• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My new goal is to go to every Disney park in the world. Only 4 more to go :naughty:

Ive only been to disney paris (when I was 5 years!!)!:blink: how many are there? I really want to go to california disney, theres the huggy cute peter pan! :teehee:

Ive only been to disney paris (when I was 5 years!!)!:blink: how many are there? I really want to go to california disney, theres the huggy cute peter pan! :teehee:

I've only been to Disney World in Florida. But I'm going to the one in Paris next summer!

There are 5 of them...California, Orlando, Paris, Hong Kong, and Tokyo.

:lmao:

OMG I actually started to hyperventilate a little because I was laughing so hard! I mean I'm sure it was awful for you, but at the same time... :roftl:

I'm sorry! :aah:

I know it is :lmfao: I'm always laughing about that everytime i rememebr it :roftl:

btw i have neighbours here too. they dont have donkey, but they used to play ALWAYS music on SO LOUD :naughty: and what music? georgian ones!:mf_rosetinted: what I hate the most! :aah:

I know it is :lmfao: I'm always laughing about that everytime i rememebr it :roftl:

btw i have neighbours here too. they dont have donkey, but they used to play ALWAYS music on SO LOUD :naughty: and what music? georgian ones!:mf_rosetinted: what I hate the most! :aah:

So do mine! I live in the 3rd floor and in the 1st one there lives this guy who's about the same age as I am. He's got his music on so loud I can hear it clearly in my flat. :roftl: And apparently he's a big partyboy (Jackass reference intended) because every Friday and Saturday the music is even louder. Sundays are usually very quiet, maybe it's because he's so hungover from all the boozing. :naughty:

So do mine! I live in the 3rd floor and in the 1st one there lives this guy who's about the same age as I am. He's got his music on so loud I can hear it clearly in my flat. :roftl: And apparently he's a big partyboy (Jackass reference intended) because every Friday and Saturday the music is even louder. Sundays are usually very quiet, maybe it's because he's so hungover from all the boozing. :naughty:

:roftl:

and maybe he's just sleeping :aah::aah:

I dunno what happens with mines, guess they're quite bcz of winter or what?? ::roftl:

:lmfao: I know this type! I have a neighbor who does the same thing, but fortunately he stays in the block of flats(?) in front of me, so I'm not very disturbed by him:roftl:

Would anybody like to wrap themselves up (in anything) for me? And send me a pic? :mf_rosetinted:

I need it for my art coursework :aah:

ANyone..? :aah:

That's really random... I'll do it! Can I use a blanket?

Been listening to that non stop ! :o

Ohmegosh, me too! :teehee: I WANNA HEAR IT ALL!

:lmfao: I know this type! I have a neighbor who does the same thing, but fortunately he stays in the block of flats(?) in front of me, so I'm not very disturbed by him:roftl:

Lucky you! :biggrin2:

Then again, if I was to have a party at my place I probably wouldn't get complaints from the other neighbours since they're already used to the other guy being very loud. :naughty:

Archived