Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

I think this video has not been posted yet.

MACHO CHIC POETRY designed by MIKA

Un modello di culto reinterpretato dall'estro di Mika: frontale in vero legno zebrato, aste in acetato dai colori pop, e un messaggio segreto inciso sulle aste. Scoprite tutti i segreti dei nuovi Macho Chic Poetry.

[YOUTUBE]rtN0rAGBBtU[/YOUTUBE]

YACHT from Mika Limited Edition 2013

Un modello interamente in legno, con inserti in pelle e metallo, a conferma della passione di Mika per il vintage. Non male, vero?

p6gc.jpg

YACHT from Mika Limited Edition 2013

Un modello interamente in legno, con inserti in pelle e metallo, a conferma della passione di Mika per il vintage. Non male, vero?

p6gc.jpg

very very stylish!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

It may be a bit silly to post this here but anyway, I'm gonna try.

I was wondering if any of you have Lozza sunglasses and then where you got them? cause i have been looking for a place to buy them online (that is not way too pricey :naughty: ) but the websites i found seemed pretty dodgy, they got really bad reviews, including the site posted above. So if you know of where i could get them as affordable as possible but, it's more important that it's legit obviously!

If you have any ideas and you could let me know I'd really apreciate it :wink2:

though i'm not sure if i will buy them yet, its a crazy price for sunglasses so i'm just looking into it

I was wondering if any of you have Lozza sunglasses and then where you got them? cause i have been looking for a place to buy them online (that is not way too pricey :naughty: ) but the websites i found seemed pretty dodgy, they got really bad reviews, including the site posted above. So if you know of where i could get them as affordable as possible but, it's more important that it's legit obviously!

though i'm not sure if i will buy them yet, its a crazy price for sunglasses so i'm just looking into it

Dod you try to SEARCH in ebay ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOZZA-MACHO-SL1913-ANCP-POLARIZZATO-LEGNO-OCCHIALI-DA-SOLE-MIKA-SUNGLASSES-wood-/291158270101?pt=Occhiali_da_Sole_uomo&hash=item43ca62a095

or

http://www.giarre.com/lozza/glasses/?p=1/

Edited by Kumazzz

ooh thank you! :flowers2:

I had found those on ebay earlier but they were sold out, they're obviously back now, i will look into that :wink2:

but the other website seemed fine at first but when I did some research on google it didn't look reliable and i decided I didn't want to risk it, especially when something is that expensive

Edited by Miss Kristal

• 2 years later...

*ehem* Hi again... this is embarrassing...

So, thing is, I've kinda sorta kinda sorta lost my Lozzas *sob* and have come here once again to plead you lovely people for help, I think they're nowhere to be found anymore but if you have found/seen someplace to get them or know some way, I'd be grateful if you let me know, even though I might not be able to afford them right now, it's good to have options (sometimes).

It's ironic this happened to me cause I'm always so careful and paranoid, maybe I jinxed it by saying that, it always happens! I must always be proved wrong but I never learn do I? ... :aah:

...I think I lost them in London at the hotel I stayed in, like what sort of idiot brings SUNglasses with them to London in october? (Me, apparently <_< ) I was unusually absent minded, preoccupied but I always scan the room pretty well before I check out so have a feeling I didn't leave them there, maybe someone snatched them while I was out... :sneaky2:

I've asked the hotel about if they've found/seen them at their lost&found but no luck there. I was actually told they only keep things a certain amount of time, but what happens after? Are the items just thrown away, or does the staff have a field day picking and choosing...just wondering... I know it's just an object so have been trying to forget about this, but they were just so so special to me and actually made me feel better walking outside (silly maybe, but t'is true) and I just miss them and the way they smelled so lovely and hugged my face and and and...Ok, I'll just stop now! I'm rambling again, ugh why must I always do that!? Anyway, I really shouldn't be posting puplicly on the internet when I'm tired, I say strange things when I'm tired. Thanks for reading (those of you who managed to get through all that haha) and sorry for the ramblings again!

-The Village Idiot

• Like 1

*ehem* Hi again... this is embarrassing...

So, thing is, I've kinda sorta kinda sorta lost my Lozzas *sob* and have come here once again to plead you lovely people for help, I think they're nowhere to be found anymore but if you have found/seen someplace to get them or know some way, I'd be grateful if you let me know, even though I might not be able to afford them right now, it's good to have options (sometimes).

