ASCAP Songwriters Retreat October 2011

Louiza

Here's an article from ASCAP's site that gives info about the songwriters event that happened at Chateau Marouatte at the beginning of October

http://www.ascap.com/playback/2011/10/action/Hitmakers.aspx

If you click on the more photos link you'll see a few more pics with Mika:thumb_yello:

Huge thanks to @ysa83 who posted the link on twitter :flowers2:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's an article from ASCAP's site that gives info about the songwriters event that happened at Chateau Marouatte at the beginning of October

http://www.ascap.com/playback/2011/10/action/Hitmakers.aspx

If you click on the more photos link you'll see a few more pics with Mika:thumb_yello:

Huge thanks to @ysa83 who posted the link on twitter :flowers2:

Aww, thank you. Mika looks so good :wub2:So sweet speacially with Sue Drew:wub2:

Are these pictures took on the castle?

"At the end of the retreat, each songwriter returned home with six fully-realized, professionally recorded songs ready for exploitation via record labels, television, film and other media."

!!!!!!???!!!!!!:shocked::boing: six?!!! six songs in 7 days.....must have been exhausting

aaahhhh. nothing better than a good company....

ps. I'd just walk around and look at the furnitures, decorations, porcelain, carpets etc. exploring new rooms:roftl:

I love when I see new pics of our boy!!!

but the that pic in the middle :aah: he looks so funny

That one made me laugh!! :aah: :aah: lol he reminds me of something but cant think what!! xD

The others are pretty :fangirl:

I did too :roftl: he looks like he just woke up :naughty: He reminds you of something? :blink::naughty:

Thank you for posting :flowers2:

I like the group picture.. I don't know, I find it funny; it seems so paradoxical that Mika is standing there so naturally in the countryside with a group of people when really his single is the most played song and at the top of the charts in the country

Thank you for posting :flowers2:

I like the group picture.. I don't know, I find it funny; it seems so paradoxical that Mika is standing there so naturally in the countryside with a group of people when really his single is the most played song and at the top of the charts in the country

:roftl: but they're TOP songwriters..:wink2: maybe their songs are also on top of different lists...:wink2:

I did too :roftl: he looks like he just woke up :naughty: He reminds you of something? :blink::naughty:

:roftl::roftl::biggrin2:

i looked at the group pic in the link starting from the left and when i spotted our boy my heart skipped a beat - no offense but he's like the cutest person in that pic...can't believe i :fangurl: over a countryside group pic!! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::biggrin2:

i looked at the group pic in the link starting from the left and when i spotted our boy my heart skipped a beat - no offense but he's like the cutest person in that pic...can't believe i :fangurl: over a countryside group pic!! :naughty:

Yes, he IS the most attractive person there, isn't he!

Archived