Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

I think I know why his pics don't always show up on Twitter. He probably forgets to check the box. I did it earlier, and that's when I figured it out.

I think that from now we have to "stalk" his instagram account in addiction to his twitter account :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I know why his pics don't always show up on Twitter. He probably forgets to check the box. I did it earlier, and that's when I figured it out.

Aha, it has confused me a lot, thought that he maybe thought that some pics weren't that important so he just didn't bother sharing :aah: But anyway I need to get a instagram account :mf_rosetinted:

Another gig in France, Mika in Arseille on November 18th (thanks to @Melgine for RTweeting)

http://www.upconcert.fr/concert/mika-marseille-136403

And on this link, there are prices for tickets

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Mika/Marseille-02-Le-Silo,MIKSI

Another gig in France, Mika in Arseille on November 18th (thanks to @Melgine for RTweeting)

http://www.upconcert.fr/concert/mika-marseille-136403

And on this link, there are prices for tickets

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Mika/Marseille-02-Le-Silo,MIKSI

It drives me insane how these information are leaking. At 2nd July we learned about four dates in Germany in autumn, some days later there were two concrete dates in France, today we learn it's the big tour starting and get another French date. Why isn't Team M able to announce a complete tour schedule at once? :aah: Or at least the European tour at once, then the Norh-American tour at once, the Asian tour at once, the South-American tour at once,... What is so difficult about it? :sneaky2:

It drives me insane how these information are leaking. At 2nd July we learned about four dates in Germany in autumn, some days later there were two concrete dates in France, today we learn it's the big tour starting and get another French date. Why isn't Team M able to announce a complete tour schedule at once? :aah: Or at least the European tour at once, then the Norh-American tour at once, the Asian tour at once, the South-American tour at once,... What is so difficult about it? :sneaky2:

They love to afflict us :mf_rosetinted:

They love to afflict us :mf_rosetinted:

Good for them then. But I'm being serious. Other bands I know are able to make proper announcements as well. Why not here? It makes it so difficult for many people to plan ahead based on vague information like these added to some guessing and betting. :aah:

I agree to 100% Why not announce it now and then people have plenty of time to plan and organize their travels, and then it's more likely there will be more people at the concerts.

I agree to 100% Why not announce it now and then people have plenty of time to plan and organize their travels, and then it's more likely there will be more people at the concerts.

Exactly!

The majority of people coming to the concerts isn't travelling but from that city, though. I guess, most of those coming learn from the gig through adverts or radios or whatever and are not waiting for the dates like we are now.

It still would be a sign to us that Team M does care about the hardcores that do travel and need to plan, too. But sadly, I don't think they are aware of what late announcements mean for us and that we have to take days off, plan trips, book flights, hotels and organise tickets and somebody to water our plants in the first place. :aah:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

Exactly!

The majority of people coming to the concerts isn't travelling but from that city, though. I guess, most of those coming learn from the gig through adverts or radios or whatever and are not waiting for the dates like we are now.

It still would be a sign to us that Team M does care about the hardcores that do travel and need to plan, too. But sadly, I don't think they are aware of what late announcements mean for us and that we have to take days off, plan trips, book flights, hotels and organise tickets and somebody to water our plants in the first place. :aah:

Probably, but even if you are from that city it still takes some planing and it's great to know it at least not the same day it happens. :mf_rosetinted: I mean the Justin Bieber tour dates are announced now and they are the next year. That's the way to go team M, you have to care about the hardcore fans and have some long-term planning. If you want to have the hardcore fans there, but as you said I feel quite often that they don't care about us, or that they maybe aren't aware of the fact that we exist and we care more than they think we do..

Exactly!

And feed our children :mf_rosetinted:

Probably, but even if you are from that city it still takes some planing and it's great to know it at least not the same day it happens. :mf_rosetinted: I mean the Justin Bieber tour dates are announced now and they are the next year. That's the way to go team M, you have to care about the hardcore fans and have some long-term planning. If you want to have the hardcore fans there, but as you said I feel quite often that they don't care about us, or that they maybe aren't aware of the fact that we exist and we care more than they think we do..

I think they announce the dates as soon as they have everything clear and I think its good in terms if anticipation. I rather have some Europeans dates now in order to look through the calendar even if later in the year they will add more. Now its clear that Mika will be rounding France in November. Fine. Most probably he will do Portugal and Spain near in the date too. Im already talking to friends so they can look after my son if I need to leave for a couple of days.... :aah:

I think they announce the dates as soon as they have everything clear and I think its good in terms if anticipation. I rather have some Europeans dates now in order to look through the calendar even if later in the year they will add more. Now its clear that Mika will be rounding France in November. Fine. Most probably he will do Portugal and Spain near in the date too. Im already talking to friends so they can look after my son if I need to leave for a couple of days.... :aah:

You are right of course, just that I want them to go out and say: Yes we will have a tour this autumn and Mika will perform in this countries. And then I know if they are coming to Sweden or I'll see if I have money to go to another country. No I have to wait until they announce a concert in Sweden and if they don't then maybe the tickets to the nearby concerts are sold out.

You are right of course, just that I want them to go out and say: Yes we will have a tour this autumn and Mika will perform in this countries. And then I know if they are coming to Sweden or I'll see if I have money to go to another country. No I have to wait until they announce a concert in Sweden and if they don't then maybe the tickets to the nearby concerts are sold out.

Maybe they still dont know anything yet,thats why they dont announce it :aah:

Dont worry,we know how TM works. Youll have all the tour schedule. Top of the month. :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe they still dont know anything yet,thats why they dont announce it :aah:

Dont worry,we know how TM works. Youll have all the tour schedule. Top of the month. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I trust you! :thumb_yello: So it's just to wait then? :mf_rosetinted:

He usually comes to Sweden when he is doing a proper tour. Not when he did the Acoustic tour 2009 though.

He likes it here!:wink2: