Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

On board flight to New York to shoot Celebrate vid tomorrow. In the streets of NY. And in about 7other locations around the city...

Oh wow, just... YAY! :fangurl:

Maybe the video will make me feel differently about the song. :crossed::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this first vlog is about Lola but Mika, if all you wanna do is make me happy, you've succeeded!!

This is so brill and pleeeease Mika, can I have that lady's job pleeeeease?

I could press a few buttons on the console for you! Honest I could!!

:aah::naughty::naughty:

yes... I totally agree..!!:aah:

On board flight to New York to shoot Celebrate vid tomorrow. In the streets of NY. And in about 7other locations around the city...

god durnit!!! that does it - i'm going back to NY NOW!

*packs bags*

Aww he said that to us last Saturday :wub2::wub2:

I know this first vlog is about Lola but Mika, if all you wanna do is make me happy, you've succeeded!!

This is so brill and pleeeease Mika, can I have that lady's job pleeeeease?

I could press a few buttons on the console for you! Honest I could!!

i even know how such a thing works... :teehee: it's a "little bit" bigger than the ones i've handled though. :naughty: i wish i was good enough at sound engineering to work for mika! :aah: but i could do her "job" of sitting next to him, looking pretty and doing nothing while he's talking into the camera. :lmfao:

This tweet made me so happy :wub2::wub2:

Aww he said that to us last Saturday :wub2::wub2:

aww! :wub2: what else did he say? i read in the reports that he stayed quite a while, but nothing about what you all talked with him about? :wink2:

From Twitter:

Label Barclay ‏@labelbarclay

Mika a laissé un message à ses fans français !

yeah, he also recorded a message for his italian fans - they've both been posted on the "track by track" thread. :wink2:

aww! :wub2: what else did he say? i read in the reports that he stayed quite a while, but nothing about what you all talked with him about? :wink2:

yeah, he also recorded a message for his italian fans - they've both been posted on the "track by track" thread. :wink2:

2 short messages!

one on FB Italian page http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3895324054907

one on Italian site http://www.mikamusic.it

both run by Universal Music Italia

He told us this week would be in NY to shoot the videoclip for Celebrate which he said will come out this month. He also said he didn't not know if the world tour will start next October. The album will be released in September. And he wants to come to Barcelona (sorry I'm a fan from there) :blush-anim-cl: and some things but not about his album :naughty:

He told us this week would be in NY to shoot the videoclip for Celebrate which he said will come out this month. He also said he didn't not know if the world tour will start next October. The album will be released in September. And he wants to come to Barcelona (sorry I'm a fan from there) :blush-anim-cl: and some things but not about his album :naughty:

aww, thank you! :flowers2: i love reading details about the aftershow m+g's, he's always so sweet! :wub2: interesting that he doesn't know if the world tour is gonna start in october - i guess that if it did, he would know?! :aah: so it's probably a "no". :teehee:

i even know how such a thing works... :teehee: it's a "little bit" bigger than the ones i've handled though. :naughty: i wish i was good enough at sound engineering to work for mika! :aah: but i could do her "job" of sitting next to him, looking pretty and doing nothing while he's talking into the camera. :lmfao:

Same here, it's been a LONG time, but I think it would come back to me sitting behind the desk :naughty:

wait - so either he walks with his own monogrammed pillow covers or the hotel has the initials MP?....:aah:

i know i know..VIP guests get monogrammed pillows..

Edited by nas

wait - so either he walks with his own monogrammed pillow covers or the hotel has the initials MP?....:aah:

I bet if you are paying a ridiculously big amount of dollars for a room in NY they can put any initials in any sheet,towel or even curtains. :aah:

Hotels hate me cause I steal pretty much anything I can get my hands on in hotelrooms LOL, they way I see it, if you're paying that much for a night's stay you should be allowed to bring some souvenirs with you. :naughty:

Hotels hate me cause I steal pretty much anything I can get my hands on in hotelrooms LOL, they way I see it, if you're paying that much for a night's stay you should be allowed to bring some souvenirs with you. :naughty:

then it's not really stealing..just rightfully taking what u paid for...:aah: