Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Spain won! The first time in my life I'm in winning country at such a moment! And there are fireworks and horns everywhere :boing;

I wonder if he's happy with the result.

I'm sure he is :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

Filming for project Mika tomorrow. And on Wednesday a Marilyn Manson interview. Apparently the last crew had penises drawn on their faces.

Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

Filming for project Mika tomorrow. And on Wednesday a Marilyn Manson interview. Apparently the last crew had penises drawn on their faces.

Was just about to post that, wonder what it is :aah:

Edit: Maybe the BBC show?

or Celebrate video???

If it is, that'll be a dream come true, I've hoped Andy would make a video with him at some point.

But I was wondering about something Andy said a few weeks back,that there would be a few more films of songs from the album, like Make You Happy. Maybe this is what he was talking about.

If it is, that'll be a dream come true, I've hoped Andy would make a video with him at some point.

But I was wondering about something Andy said a few weeks back,that there would be a few more films of songs from the album, like Make You Happy. Maybe this is what he was talking about.

tumblr_l9qo46t8LH1qzzud0.png

I. can't . wait...

I think this, that Andy is talking about, could be the video for Celebrate. But I'd love Project Mika to be a documentary-style thing. It'd be great!

I think this, that Andy is talking about, could be the video for Celebrate. But I'd love Project Mika to be a documentary-style thing. It'd be great!

yes, and I think Andy would be better at the latter, too, it's more his style.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

En route to recording studio in Hoxton to film a track by track of the album. Then filming an interview with Nick Grimshaw. Here we go!

Would this be like Through The Looking Glass?

The same thing i thought when he recorded last week at bbc studios :fisch:

If it's like Through The Looking Glass, it will most likely be on Channel 4 (though could get recorded anywhere, BBC studios even). Nick Grimshaw even though he's a R1 dj,works on T4 on the weekends, and does the Album Show Spotlight show, which is what I'm thinking he's interviewing Mika for.

@FerFrancoz @play939 estupendo! Gracias!

In reply to:

@mikasounds saludos desde @Play939 Cordoba Argentina. Su nueva cancion en nuestro Hit de la Semana

If it's like Through The Looking Glass, it will most likely be on Channel 4 (though could get recorded anywhere, BBC studios even). Nick Grimshaw even though he's a R1 dj,works on T4 on the weekends, and does the Album Show Spotlight show, which is what I'm thinking he's interviewing Mika for.

Thanks for infos!! :thumb_yello:

En route to recording studio in Hoxton to film a track by track of the album. Then filming an interview with Nick Grimshaw. Here we go!

Ha, this is what I say whenever the lights go down and Relax starts. I'm so glad things are finally starting to happen. It's been a long wait!

:excite: AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I've been hoping and waiting for one of those for ages :teehee: I'm guessing that Andy is definately a part of that then, and that the Mika Project is the track by track thing :naughty:

When the Through The Looking Glass was on for TBWKTM, it's all I watched for a while. :teehee: Hope it's as wonderful as last time! :wub2:

(this has all got me very excited :teehee: )

P.S. I wonder if they'll but the track by track on the youtube account?

At the Doodle Bar in battersea just finished Grimshaw interview. He was very charming

288de1eec47711e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

Just doodled on their wall

77d68f8ac47711e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

At the Doodle Bar in battersea just finished Grimshaw interview. He was very charming

288de1eec47711e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

Just doodled on their wall

77d68f8ac47711e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

*dances around with extreme excitement* I really like those photos :fangurl:

I would love if Andy would do another recording think like did for Life In Cartoon Motion with the interviews n stuff but maybe abit more stuff too I really like Andy only met him a few times but have had a giggle n a little chat with him have a lot of effection for him as do for Mika I like Andys homor

I would love if Andy would do another recording think like did for Life In Cartoon Motion with the interviews n stuff but maybe abit more stuff too I really like Andy only met him a few times but have had a giggle n a little chat with him have a lot of effection for him as do for Mika I like Andys homor
meant to say humor

Looks like our drummer from the pic on Instagram is called Felix Bloxsom: https://twitter.com/#!/felixbloxsom

"Tomorrow begins a month of playing summer festivals in Europe with @mikasounds, can't wait! First stops Denmark, Estonia, France and Russia"

edit - just checked out his wikipedia page. Dude has played with a LOT of people! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Bloxsom Looks also like we can blame/thank Nick Littlemore for this one too - he played for Empire of the Sun!

Edited by Ladyeridan