yep...they both were great:thumb_yello:

...but...I especially admire him when he sings rain alone...you know...here they change so he can "rest" a bit.. but when he sings alone he has to do all this "repeating job" alone...he must be very strong..physically and amazing at breathing!

I'm always super extatic during "rain" at gigs but for obvious reasons my favourite "rain" is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uony5V6-8go

And it's much more difficult to sing and dance (jump) at the same time :wink2: Nice vid,good quality! :thumb_yello:

And it's much more difficult to sing and dance (jump) at the same time :wink2: Nice vid,good quality! :thumb_yello:

absoulutely:wink2::thumb_yello:

(thanxx:thumb_yello: it is not my video but there was this amazing guy there...and he took the best vids!!he wasn't even M fan and he didnt know the names of the songs...:original: but he did a great job:thumb_yello:)

will you be there in person, lucky you?:wink2::thumb_yello:

yes...it's less than a week!

Oh no, I won't.. I can still wish (we can only win the tickets) but at the moment it's a no.

But I'm glad we'll see him anyway, even on a screen :blush-anim-cl:

[YOUTUBE]N__5O8mYiVw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry if it has already been posted.

what an absolutely beautiful performance:wub2: want to hear this song live soooo much:wub2:

thank you for the video :flowers2:

I'm sorry, but I was recently told that this video was published online without permission, by the person I found it from. So sharing it further isn't really allowed because there was a special deal or something...

Sorry folks :huh: But if you want it, I'll try and set up a download link soon because it's pretty special :wub2: