Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

The view from my room. An hour outside Perpignan. No show tonight. Going through mixes

f3c96154c79611e19c6622000a1e89ba_7.jpg

Am becoming completely obsessed with Ghanaian coffin art. seriously, google image it & you'll see what I mean. Thats the way to go!

Edited by BiaIchihara

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LEO ‏@Plastic_and_ink

@mikasounds Je travaille au festival où tu joues demain, les déferlantes, il me tarde de te voir, donnes tout ce que tu as pour nous !

@Plastic_and_ink bien sur!!! i am really looking forward to it!

Romano † ‏@romanorgasm

@mikasounds you're the best. See you tomorrow at Les Déferlantes ! All you wanna do is make us happy.

@romanorgasm see you tomorrow! x

Matthew Foster ‏@fosteryourstyle

@mikasounds Seriously, the Ga's really know how to celebrate our move into the next existence! Love the coffin art!

@fosteryourstyle exactly! its so joyous!

Charlie ♪♫ ‏@Charlie_Rbt

@mikasounds Thanks for "MERDE"! I have my BAC!! :D :D

@Charlie_Rbt congrats!

Edited by BiaIchihara

bopping to Kelele by Angelique Kidjo, and going through details for Celebrate vid before getting ready for gig tonight at Les Déferlantes!

I hope he will be in this vid! I have no wish to re-watch MYH, because I'm bored to look at some random people.

I hope he will be in this vid! I have no wish to re-watch MYH, because I'm bored to look at some random people.

I thought he was clear that the MYH film wasn't a music video so I think we can expect something different for Celebrate. He also made promo vids for LICM but they were animations instead of random people. :naughty:

I thought he was clear that the MYH film wasn't a music video so I think we can expect something different for Celebrate. He also made promo vids for LICM but they were animations instead of random people. :naughty:

Aha, da Boy had grown out of animations, uh?

I've had th most amazing day submerged in Catalan countryside surrounded by a landscape & architecture I can only describe as Miyasaki-esque

think ancient trees, turrets, patios and grand hotel buildings from a long gone golden age, part french part spanish, in wild mountains

Perez Hilton ‏@PerezHilton

My future summer home! ‪#London‬ pic.twitter.com/eEM8B43c

@PerezHilton isn't that what sanka says in cool runnings? ;)

getting ready for the gig now, and hoping to catch Camille on stage

Edited by lollipop161

Perez Hilton ‏@PerezHilton

My future summer home! ‪#London‬ pic.twitter.com/eEM8B43c

AxNxXr7CEAAPhk_.jpg

@PerezHilton isn't that what sanka says in cool runnings? ;)

getting ready for the gig now, and hoping to catch Camille on stage

Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

Just editing the @mikasounds track by track. Working on Lola. Such a great song. You guys are going to love this content!

Lola, Origin of Love, Overrated and Underwater are the current favourites for me although every song has it's merits. Such a good album.

Edited by BiaIchihara

Very proud of my good friend @frYars for writing 'Lola'. It's such a gooood song. Check out a live clip here. So cool

Check out this live version of Origin of Love. Has to be one of the best pop songs of recent years http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OGyB99VL-0&feature=related

I was wondering which song FrYers was involved in. So it's Lola. I really love Lola, especially in the context of the album (judging by the songs we have heard) it seems like the album is a really good mix of styles. I think my fave is TOOL, followed by Uw, MYH and then Celebrate. I've always loved Overrated and I'm sure he's done a great job with it, with some help from whichever friends worked on it with him.

From facebook

MIKA

RUSSIA, Mika is coming!! Tonight Mika will perform at White Nights Festival in St Petersburg. Who’s going? Don’t forget to take pictures and send them to us, we want to see you having fun!

527948_10150947611653040_1914486316_n.jpg

From facebook

MIKA

RUSSIA, Mika is coming!! Tonight Mika will perform at White Nights Festival in St Petersburg. Who’s going? Don’t forget to take pictures and send them to us, we want to see you having fun!

527948_10150947611653040_1914486316_n.jpg

huh, wasn't that the one that isn't open to the public? :blink: maybe they mixed it up with his other gig in russia. :aah:

huh, wasn't that the one that isn't open to the public? :blink: maybe they mixed it up with his other gig in russia. :aah:
I was wondering the same and iirc they hadn't announced it before :blink:

He has 2 million likes. Maybe one person is going. :naughty:

ok, in this case... i'm looking forward to see the photos. :fisch::naughty:

I was wondering the same and iirc they hadn't announced it before :blink:

yeah, they hadn't, and it's also not in their events list.

I was wondering which song FrYers was involved in. So it's Lola. I really love Lola, especially in the context of the album (judging by the songs we have heard) it seems like the album is a really good mix of styles. I think my fave is TOOL, followed by Uw, MYH and then Celebrate. I've always loved Overrated and I'm sure he's done a great job with it, with some help from whichever friends worked on it with him.

FrYars co wrote Make You Happy as well, I think he did a few songs with him.