It's ironic this happened to me cause I'm always so careful and paranoid, maybe I jinxed it by saying that, it always happens! I must always be proved wrong but I never learn do I? ... :aah:

...I think I lost them in London at the hotel I stayed in, like what sort of idiot brings SUNglasses with them to London in october? (Me, apparently <_< ) I was unusually absent minded, preoccupied but I always scan the room pretty well before I check out so have a feeling I didn't leave them there, maybe someone snatched them while I was out... :sneaky2:

I've asked the hotel about if they've found/seen them at their lost&found but no luck there. I was actually told they only keep things a certain amount of time, but what happens after? Are the items just thrown away, or does the staff have a field day picking and choosing...just wondering... I know it's just an object so have been trying to forget about this, but they were just so so special to me and actually made me feel better walking outside (silly maybe, but t'is true) and I just miss them and the way they smelled so lovely and hugged my face and and and...Ok, I'll just stop now! I'm rambling again, ugh why must I always do that!? Anyway, I really shouldn't be posting puplicly on the internet when I'm tired, I say strange things when I'm tired. Thanks for reading (those of you who managed to get through all that haha) and sorry for the ramblings again!

-The Village Idiot

Oh MK, just saw this post, big hug :hug: ! I've known about your lost of lozzas for a while but I never knew it's so important to you. I'll keep an eye in Chinese website, maybe there'a some luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I won mine in the FB competition when they first came out. I think then they were a couple of hundred pounds.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

VEDERE Special 140th Lozza Anniversary

Published on Jun 20, 2018

https://issuu.com/vedere/docs/web_ita_derigolozza/10

on page-10

374443910_VEDERESpecial140thLozzaAnniversary2018-p_10.thumb.jpg.d072e97bdec872e62f5177677d67b50f.jpg

:italia:

Tradizione e sguardo al futuro guidano le nuove collezioni

L’importanza del marchio Lozza per De Rigo ha dato vita, negli anni, a innovazioni di prodotto capaci di mantenere e di valorizzare la tradizione, la ricerca e la qualità del prodotto. La collezione Lozza by De Rigo si rinnova di stagione in stagione pur restando sempre presenti i modelli iconici di occhiali Macho, Cooper e Zilo che, negli anni, hanno contribuito all’affermazione del brand e che di volta in volta vengono reinterpretati con nuovi colori e materiali. Elemento distintivo delle nuove collezioni è il fregio di 5 linee orizzontali, nuova espressione del brand. Sugli ultimi modelli il marchio viene simbolicamente sostituito da queste linee raffinate ed essenziali, codice iconico che impreziosisce le aste e il frontale delle montature e rappresenta Lozza in maniera unica ed elegante. Sul fronte della comunicazione, numerose sono state le scelte legate al mondo dell’arte e dello spettacolo. Nel corso degli anni il marchio più antico dell’occhialeria italiana ha collaborato con stelle del cinema come Alessandro Gassman e Pierfrancesco Favino, cantanti come Francesco Renga, Marco Mengoni e Mika, sposato rilevanti cooperazioni cinematografiche e firmato l’importante progetto charity con il Cirque du Soleil.

:uk:

Tradition and a forward- looking attitude inspire the new collections

The importance of the Lozza brand for De Rigo has given rise to innovations that maintain and emphasise tradition, innovation and quality in eyewear. The Lozza by de Rigo collection is renewed each season while maintaining the iconic Macho, Cooper and Zilo styles which have contributed to the brand’s success over the years, reinterpreted each time with new colours and materials. The distinctive element of the new collections is the five- line trim, new symbol of the brand. In the latest new styles, the trademark is replaced by the symbol of these refined, simple lines, an iconic code embellishing the temples and front of the frame and representing Lozza in a unique, elegant way. De Rigo has made several strategic choices in its communications policy, in the areas of the visual and performing arts. Over the years, Italy’s oldest eyewear brand has worked with film stars such as Alessandro Gassman and Pierfrancesco Favino and singers like Francesco Renga, Marco Mengoni and Mika; it has also been involved in prominent film partnerships and worked on an important charity project with Cirque du Soleil.

