REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - 미카 MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20-SEPT-2011

Blue Sky

I think he is impressed by our event for the Rain - refer to these pics. Most korean fans jumped and sang along with exhilaration even Elle me dit. He really loves that. So, he've got some energy from enthusiasts and it should be helpful for him to work for the new album. That's why he said like befoe.

post-23726-142983696159_thumb.jpg

post-23726-142983696162_thumb.jpg

And, the new song's mood is kind a slow a bit and smooth. But there is a note with subtle variances of pitch. Oh~well...It's hard to explain for that.

I can just say...that is very nice new one.

thank you so much for the first report and pics :flowers2:

how did under water sound?

what he said about the gig influencing his work is:wub2:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, we've posted at the same time (blame it on my slow internet) :aah: :aah:

btw, congrats, you've learned to post a video :biggrin2:

Yeah I'm so happy I've finally learned how to post youtube vids! :biggrin2: My internet connection was so slow that I accidently posted the Big Girl video later than you hehehe But it's awesome that we're both keeping our eyes open for new vids :thumb_yello:

I think he is impressed by our event for the Rain - refer to these pics. Most korean fans jumped and sang along with exhilaration even Elle me dit. He really loves that. So, he've got some energy from enthusiasts and it should be helpful for him to work for the new album. That's why he said like befoe.

[ATTACH]8477[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8478[/ATTACH]

And, the new song's mood is kind a slow a bit and smooth. But there is a note with subtle variances of pitch. Oh~well...It's hard to explain for that.

WOW thanks for the report!! So excited about the new song! :wub2:

Thanks very much for your explanation!

So, Is it like Blame it on the weather or is it more pop?

I really can't wait to listen it!!

that youtube user is teasing us... they've uploaded nearly every song now, except for under water! :aah:

great to see though that so much of the gig was filmed in an acceptable quality (only a bit far away, but with the screens it's ok... and good video quality, no shaking etc. :thumb_yello:). :biggrin2:

Ok, may I say this...? :blush-anim-cl:

My first thought as I heard of "Under Water" was that for non-native English speakers on the weather and under water might sound similar. That's my guess, but I so hope I'm wrong.

And thank you everyone for EVERYTHING! :aah:

My first thought as I heard of "Under Water" was that for non-native English speakers on the weather and under water might sound similar. That's my guess, but I so hope I'm wrong.

you may be SO RIGHT..... grrrr , hope I'm not right.....

I thought the same thing .... but ... Everybody knows "Blame it on the weather" now I think

That's a good point, LeiRe, but I did see a tweet that very specifically

said they were two different songs:

@Sugarcovered: underwater and blame it on the weather were revealed for the first time ever specially for the concert today in seoul!!! :)

http://twitter.com/#!/Sugarcovered/status/116148850846208001

So I hope that we do get to hear it soon! :thumb_yello:

@Sugarcovered: underwater and blame it on the weather were revealed for the first time ever specially for the concert today in seoul!!! :)

Lalalaaaa. good.

I think that with BIOTW, the weather got angry that Mika blamed him, so it started to rain and rain and rain and rain and this revenge ended with Mika under the water :mf_rosetinted:

As I said, I SO hope I'm wrong. I just can't wait to hear a new song.

:wink2:

Thank you for trying to explain it to us, in the absence of a recording. You were definitely listening to the show, not only watching it. :teehee:I am curious about the song now.

Oh My Godness! You intrigued me with this... :excite:

under the water.....sometimes I'd like to live under the water....so peaceful there...no stupid noises... I' ve been watching movies about the ocean recently and thinking about it....

:loco:

:naughty:

Sorry, I just like this smilie

I actually wouldn't mind waiting to hear it on the album, but I AM curious. :naughty: Thanks for the reports so far, will have to wait until tonight to watch the videos but it looks like Seoul showed everyone how it's done, as always!

I think we will hear it before the album releasing. Because the reason why artists sing songs from the new album is to see the reaction of public, of fans. And if no one recorded it, I´M SURE he will show it somehow anyway. Obviously artists sing upcoming singles first, so they need to know if it has a potential. We won´t wait so long I´m sure. :thumb_yello:

Archived