The "Vote For Me!" Thread

dcdeb

My dear MIKA fans.. Now I need your help ...

I submitted for competition Design the Absolut India Limited Edition bottle and now I need your votes ...

I hope you will help me .. You can vote just once but you can vote with facebook and twitter profile both.. If you have more than one profile on facebook and twitter that is even more better ...

This is the link and THANK YOU SO MUCH :mikalove:

https://www.talenthouse.com/i/286/submission/126524/84dce6da

My dear MIKA fans.. Now I need your help ...

I submitted for competition Design the Absolut India Limited Edition bottle and now I need your votes ...

I hope you will help me .. You can vote just once but you can vote with facebook and twitter profile both.. If you have more than one profile on facebook and twitter that is even more better ...

This is the link and THANK YOU SO MUCH :mikalove:

https://www.talenthouse.com/i/286/submission/126524/84dce6da

Voted!

Can you vote for me in return? http://www.weetix.fr/z/Evk3KwX/martaakendji

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Me and my friend dreams are trying to win a competition to win Meet and Greet in Trieste.
We are both from different countries and from all gigs in Italy we decided to travel to Trieste, which was truly an amazing choice  :teehee: We both love Mika very much - We've seen him once and we haven't met him yet (and we don't have many opportunities) and it would mean so much for us to meet him....so we decided to try that competition!   :wub: :wub: :wub:

The competition consist in writing a name of his next album - our ideas and what we woud like - and put some story behind it  :)
We would like to share our story with you and IF you'll like our idea, we would be incredibly happy and grateful if you could give us a "like" on FB :) It's here - Our comment is by Urška Klančar (dreams) and it's between the new ones "Novità"  :)
http://ilpiccolo.gel...5082?refresh_ce

The story ... We have choosen to use the topic of "Dark and Light" of his songs and use a night and rainbow as a symbols :) There it is:
In English: :uk:
"The rainbow that overcame the night sky"
It represents his music and also his personality.
Usually, rainbows are on clear blue sky – and they are symbol of pure joy and happiness.
But rainbow on the dark night sky is different. It’s not so visible, not so happy and positive.
And we can’t see rainbow at the dark very often- it’s miracle to see one!
Mika’s music is like this. It’s bittersweet - A combination of light and dark. Even when the life and your emotions are diffucult and there’s lot of darkness (night), you can see something beautiful and colourful (rainbow). It’s about accepting the fact that the sky is dark… but if you stay positive you can see happiness in it. A beautiful symbol of rainbow.

In Italian:  :italia:
"Un arcobaleno che attraversa il cielo notturno"
Si tratta di un arcobaleno nello scuro cielo notturno, rappresenta la sua musica e anche la sua personalità.
Di solito, gli arcobaleni sono nel limpido cielo blu - e simboleggiano pura gioia e felicità. Possiamo vederli abbastanza spesso. Ma un arcobaleno nel cielo notturno è diverso. Non è così visibile, neanche così gioioso e positivo.
E non possiamo vedere un arcobaleno nell'oscurità così spesso - è un miracolo vederne uno!
La musica di Mika è così. È agrodolce - una combinazione di luce e oscurità. Anche quando la vita e le tue emozioni sono difficili e c'è tanta oscurità (notte), puoi vedere qualcosa di bellissimo e colorato (arcobaleno).
Si tratta di accettare il fatto che il cielo è scuro... ma se rimani positivo puoi trovarci la felicità.
Un bellissimo simbolo di arcobaleno.

We wanted to share the story with you :) We don't want to persuade you to vote for us, but if you want to help us, we would be so grateful :) I know that in this community are so many nice people and that our MFC family could help us  :thumb_yello:
I can't describe how happy I would be if we could meet Mika... it's truly my dream....  :wub:

Thank you so much for reading this!  :hug:

Me and my friend dreams are trying to win a competition to win Meet and Greet in Trieste.

We are both from different countries and from all gigs in Italy we decided to travel to Trieste, which was truly an amazing choice  :teehee: We both love Mika very much - We've seen him once and we haven't met him yet (and we don't have many opportunities) and it would mean so much for us to meet him....so we decided to try that competition!   :wub: :wub: :wub:

The competition consist in writing a name of his next album - our ideas and what we woud like - and put some story behind it  :)

We would like to share our story with you and IF you'll like our idea, we would be incredibly happy and grateful if you could give us a "like" on FB :) It's here - Our comment is by Urška Klančar (dreams) and it's between the new ones "Novità"  :)

http://ilpiccolo.gel...5082?refresh_ce

The story ... We have choosen to use the topic of "Dark and Light" of his songs and use a night and rainbow as a symbols :) There it is:

In English: :uk:

"The rainbow that overcame the night sky"

It represents his music and also his personality.

