Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Oh wow! I'm still so nervous he will come to North America right after the album is released. :aah: Especially with this made-for-America video happening today.

A boyfriend of 5 years, an American video, a golden toilet and an acoustic tour. I don't think I can handle any more news today :lmfao:

Me too:shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh wow! I'm still so nervous he will come to North America right after the album is released. :aah: Especially with this made-for-America video happening today.

A boyfriend of 5 years, an American video, a golden toilet and an acoustic tour. I don't think I can handle any more news today :lmfao:

i could've done without the golden toilet "news"! :aah::lmfao:

Please let there be UK dates in december, please let there be UK dates in december, please let there be UK dates in december!:pray::pray::pray::crossed::crossed:

Why? Apart from it being your birthday month? :newyear:

I know, my thoughts exactly! :lmfao: I'm not complaining, but I'm afraid I can't handle this much, lol!

you're looking for flights to france already? :fisch::naughty:

2000 is not that small - if it wasn't france. should be interesting though what venues it'll be in germany then, if they're only 1000 or less, that'd be awesome! :wub2:

You know, I've learnt NOT to book any trips too early :naughty: We know how these things work...

AxoJetlCAAEr_Ng.jpg

VIEW PHOTOS --

Natasha Meoli ‏@natashameoli

another

pic.twitter.com/tAYeeNk7

https://twitter.com/natashameoli/status/223501554739707905/photo/1

Natasha Meoli ‏@natashameoli

look guys

pic.twitter.com/0uZRbGOb

https://twitter.com/natashameoli/status/223498549520896000/photo/1

Edited by A. Clay

Please let there be UK dates in december, please let there be UK dates in december, please let there be UK dates in december!:pray::pray::pray::crossed::crossed:

:aah:

Please let there be US dates in 2012 or early 2013, please let there be US dates in 2012 or early 2013, please let there be US dates in 2012 or early 2013!:pray::pray::pray::crossed::crossed:

:aah:

Please let there be US dates in 2012 or early 2013, please let there be US dates in 2012 or early 2013, please let there be US dates in 2012 or early 2013!:pray::pray::pray::crossed::crossed:

Are you kidding?

Please let there be ANY dates in the US!

ANY DATES AT ALL!

:pray::pray::pray::crossed::crossed:

:naughty:

Are you kidding?

ANY DATES AT ALL!

i was gonna say that, except they'd prolly be in 2015 or smth xD

not sure why, but i keep thinking of those 1970s mustard yellow toilets :naughty: ...it's as gold as it gets :aah:

ANY DATES AT ALL!

Please let him have chart success in the US!

ANY SUCCESS AT ALL

:mf_popeanim:

In nomine Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

ANY SUCCESS AT ALL

:mf_popeanim:

In nomine Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

I see you've been improving your latin....:mf_rosetinted:

I can't wait for the tour dates :boing: I hope they'll be announced soon.

i can't wait for tour dates in southamerica!

please let there be ANY dates in CHILE! :pray:

[i'll be repeating this until it comes true]

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Waiting to shoot in downtown New York. Hanging out in long board loft skate board shop

He's going to shoot in this vid himself! :boing::thumb_yello:

No random people this time!

Oh, I wish it was something of the BIOTG quality

Oh, I wish it was something of the BIOTG quality

:uhno:

I expect this is going to be much better quality. This must be a very expensive shoot. They make even top movies in Toronto because of the cost and difficulty of filming in NYC.

The first time I went to NYC I was walking around and I forgot where I was for a moment because every time I see a US mailbox and yellow cabs it's on a set location in Toronto. :naughty:

At 2nd location. 7 more to go

Still shooting

Laughing my ass off that this picture is so classy and full of perfection, then there is that chick in the poster ruining it all...

:uhno:

I expect this is going to be much better quality. This must be a very expensive shoot. They make even top movies in Toronto because of the cost and difficulty of filming in NYC.

The first time I went to NYC I was walking around and I forgot where I was for a moment because every time I see a US mailbox and yellow cabs it's on a set location in Toronto. :naughty:

Maybe I chose the wrong word.. I mean, in BIOTG, we can see him in vid all the time, he is stylish and beautiful, he moves all the time, like animal, dancing so beautiful - he is perfect, i'm never tired to watch BIOTG vid :wub2:

So, I wish to feel the same this time too. :blush-anim-cl:

Yes please. Christmas shopping in the UK and a little concert would be nice.:blush-anim-cl:

Notice I didn't say London:fisch: wouldn't want to upset the London people.:naughty:

Maybe I chose the wrong word.. I mean, in BIOTG, we can see him in vid all the time, he is stylish and beautiful, he moves all the time, like animal, dancing so beautiful - he is perfect, i'm never tired to watch BIOTG vid :wub2:

So, I wish to feel the same this time too. :blush-anim-cl:

Are you sure we saw the same video? :lmfao: One word: AWKWARD

I have been praying that one day, one day Mika would make a video where he just looks hot. There doesn't need to be any story, any costumes, any dancing. All anyone wants to see in a music video is the person singing looking hot. That's what sells records.

For today's shoot he is looking perfect for that. Just like a normal but exceptionally hot guy. :naughty:

Are you sure we saw the same video? :lmfao: One word: AWKWARD

I have been praying that one day, one day Mika would make a video where he just looks hot. There doesn't need to be any story, any costumes, any dancing. All anyone wants to see in a music video is the person singing looking hot. That's what sells records.

For today's shoot he is looking perfect for that. Just like a normal but exceptionally hot guy. :naughty:

but why wold we want him to be like everyone else just to sell records? :dunno:

i would rather he was himself and was artistic like he has been somehow in all his videos and if it becomes popular then ok. but not just for the sake of selling records...