HRC announces 15th annual National Dinner line-up

dcdeb

awww, i'm so proud of our Golden Boy, getting all this attention! :D ...but He should play the first part (and the after party too!), Mika's way better than Cyndi Lauper or Greyson Chance (well, i've never actually heard of Greyson Chance before :blush-anim-cl: but i think it's safe to assume!)

i wonder if the prez will be at the afterparty & i wonder if Da Boss will be at the first part of the event... sweet Holy Johnny i hope somebody gets pix or video if they meet!

Greyson Chance is a great little singer... think he is younger then Justin Bieber :naughty:

awww, i'm so proud of our Golden Boy, getting all this attention! :D ...but He should play the first part (and the after party too!), Mika's way better than Cyndi Lauper or Greyson Chance (well, i've never actually heard of Greyson Chance before :blush-anim-cl: but i think it's safe to assume!)

i wonder if the prez will be at the afterparty & i wonder if Da Boss will be at the first part of the event... sweet Holy Johnny i hope somebody gets pix or video if they meet!

HERE,

now you can say you've actually heard Greyson Chance . . .

[YOUTUBE]bxDlC7YV5is[/YOUTUBE]

Greyson Chance is a great little singer... think he is younger then Justin Bieber :naughty:

He is adorable! :biggrin2: Btw, have you seen how many views his Paparazzi has on Youtube? :shocked: I remember him from Ellen, he became very popular on Youtube after that.

Wow! Such a high profile event! Thanks for the link Alice!

This is where it's all going to happen:

pic1-482.jpg

http://www.meetingsandeventsdc.com/company/303/#

GOT to figure out a way

to sneak in the back door!

Everyone else will enter here:

convctr1.jpg

[YouTube]mbXbsQLM-Es[/YouTube]

Going to be a LOT of PEEPS there:

Photo%201.jpeg

Edited by A. Clay

HERE,

Never heard about Greyson, this is the first time but OMG, he's fantastic! :wub2:

better than Justin by far :naughty: in my opinion :blush-anim-cl:

Hope Mika meet him and has the chance to heard how he sings and plays the piano :wink2:

I'm so excited that he's doing something in North America. Hopefully the first of many gigs/appearances in the next year. :biggrin2:

:crybaby:

i wanna see himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for you Deb :no:

i think hes very talented:teehee:

He's now Ellen Degeneres protégé btw :P

Edited by LilStar

HERE,

Off topic but I never feel at ease with kids like him, exposed so young to notoriety :huh:

Looks like a circus monkey to me .. no offense to his talent because he got talent

But as talented as he is, there is a time for everything in life.. at 13, growing up like other kids for instance :dunno:

Not to mention damages on his future adult life if his sudden notoriety comes to disappear...

As a mother, I would not want that for my son :no:

Edited by francoise

So happy for Mika this is a good chance to imrpove his popularity in the USA, which all of us know is a difficult market in music bussines :thumb_yello:

That's why I'm so happy about it. Even if Barack isn't at the afterparty, it's still fantastic publicity for Mika, ahead of the album. I hope someone videos the concert and we get to see it!