Spent about 5 hours on this last night! (including uploading).

SO PLEASE WATCH! I think you'll like it if you love Mika :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]l6fTQgUeUgA[/YOUTUBE]

Aww, what a cute video! I love your outfit at 0:29 (the "I love Mika!" bit) by the way, it's totally awesome!

I found my skeleton patterned gloves today after having lost them over two years ago! Yes! :kachinga:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:bye:

I've been such a lurker lately (reading but never posting), so I feel like I'm just a stranger jumping into the conversation, but I wanted to reply by saying....

I bought the DVD too, and like you I haven't watched yet either. I bought it right after it was released on DVD (I guess it's been over a year now). Really I'm not even interested in the movie, I just wanted to own it for the song. I'll watch it eventually because I'm still curious since a lot has been said on here about it, and of course since Mika likes it.

I agree! :aah: I bought it on impulse and now it's just sitting there, since I have no time to watch anything.

Everyone is winning the competitions and I haven't won even one. I haven't come near :aah: I WILL ONE DAY.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! :dance_man:

B..but.. I found this competition soooo hard :tears:

Spent about 5 hours on this last night! (including uploading).

SO PLEASE WATCH! I think you'll like it if you love Mika :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]l6fTQgUeUgA[/YOUTUBE]

this was so cute! thanks for sharing...looks like you had a great year:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Aww, what a cute video! I love your outfit at 0:29 (the "I love Mika!" bit) by the way, it's totally awesome!

I found my skeleton patterned gloves today after having lost them over two years ago! Yes! :kachinga:

Thankyou! Woooooo! :yay:

I agree! :aah: I bought it on impulse and now it's just sitting there, since I have no time to watch anything.

B..but.. I found this competition soooo hard :tears:

Oh really :mf_rosetinted:

this was so cute! thanks for sharing...looks like you had a great year:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

It WAS great thankyou! :biggrin2:

Anybody here?

Hehehe.

I'm fine, just tastes a bit irony, is all. :teehee:

Geez, you sure are taking it lightly. :aah: Glad you're okay though!

This reminded me of something that happened to my friend earlier this year! He was out on the town going to a bar when a random guy came up to him and asked him for a cigarette. My mate was like "no, sorry I don't have any" and all of a sudden the stranger punches him in the face! He lost half of his front tooth.

Archived