"The Absolutely True Diary if a Part-Time Indian"

We were actually supposed to read Shakespeare but the teachers decided to take a book full of comics instead...kinda sad:aah::teehee:

you know it?

I haven't heard of it, it sounds good! Yep, probably better than Shakespeare :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a line in our school musical that goes 'suddenly I see', and everyone just burst into singing KT Tunstall :teehee: I was like 'WHERE IS WEEZE NOW' :aah:

OH MY GOSH :dance_man: I wish that would happen in our school :mf_rosetinted: Most of them are stupid, chav idiots that probably haven't heard of her.

SHE IS UNDERATED.

OH MY GOSH :dance_man: I wish that would happen in our school :mf_rosetinted: Most of them are stupid, chav idiots that probably haven't heard of her.

SHE IS UNDERATED.

Ditto, but this is the school musical cast, who are all reasonably un-chavvy :aah:

Underrated, underrated, KEEEEP HER, KEEeeeEEP HER!

Google Map again tonight :naughty:

I'll wave upwards! :mf_rosetinted:

If Mika writes your exam tomorrow then I believe you'll pass :aah: Blame it on MFC! Not me :aah: :aah:

Actually I´m not sure if hell get the topic:aah: And the he´ll write something about Mubbinland,lollipop girls and fiercful intelligent animals which all start with the letter -d-:roftl:. I´d get an amazing mark:mf_lustslow:

you´re part of da mfc so I ca nblame it on you aswell! on everyone but myself:fisch:

:lmfao: :lmfao well thank you Mair :huglove: Do you have some kind of border between the countries?

Yeah, but my Paint skills aren't that good :naughty: You have to pay to get from England to Wales! :shocked: It's cos we're so amazing.

Michael Bublé performed on a Finnish talkshow on Friday... Guess what I was thinking? :naughty:

Ummmm.. err... aahhh.. uhhh... Nope, I give up, what were you thinking? :mf_rosetinted:

You are thinking if Michael Buble could tranform into Mika? :naughty:

Yeah, but my Paint skills aren't that good :naughty:You have to pay to get from England to Wales! :shocked: It's cos we're so amazing.

Ummmm.. err... aahhh.. uhhh... Nope, I give up, what were you thinking? :mf_rosetinted:

I was thinking about when Mika said that Bublé tried to snog him! It took me a lot not to burst out laughing when I saw him in the show. :naughty:

Astor, do you also have to pay to get from Wales to England?

I was thinking about when Mika said that Bublé tried to snog him! It took me a lot not to burst out laughing when I saw him in the show. :naughty:

Astor, do you also have to pay to get from Wales to England?

HAHA I remember that, I wish I could have been there :naughty:

And no, you don't have to pay to get from Wales to England. Like a boss :punk:

Archived