Usually, rainbows are on clear blue sky – and they are symbol of pure joy and happiness.

But rainbow on the dark night sky is different. It’s not so visible, not so happy and positive.

And we can’t see rainbow at the dark very often- it’s miracle to see one!

Mika’s music is like this. It’s bittersweet - A combination of light and dark. Even when the life and your emotions are diffucult and there’s lot of darkness (night), you can see something beautiful and colourful (rainbow). It’s about accepting the fact that the sky is dark… but if you stay positive you can see happiness in it. A beautiful symbol of rainbow.

In Italian:  :italia:

"Un arcobaleno che attraversa il cielo notturno"

Si tratta di un arcobaleno nello scuro cielo notturno, rappresenta la sua musica e anche la sua personalità.

Di solito, gli arcobaleni sono nel limpido cielo blu - e simboleggiano pura gioia e felicità. Possiamo vederli abbastanza spesso. Ma un arcobaleno nel cielo notturno è diverso. Non è così visibile, neanche così gioioso e positivo.

E non possiamo vedere un arcobaleno nell'oscurità così spesso - è un miracolo vederne uno!

La musica di Mika è così. È agrodolce - una combinazione di luce e oscurità. Anche quando la vita e le tue emozioni sono difficili e c'è tanta oscurità (notte), puoi vedere qualcosa di bellissimo e colorato (arcobaleno).

Si tratta di accettare il fatto che il cielo è scuro... ma se rimani positivo puoi trovarci la felicità.

Un bellissimo simbolo di arcobaleno.

We wanted to share the story with you :) We don't want to persuade you to vote for us, but if you want to help us, we would be so grateful :) I know that in this community are so many nice people and that our MFC family could help us  :thumb_yello:

I can't describe how happy I would be if we could meet Mika... it's truly my dream....  :wub:

Thank you so much for reading this!  :hug:

Good luck to you :huglove:

• 11 months later...

Hey!!!!!

It's been ages that I've been here.. Maybe some of you remember me.. :blush-anim-cl:

It's all so different now that I can hardly find all the places I used to post to... :wink2: 

But now I REALLY need your  help, dear fello MFCers... :wub2:

I'm taking part in a competition on instagram and I need so so many likes!!! First place over 4000 :tears:

so I'm asking.. Can you please open the link below and hit "like". I'd be SO grateful!!! If you can, share it...

Thank you all!!!! And I hope to come back here more often .. :wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ängi said:

Hey!!!!!

It's been ages that I've been here.. Maybe some of you remember me.. :blush-anim-cl:

It's all so different now that I can hardly find all the places I used to post to... :wink2: 

I'm taking part in a competition on instagram and I need so so many likes!!! First place over 4000 :tears:

so I'm asking.. Can you please open the link below and hit "like". I'd be SO grateful!!! If you can, share it...

Thank you all!!!! And I hope to come back here more often .. :wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

Of course I remember you. Welcome back. Im going to vote and please back soon. :hug:

Done!! :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Just now, Mikasister said:

Of course I remember you. Welcome back. Im going to vote and please back soon. :hug:

Ah thank you!!! I've missed this place!!!!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

• Like 2

On 19/6/2017 at 7:06 PM, ängi said:

Hey!!!!!

Just now, Gabry74 said:

Thank you so so so so so much!!!! It means a lot to me!!!!!!! :) I mean.. I still have like 20 days til' it ends but difference between me and 1st place is 300 likes =(

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ängi said:

Thank you so so so so so much!!!! It means a lot to me!!!!!!! :) I mean.. I still have like 20 days til' it ends but difference between me and 1st place is 300 likes =(

I'm sorry but I'll try to share it! :crossed:

On 6/19/2017 at 8:06 PM, ängi said:

Hey!!!!!

For those who have helped me, thank you so much !!! :huglove: I'm only 200 likes behind from the first place. :original: i appreciate it! 

If you haven't liked it yet and have a bit time, then thank you!!! :huglove:

9 hours ago, ängi said:

For those who have helped me, thank you so much !!! :huglove: I'm only 200 likes behind from the first place. :original: i appreciate it! 

If you haven't liked it yet and have a bit time, then thank you!!! :huglove:

Glad for you!! :hug: