I don't have a single rubbe duck! But I intend to get one from justducks.com :teehee: maybe like the ones in Manic Monday :naughty:

I have a tiny yellow one but I want to collect more of them! I've been trying to find similar to the ones in Manic Monday too. :teehee: I've seen some that portray astronauts, Darth Vader and stuff like that but I can't remember where they were sold. :tears:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a tiny yellow one but I want to collect more of them! I've been trying to find similar to the ones in Manic Monday too. :teehee: I've seen some that portray astronauts, Darth Vader and stuff like that but I can't remember where they were sold. :tears:

I saw some similar ones to the MM vid on justduck(s).com :teehee: I'm not sure if there's an s or not in the address :biggrin2: there are many up there, like whole lot! I think I saw the Darth Vader one up there too :naughty:

I saw some similar ones to the MM vid on justduck(s).com :teehee: I'm not sure if there's an s or not in the address :biggrin2: there are many up there, like whole lot! I think I saw the Darth Vader one up there too :naughty:

Yeah I actually had a look on that site right after I posted my reply and was like :doh::roftl: I'm made of pure fail today!

I'm going cards shopping tomorrow :groovy:

EDIT: 100th post, wooooo! :biggrin2:

congrats!! :biggrin2:

mum said maybe they have them in post :blink: I hope they have, don't want to be late and get cards in April :roftl:

which i saw today was just with butterflies and roses and hearts :aah: but not new year ones :dunno: i saw just 2 or 3 ones about 5-7 cm

There are no cards in our post office :huh: Maybe you can find them at gift/toy shops, or even book stores?

yes i asked people in book shops, they had but just mother days one or spring one or birthday ones! :aah: no christmas!!! :aah:

Ahh I guess it's too early then :aah: I'm sure there will be tons of Christmas cards everywhere by December :thumb_yello:

yeah I think so:wink2: tomorrow mum will call to post office and ask them if they have it, and when it'll be delivered :D so if I have lot of time, then I'll wait!

Archived