved that, what an amazing experience, I'm so happy for you :biggrin2::huglove:

wow...lucky one :)i imagine that u were like shocked when you saw him ,beacause the same thing happened to me,well not as big and nice as urs.i was going to pass out when i found out he's born on the 18 of august bcause thats my birthday!!!o.o I wish i met him :( but im still happy :)

I couldn't resist to send this gif :naughty:

imager.php?id=2955852&t=o

:teehee:

Haahaaahaaa!!!! I should have thought about that:naughty:

I'm happy to hear from you too! :huglove: Haha, but Mika is shy actually! He told that in many interviews. It's only on stage that he's intimidating! And I guess in real life if he meets someone that is not completely starstruck by him, his true nature comes to show and he becomes his adorable shy-self. :wub2: That is an achievement to get Mika blushing :naughty: Yeah, he might be younger than you but he doesn't know that. And then still it's Mika, so....

Oh, all of them were just adorable! I could see they were happy to see me as the happiest girl in the world, which made me exhilarated even more:mf_lustslow:

How do we know that she didn't?:roftl:

Well, so you know the truth now... Yes, I WAS passing by whenever i could "just to take something VERY IMPORTANT from the back", to collect rubbish (i.e. make sure Mika hasn't thrown my note away), because of too many people queueing for the toilet at the front, to answer any passenger call bell BEHIND row 5, to make sure my colleagues at the back are fine, to pick something up off the floor, to close that overhead locker............:roftl:

Well, so you know the truth now... Yes, I WAS passing by whenever i could "just to take something VERY IMPORTANT from the back", to collect rubbish (i.e. make sure Mika hasn't thrown my note away), because of too many people queueing for the toilet at the front, to answer any passenger call bell BEHIND row 5, to make sure my colleagues at the back are fine, to pick something up off the floor, to close that overhead locker............:roftl:

Hahahaha!!!! :roftl: Totally acceptable behavior :wink2: