ASCAP Songwriters Retreat October 2011

Louiza

yes...for me he's the kind of person that when he's around you can see nobody else but him. even if he sits quietly in the corner ...like he's the only one who has colour, the rest is pretty much grey (no offence, and I'm not talking about the one particular picture, it's just a metaphor) ...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes...for me he's the kind of person that when he's around you can see nobody else but him. even if he sits quietly in the corner ...like he's the only one who has colour, the rest is pretty much grey (no offence, and I'm not talking about the one particular picture, it's just a metaphor) ...

i know exactly what you mean....he's like those optical illusions once you see it you can't 'un-see' it, and that's all you see....:biggrin2::biggrin2:

So it was a summer camp! Now I get it!:biggrin2:

And Mika is sooo into that hair gel guy:mf_rosetinted:

you mean the spiky haired guy who he keeps leaning into ??:wink2:

i hope not - the guy in the red leather jacket is hotter....:naughty:

i know exactly what you mean....he's like those optical illusions once you see it you can't 'un-see' it, and that's all you see....:biggrin2::biggrin2:

hahahhaaa that's pretty complicated...:roftl: I don't know...give me an example of this illusion if you can and have a picture, please:roftl:

btw I was never good at seeing the 3 dimensional pictures...don't know the name in english now....when the picture means "nothing" and you suddenly see something inside....but in different illusions like "is it an old woman or young woman" I saw both....:mf_rosetinted: alternately

Here's an article from ASCAP's site that gives info about the songwriters event that happened at Chateau Marouatte at the beginning of October

http://www.ascap.com/playback/2011/10/action/Hitmakers.aspx

If you click on the more photos link you'll see a few more pics with Mika:thumb_yello:

Huge thanks to @ysa83 who posted the link on twitter :flowers2:

Thank you both! :flowers2:

'Each day, the songwriters divided into groups to write and record original songs. Five workstations were set up with top of the line technology and gear provided by Avid, Gibson and Sennheiser. At the end of the retreat, each songwriter returned home with six fully-realized, professionally recorded songs ready for exploitation via record labels, television, film and other media.'

Oooh. Six! Maybe he needed inspiration quick :naughty:

hahahhaaa that's pretty complicated...:roftl: I don't know...give me an example of this illusion if you can and have a picture, please:roftl:

btw I was never good at seeing the 3 dimensional pictures...don't know the name in english now....when the picture means "nothing" and you suddenly see something inside....but in different illusions like "is it an old woman or young woman" I saw both....:mf_rosetinted: alternately

lol i'm usually pretty good at seeing those 3d ones you're talking about but can't seem to find any :( these ones are kinda analogous, where u search for something in the pic and after you see it - it's sooo obvious

tho you never have to really search for mika.....:biggrin2:

post-24054-142983696271_thumb.jpg

post-24054-142983696274_thumb.jpg

lol i'm usually pretty good at seeing those 3d ones you're talking about but can't seem to find any :( these ones are kinda analogous, where u search for something in the pic and after you see it - it's sooo obvious

tho you never have to really search for mika.....:biggrin2:

ohhh, thank you, you're amazing!!! can't wait to see them...they're pending approval so I can't see them now....

ok, I won't search for Mika....:wink2:

in the meantime I will try to do what eloise's siggy cat doing.....it's amazing feeling:roftl: you should all do the same...let's try....:roftl:

by the way...my personal cat just peed on my carpet....she always do that when she sneaks into my place,,,what is she thinking of???!!!!

in the meantime I will try to do what eloise's siggy cat doing.....it's amazing feeling:roftl: you should all do the same...let's try....:roftl:

by the way...my personal cat just peed on my carpet....she always do that when she sneaks into my place,,,what is she thinking of???!!!!

:roftl: awww i miss having a cat....pee and all...

:roftl: awww i miss having a cat....pee and all...

I saw the cat !!! and the face!!!!:boing: first I was panicking a bit..."I don't see any cats....where is it , is everything ok with me?":roftl: but when I saw it it was a relief....the cat is sepia/grey/with black stripes and a little bit of white maybe (like main)

and then seeing the face was just a matter of time!!:wink2: the face just "jumped" and scared me a bit....thank you for fun!!!!!!

6 new songs, that sounds promising, maybe an EP?

I hope he got something out of the week, bouncing ideas around with other songwriters, can only be good for him in the long run.

6 new songs, that sounds promising, maybe an EP?

I hope he got something out of the week, bouncing ideas around with other songwriters, can only be good for him in the long run.

An EP? When he's got a album to deliver? :naughty:

Archived