Corriere Della Sera

STYLE magazine

https://style.corriere.it/top-class/lozza-fra-passato-e-presente/

Lozza fra passato e presente

Espositore_Lozza_140-640x408.jpg.f111cc69c24e3970d6a2a0d72148be2d.jpg

Il marchio eyewear italiano più antico (140 anni) propone gli occhiali realizzati completamente in titanio. Gold o silver in edizione limitata.
di Fiorenza Bariatti    

• 26 marzo 2018

Ci sono unioni davvero forti e longeve; ci sono matrimoni che durano perché fondati su amore e passioni. Ci sono gli occhiali Lozza che rappresentano il marchio più antico d’Italia e ci sono i coniugi De Rigo, Ennio ed Emiliana, che nel 1978 fondano l’omonima azienda (della quale oggi fanno parte anche i figli Barbara e Massimo). Lozza diventa housebrand del gruppo De Rigo nel 1983 quando viene acquisito con tutta la sua storia, storia che è tuttora fonte d’ispirazione. A dimostrarlo la limited edition Zilo Titanium, con montatura completamente in titanio disponibile in due colori, silver e gold, che riprende le storiche linee del primo modello (frontale con lenti a goccia e doppio ponte) con lenti polarizzate in cristallo Barberini. Questo occhiale, nato negli anni Quaranta, grazie a uno studio morfologico e ingegneristico particolarmente innovativo per quel tempo, è formato da due fogli di acetato (di celluloide nella prima versione) incollati attorno a un’anima di metallo.

Non a caso ora per ciascuna variante colore dell’iconico modello sono realizzati solo 140 pezzi: 140 sono infatti gli anni che ricorrono dalla nascita del brand Lozza e 40 sono poi gli anni del gruppo De Rigo, ambedue festeggiati nella splendida cornice della Giudecca a Venezia dove, nello storico spazio espositivo della Casa dei Tre Oci (luogo che vedrà il brand partner di mostre, aperitivi fotografici, visite guidate e workshop dedicati «al bello»), una video installazione ha raccontato le loro «vite».

Passato e presente, dunque. Ossia, collezioni che si rinnovano ogni stagione pur restando sempre presenti i modelli iconici di occhiali Macho e Cooper – oltre a Zilo – di volta in volta reinterpretati con nuovi colori e materiali. Elemento distintivo delle nuove collezioni è il fregio di cinque linee orizzontali, in sostituzione del primo marchio, a impreziosire aste e frontali. E se già dai mitici anni Sessanta-Settanta indossare un paio di Lozza era uno status symbol, oggi i testimonial vanno da Alessandro Gassmann e Pierfrancesco Favino, a Francesco Renga, Marco Mengoni e Mika. Mentre sul fronte collaborazioni va ricordato il progetto speciale lanciato da De Rigo in collaborazione con il Politecnico di Milano per la creazione di un prodotto 100 per cento tailor-made con materiali evoluti come il titanio. Perciò si può dire che gli ultra centenari, quando vogliono, non si fermano davvero mai.

Google translator

Spoiler

Lozza between past and present
The oldest Italian eyewear brand (140 years) offers glasses made entirely of titanium. Limited edition gold or silver.
of Fiorenza Bariatti
March 26, 2018

There are really strong and long-lasting partnerships; there are marriages that last because they are founded on love and passions. There are Lozza glasses that represent the oldest brand in Italy and there are the spouses De Rigo, Ennio and Emiliana, who in 1978 founded the company of the same name (which is now also part of the sons Barbara and Massimo). Lozza becomes housebrand of the De Rigo group in 1983 when it is acquired with all its history, a story that is still a source of inspiration. This is confirmed by the limited edition Zilo Titanium, with a completely titanium frame available in two colors, silver and gold, which incorporates the historic lines of the first model (front with drop lenses and double bridge) with polarized lenses in Barberini crystal. This eyewear, born in the forties, thanks to a particularly innovative morphological and engineering study for that time, is formed by two sheets of acetate (celluloid in the first version) glued around a metal core.

It is no coincidence that for each color variant of the iconic model only 140 pieces are made: 140 are in fact the years that recur since the birth of the brand Lozza and 40 are then the years of the De Rigo group, both celebrated in the splendid setting of Giudecca in Venice where, in the historic exhibition space of the Casa dei Tre Oci (place that will see the brand as a partner of exhibitions, photo aperitifs, guided tours and workshops dedicated to "beauty"), a video installation told their "lives".

