English Project

mary*

:bye:

Hope I did this thread in a right place.

so, this is my english project about London:naughty: (some of mfcers knew i was making this)

and i want to ask you all, is it good, or what should I add :dunno:

HELP! :teehee:

capturejzg.png

capture2y.png

capture3rc.png

capturer4n.png

capture5nv.png

capture6l.png

capture7h.png

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:bye:

Hope I did this thread in a right place.

so, this is my english project about London:naughty: (some of mfcers knew i was making this)

and i want to ask you all, is it good, or what should I add :dunno:

HELP! :teehee:

capture2y.png

It's so good, you did really well. I think you shouldn't add more, but don't shorten it either!

Only one remark, English is not my mothertongue, but I have a feeling this one sentence isn't so fluent: "its history going back to its founding founding by the Romans,..." I'm not sure, but wouldn't be "its history goes back to its founding..." be better? Not sure though. You could be right too! It's just quite a long sentence I think:aah:

It's so good, you did really well. I think you shouldn't add more, but don't shorten it either!

Only one remark, English is not my mothertongue, but I have a feeling this one sentence isn't so fluent: "its history going back to its founding founding by the Romans,..." I'm not sure, but wouldn't be "its history goes back to its founding..." be better? Not sure though. You could be right too! It's just quite a long sentence I think:aah:

I have no idea :dunno:

I copied it from Wikipedia :teehee: hope it's correct, if not it's ok :naughty:

Yes, I would say this makes more sense :teehee:

I changed "going" with "goes", thank you guys :group_hug:

Yeah, I was debating whether or not to move it. Good call - I'll move it to the chinwagging section. :thumb_yello:

I didn't know where to make this thread :blush-anim-cl:

Archived