Me am in love with it! I actually loved it from the start :teehee:

and from what I heard,when series 2 was coming to an end they were already planning or filming series three (can't remember) :aah:

Thanks for making the thread :wink2:

Cool! You're in! :groovy:

These days was announced that there officially will be the 3 season. But, unfortunately, it will be filmed only in 2013 :boxed: Too long to wait!!!:aah:

Cool! You're in! :groovy:

These days was announced that there officially will be the 3 season. But, unfortunately, it will be filmed only in 2013 :boxed: Too long to wait!!!:aah:

Of course I am :naughty:

Oh right,must of read on twitter then that it was only planning :aah: But that's far too long to wait :no: ah well..am sure it will be as epic as the last two :teehee:

Of course I am :naughty:

Oh right,must of read on twitter then that it was only planning :aah: But that's far too long to wait :no: ah well..am sure it will be as epic as the last two :teehee:

Well, the 2 part initially was planned for October 2011... they were late. But mikafans are well trained in waiting :mf_rosetinted:

At least (I HOPE) we will have Mika's album while waiting for Sherlock :naughty:

Time will rush fast.

Well, the 2 part initially was planned for October 2011... they were late. But mikafans are well trained in waiting :mf_rosetinted:

At least (I HOPE) we will have Mika's album while waiting for Sherlock :naughty:

Time will rush fast.

Oh I see...I didn't know that :teehee: Well some of us are.:mf_rosetinted: I'm bad for like waiting on certain things :aah:

Well he said he would get it out before summer,so hopefully he was a good boy and not lying to us.:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But yes I'll have summer to keep me amused so time will fly by :naughty:

Hey there,

I love Sherlock. I've been a Holmes Fan for ages, and this version is just awsome. Unfortunately I'm a bit behind, I've only seen the first season becase it was out in Germany only last year and now I'm traveling so I'm a bit out of touch and I didn't have the chance to see the second season yet. :boxed:

I haven't seen the second season either, but I got a netflix account just so I could watch the BBC Sherlock. Funny enough though, am I the only one that thinks Sherlock looks an awful lot like Mika? They're both super cute either way ^_^

Hey there,

I love Sherlock. I've been a Holmes Fan for ages, and this version is just awsome. Unfortunately I'm a bit behind, I've only seen the first season becase it was out in Germany only last year and now I'm traveling so I'm a bit out of touch and I didn't have the chance to see the second season yet. :boxed:

Being a child, I was reading Holmes like hundreds of times, and we kids played that we investigate "crimes" in the school :roftl:

And here we have USSR series about Holmes, I admired it in my childhood too.

Second season is awesome (1 and 3 part)!

I haven't seen the second season either, but I got a netflix account just so I could watch the BBC Sherlock. Funny enough though, am I the only one that thinks Sherlock looks an awful lot like Mika? They're both super cute either way ^_^

Damn, I was thinking about it :aah: They have only curlz in common, but there is something... intangible that makes them alike. And I have no idea what.

Oh, finally a thread for Sherlock! I absolutely love it, loved it from the first moment. I have watched both seasons several times, my favorites are episodes 1 and 3 from season 2. Brilliant actors, but the styling is a success too. Benedict Cumberbatch is :mf_lustslow:

:teehee:

Oh, finally a thread for Sherlock! I absolutely love it, loved it from the first moment. I have watched both seasons several times, my favorites are episodes 1 and 3 from season 2. Brilliant actors, but the styling is a success too. Benedict Cumberbatch is :mf_lustslow:

:teehee:

Oh, Nina, I'm so happy to see you here!!

You know, at least 6 of my Russian friends-mikafans became fans of Sherlock :teehee: So it's good that there is no need to meet other people to talk about Sherlock.

I want to buy such a coat and a scarf :mf_rosetinted:

All of my life I had such Sherlock-like style, but Mika made me wear converse and colourful clothes :naughty:

Here's another fan of (modern) Sherlock! :mf_lustslow:

Is it true what I read: is there a plan for series 3?? Wow, that would be so awesome!

Yes, but the actors have a lot of other work, that's why the filming starts only in 2013, and series will be out in autumn 2013 :boxed: Another waiting!:aah:

Ahh, I love the TV series Sherlock !! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Please add me :wub2:

I love the books , the old movies, the new movies and now the modern TV series ! Sherlock Holmes is just amazing :naughty:

Hi! :bye:

Girls, look what a great fan video

[YOUTUBE]IdrKOTFLS3c[/YOUTUBE]

Why? Copyrights? But it a fan vid :dunno:

I can give another link (but not sure it will come either - it is on russian site that can require to register) http://vk.com/video6175969_162228762

well...am using the school's computer...might be why...but its came up other vids before :blink:

Thank you but I'll just wait till I get home :pinkbow: if am not too tired by then:teehee:

Oh Dreamy Queen thanks for starting this thread now !:fangurl:

Well done honey ! You know I`m the long-standing fan of Sherlock and these amazing BBC series. So I can only join you all here. But it `s funny you have done it in the end of 2 seasons.....Why not earlier ? `cause now we have to wait for 2013 or... even 2014 to see next ones:mf_lustslow:

Edited by Julia Welcomes