Past and present, therefore. That is, collections that are renewed every season while remaining always present the iconic models of glasses Macho and Cooper - in addition to Zilo - from time to time reinterpreted with new colors and materials. A distinctive feature of the new collections is the frieze of five horizontal lines, replacing the first brand, to embellish temples and fronts. And if already from the legendary Sixties and Seventies wearing a pair of Lozza was a status symbol, today the testimonials range from Alessandro Gassmann and Pierfrancesco Favino, to Francesco Renga, Marco Mengoni and Mika. While on the front of collaborations we should mention the special project launched by De Rigo in collaboration with the Politecnico di Milano for the creation of a 100 percent tailor-made product with advanced materials such as titanium. So it can be said that ultra centenarians, when they want, never really stop.

ad Mirabilia

http://www.admirabilia.it/press-room/il-marchio-piu-antico-dellocchialeria-italiana-compie-140-anni-buon-compleanno-lozza/

LOZZA-140-10-26.thumb.jpg.8d93db88a402f9ec7ed02d59413f5c5c.jpg

( cropped )

LOZZA-140-10-26_MIKA.jpg.7df4ed3e3c0451b9cf4c0ad2c9eb16a7.jpg

Il marchio più antico dell’occhialeria italiana compie 140 anni: buon compleanno Lozza!

• 23 marzo 2018 scritto da Sarah Pari

Da 140 anni Lozza guarda il mondo con gli occhi della creatività, della qualità e dell’eccellenza. Per celebrare l’anniversario dell’housebrand di De Rigo nasce la limited edition “Zilo Titanium”

Lozza, il marchio di occhiali più antico d’Italia, quest’anno spegne 140 candeline. Un anniversario da record nel mondo dell’eyewear celebrato dal gruppo De Rigo, che ha acquisito la storica azienda nel 1983 e che quest’anno festeggia un doppio anniversario – 140 anni di Lozza e 40 anni del Gruppo.

TRADIZIONE E SGUARDO AL FUTURO GUIDANO LE NUOVE COLLEZIONI

L’importanza del marchio Lozza per De Rigo ha dato vita, negli anni, a innovazioni di prodotto capaci di mantenere e di valorizzare la tradizione, la ricerca e la qualità del prodotto.
La collezione Lozza by de Rigo si rinnova di stagione in stagione pur restando sempre presenti i modelli iconici di occhiali Macho, Cooper e Zilo che, negli anni, hanno contribuito all’affermazione del brand e che di volta in volta vengono reinterpretati con nuovi colori e materiali.
Elemento distintivo delle nuove collezioni è il fregio di 5 linee orizzontali, nuova espressione del brand. Sugli ultimi modelli il marchio viene simbolicamente sostituito da queste linee raffinate ed essenziali, codice iconico che impreziosisce le aste e il frontale delle montature e rappresenta Lozza in maniera unica ed elegante.

Sul fronte della comunicazione, numerose sono state le scelte legate al mondo dell’arte e dello spettacolo. Nel corso degli anni il marchio più antico dell’occhialeria italiana ha collaborato con stelle del cinema come Alessandro Gassman e Pierfrancesco Favino, cantanti come Francesco Renga, Marco Mengoni e Mika, sposato rilevanti cooperazioni cinematografiche e firmato l’importante progetto charity con il Cirque du Soleil.

Google translator

Spoiler
The oldest Italian eyewear brand is 140 years old: happy birthday Lozza!
  • March 23, 2018 written by Sarah Pari

For 140 years, Lozza has been looking at the world with the eyes of creativity, quality and excellence. The limited edition "Zilo Titanium" is born to celebrate the anniversary of the Debrigo house.

Lozza, the oldest eyewear brand in Italy, this year extinguishes 140 candles. A record anniversary in the eyewear world celebrated by the De Rigo group, which acquired the historic company in 1983 and which this year celebrates a double anniversary - 140 years of Lozza and 40 years of the Group.

TRADITION AND LOOK AT THE FUTURE GUIDE THE NEW COLLECTIONS

The importance of the Lozza brand for De Rigo has given life, over the years, to product innovations capable of maintaining and enhancing the tradition, research and product quality.
The Lozza by de Rigo collection is renewed from season to season, while the iconic models of Macho, Cooper and Zilo eyewear are still present, which have contributed to the brand's affirmation over the years and which are reinterpreted with new colors and colors. materials.
A distinctive element of the new collections is the frieze of 5 horizontal lines, a new expression of the brand. On the latest models the brand is symbolically replaced by these refined and essential lines, iconic code that embellishes the temples and the front of the frames and represents Lozza in a unique and elegant way.
On the communication front, there were numerous choices related to the world of art and entertainment. Over the years the oldest brand of Italian eyewear has collaborated with movie stars such as Alessandro Gassman and Pierfrancesco Favino, singers such as Francesco Renga, Marco Mengoni and Mika, married significant film cooperations and signed the important charity project with the Cirque du Soleil.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...