Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Statue Statue ‏@SaskiaOfLiberty

The new slow song @tiibet_mfc mentioned earlier apparently is called 'Kids'

Statue Statue ‏@SaskiaOfLiberty

Very short m&g. He couldn't tell anything about gigs in autumn but was veeeery lovely. I'm a happy fangurl!!!!

Nina Nina ‏@tiibet_mfc

For the first time, I actually asked the question I planned and said properly thank you. Lol. Very proud of myself xD

Edited by willywonka

Why he says that ??

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

MERDE pour les résultats du BAC demain en France!!!! its the worst feeling! x

Tomorrow is the results for French students who passed the exam called "baccalauréat"

Saying "good luck" in french to someone brings bad luck, so, we say "merde"

Edited by Mikabéa

Tomorrow is the results for French students who passed the exam called "baccalauréat"

Saying "good luck" in french to someone brings bad luck, so, we say "merde"

Thank you, we say "merda" too to wish good luck :wink2:

Thank you, we say "merda" too to wish good luck :wink2:

Do we? :shocked:

Not in Valencia :aah: "Mucha mierda" is something that artists say to each other when they are going to show up in stage, and it has its own story. Once upon a time.... no, really... centuries ago, when showmen used to go from village to village performing, they valued their success depending on the people who went to see them. And since then there weren´t cars, but horses as vehicles, the more "sh*t" they had in the street when the show was over, the more success they had had cause it meant that lots of people went to see them.

Maybe in Barcelona it traspassed lines and everyone wishes luck to everyone saying "mierda" but not here in Valencia. It´s just for artists!

Do we? :shocked:

Not in Valencia :aah: "Mucha mierda" is something that artists say to each other when they are going to show up in stage, and it has its own story. Once upon a time.... no, really... centuries ago, when showmen used to go from village to village performing, they valued their success depending on the people who went to see them. And since then there weren´t cars, but horses as vehicles, the more "sh*t" they had in the street when the show was over, the more success they had had cause it meant that lots of people went to see them.

Maybe in Barcelona it traspassed lines and everyone wishes luck to everyone saying "mierda" but not here in Valencia. It´s just for artists!

In Barcelona not only for artists but when somebody has to do something important we say"molta merda" wishing "bona sort"

In Barcelona not only for artists but when somebody has to do something important we say"molta merda" wishing "bona sort"

See?? I was sure it was something in your city! We say that too (Valenciano is the same, "molta merda") but only for performs/shows etc. I mean, in anything art-related. You are closer to France, maybe that´s the reason why you imported that.

See?? I was sure it was something in your city! We say that too (Valenciano is the same, "molta merda") but only for performs/shows etc. I mean, in anything art-related. You are closer to France, maybe that´s the reason why you imported that.

Maybe is this :wink2:

You're welcome :)

It's the same for you :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Live radio interview on contact and just got cut off mid sentence! Apologies if you were listening. Phone connection crapped out!!

French interview... :mf_rosetinted: unable to understand a bit

" @mikasounds sera en interview avec @MaguedContact à partir de 17h35 ! cc @MikaFanClub #ContactLive #Interview "

Mika will be in interview here http://www.mycontact.fr/playlist-contact.html# at 5.35 p.m today ! :D

Live radio interview on contact and just got cut off mid sentence! Apologies if you were listening. Phone connection crapped out!!

thread :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27004