• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate that, I REALLY hate it because I never have enough inspiration :mf_rosetinted:

It's not that bad but I would say I like it :aah:

EDIT: WOULDNT xD

The analysis of poems part is great!

I did A level English Literature and got an A, so you'll do great! :D

oh well done! xD I dont like analysing poems because I usually understand them but I cant explain myself properly! :aah:

Oh, I didnt end up doing that English work...will have to try write an essay tomorrow morning in registration >,< xD

I know you weren't talking to me but congratulations! :huglove:

Thank yooou! :huglove: How are you?

whats a nameday? :aah:

nothing much...really dont want to go to bed:aah: I think I'll go in 15 minutes xD School sucks :sneaky2:

Hmm kinda difficult to explain:aah: (almost) every name has a day that it is celebrated (here at least, I don't know about other countries)

Oh same here! I really can't wait for Christmas, school has been exhausting this year :huh:

Hmm kinda difficult to explain:aah: (almost) every name has a day that it is celebrated (here at least, I don't know about other countries)

Oh same here! I really can't wait for Christmas, school has been exhausting this year :huh:

Not too bad, thanks! I'm having a difficult exam on Tuesday but I've got a day-off tomorrow to prepare myself mentally. :biggrin2: How about you?

I've got exams after christmas hols so i'll be revising but the break will still be good! :aah:

This is us singin Big girl on my mums 50th birthday party! :biggrin2:

Freddiesdouble, Kathigolighty, Ilseh1983 (representive Belgium), BeertjeR, Navahle, DSmonie,Miek12 (representive NL), me and jojotje!:roftl:

Ah, your so lucky your mum's a MFCer :3 I just watched it...saw your link on Twitter ;-)

Ah, your so lucky your mum's a MFCer :3 I just watched it...saw your link on Twitter ;-)

haha sometimes its a bit annoying..:aah: but she was a Big girl twice in Mika's shows.. one in Düsseldorf (when I was lollipop girl) and in Werchter TW Classic, a damn festival! And I wasnt allowed cause the already got lollipopgirls and joanie litterally begged my mum and Biekje to be big girl! :boxed: I mean, COME ON!:shocked:

This is us singin Big girl on my mums 50th birthday party! :biggrin2:

Freddiesdouble, Kathigolighty, Ilseh1983 (representive Belgium), BeertjeR, Navahle, DSmonie,Miek12 (representive NL), me and jojotje!:roftl:

Aww, how sweet! :wub2: You guys are amazing!

Good luck on your exam! I have an exam on Friday, chemistry. :mf_rosetinted: I just wanna sleep for a week or something.

Thanks! And good luck to you too! :thumb_yello: To be honest with you chemistry, physics and maths have always been really difficult for me and I hate them. :roftl: I hope you do well!

Archived