• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sleepy but otherwise well. and you?

Oooh good. Fine thanks :biggrin2:

seeing the word association thread reminds me i had chicken alfredo last night for dinner & didn't once think of Mika :shocked:

that's what i get for watching a dvd while i eat

Naughty you :naughty: Today at lunch today someone was shouting at this other girl, 'DO YOU WANT MORE CHICKEN? DO YOU WANT IT? TAKE IT!'

And I couldn't stop giggling to myself. :aah:

Oooh good. Fine thanks :biggrin2:

Naughty you :naughty: Today at lunch today someone was shouting at this other girl, 'DO YOU WANT MORE CHICKEN? DO YOU WANT IT? TAKE IT!'

And I couldn't stop giggling to myself. :aah:

i have the same problem at the grocery store whenever they mention chicken over the intercom. once my mum was with me & asked what was so funny. i had no answer.

very much so.

btw, have i mentioned how much i like your avatar yet? it's like Miklown's peeking in on us or something :roftl:

Oh thanks :teehee: I love your siggy :teehee:

Mika is always secretly peeking at us. :fisch:

ONE DAY.

The guy I like ----> :huglove: < -------- Me.

:stretcher:<------ Me.

Oh thanks :teehee: I love your siggy :teehee:

Mika is always secretly peeking at us. :fisch:

ONE DAY.

The guy I like ----> :huglove: < -------- Me.

:stretcher:<------ Me.

Has this happened? (in which case aaahh yay wowowow)

Or is it your imagination? :teehee:

Do you know what.....I havent even watched the first one :boxed::crybaby:

When I went to watch it at the cinema they didnt let us in because we didnt have ID and we were under 15 anyway :( And now my dad's refusing to get it out for me! D: He doesnt want to me to watch iit because of all the swearing ???? Does he think Im 5 or something ?! -.-

Ohh this reminded me of the time I snuck into the cinema to see Sweeney Todd when I was still 17, you were supposed to be 18 but they didn't ask me for an ID. Like a boss! :mf_rosetinted:

i didn't like Kick Ass very much, 'cept for the Mika song of course :blush-anim-cl: maybe KA2 will be better for me

eeekkk!!! HOW could you NOT like Kick Ass!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Hit Girl is the BOMB!!!! I wanna be JUST like her when I grow up!!!! :roftl:

Ohh this reminded me of the time I snuck into the cinema to see Sweeney Todd when I was still 17, you were supposed to be 18 but they didn't ask me for an ID. Like a boss! :mf_rosetinted:

Yeahhhhh man. Did you look old for your age, or were they just lazy? :teehee:

Last time I went to the cinema, it was the ONE TIME I remembered my ID, and they didn't ask for it.. So I was insisted on showing it to them anyway :aah:

Archived