I haven't seen the Third Star but that video, which is great btw, really makes me want to see it. Is it good?

Well, I haven't read any theories just watched this one: [YOUTUBE]nrhWfuw9Pqs[/YOUTUBE]

which I think makes sense. The only thing I find a bit annoying is that I think the truck is too far away to be able to jump to, but nothing is impossible with sherlock.

But has this idea some connection to Sherlock's untypical behavior and what is the untypical behavior?

Too many questions, no answers and the third season will be film in 2013. It drives me crazy.

When I read about the truck I watched the scene again and yeah, it's too far. I've read so many theories I don't even have an idea of my own of how Sherlock did it. I only know that Molly helped him, how I don't know.

He really does! And, after today's news about not finishing the album, he risks a lot :naughty:

In the 2 month time I managed to watch all the films with Benedict (some of them, very few, only the scenes with him - where he has only little episodes). I watched even documentaries such as Van Gogh and Rattingan Enigma, so you can count me as a crazy demented cumberb*tch too :aah::naughty:

Have you watched Hawking and To the End of the Earth? It is stunning as well!

yes, i've watched Hawking, To The End of the Earth, Van Gogh, everything i could find with him playing the leading role...he was great in all of them (still have to watch Rattingan Enigma)...

as for the Reichenbach Fall, of course i'm so curious how Sherlock faked his death, i also read a lot of speculating opinions, but i have to agree with another MFC-er who said that it has to do smth with Molly...that's all i can think of right now...everything else remains to be seen...in 2013 :mf_rosetinted:...unfortunately :aah:

I haven't seen the Third Star but that video, which is great btw, really makes me want to see it. Is it good?

Well, I haven't read any theories just watched this one: [YOUTUBE]nrhWfuw9Pqs[/YOUTUBE]

which I think makes sense. The only thing I find a bit annoying is that I think the truck is too far away to be able to jump to, but nothing is impossible with sherlock.

But has this idea some connection to Sherlock's untypical behavior and what is the untypical behavior?

Too many questions, no answers and the third season will be film in 2013. It drives me crazy.

I think the Third Star is great, but non-fans people find it a bit strange... All I can say in order to avoid spoilers - Ben was stunning in it!

As for this vid, I find it amazing that people take it all so seriously!

yes, i've watched Hawking, To The End of the Earth, Van Gogh, everything i could find with him playing the leading role...he was great in all of them (still have to watch Rattingan Enigma)...

as for the Reichenbach Fall, of course i'm so curious how Sherlock faked his death, i also read a lot of speculating opinions, but i have to agree with another MFC-er who said that it has to do smth with Molly...that's all i can think of right now...everything else remains to be seen...in 2013 :mf_rosetinted:...unfortunately :aah:

Maybe it was me? :naughty:

As for the Sherlock, no doubt it has to be something with Molly. But I read so many theories, that finally I found all of them untrustworthy.

When I read about the truck I watched the scene again and yeah, it's too far. I've read so many theories I don't even have an idea of my own of how Sherlock did it. I only know that Molly helped him, how I don't know.

Okay, so it's too far. That's a pity 'cause I really liked the theory.

All this waiting is killing me. :aah:

I think the Third Star is great, but non-fans people find it a bit strange... All I can say in order to avoid spoilers - Ben was stunning in it!

As for this vid, I find it amazing that people take it all so seriously!

Okay, well than I have to see it, no doubt about that. :naughty:

Haha, it's hard not to take it seriously when we have to wait for ages to know the truth.

This quote:

Sherlock is dead.

In the final graveyard scene, Moriarty was wearing the same mask he wore to kidnapp the kids. His final victory is now to live the life of Sherlock and discredit or even better his achievements, as he sees fit.

So, how did Moriarty fake his death? Well....

I think is the best. Of course this is how it all happend :lmfao:

This quote:

Sherlock is dead.

In the final graveyard scene, Moriarty was wearing the same mask he wore to kidnapp the kids. His final victory is now to live the life of Sherlock and discredit or even better his achievements, as he sees fit.

So, how did Moriarty fake his death? Well....

I think is the best. Of course this is how it all happend :lmfao:

Oh no! :naughty:

Btw, I think that the girl was scared by his voice, not appearance. The recording from Kitty's recorder was definitely used (I repel you).

Oh no! :naughty:

Btw, I think that the girl was scared by his voice, not appearance. The recording from Kitty's recorder was definitely used (I repel you).

Smart! I've never thought of that, but that can actually be true. But then my whole idea of how sherlock survived the "suicide" falls apart.

Btw, it's actually You repel me :wink2:

Smart! I've never thought of that, but that can actually be true. But then my whole idea of how sherlock survived the "suicide" falls apart.

Btw, it's actually You repel me :wink2:

Ah, sorry... I don't remember the English text exactly. And Reichenbach I watched only 2 times, too sad.

Co-Creator Live Chats: Steven Moffat

Sherlock co-creator Steven Moffat chats with fans about season 2 of the hit series, the dramatic conclusion of episode three, The Reichenbach Fall, and more.

Join the live, online chat on Monday, May 21, 2012, at 1pm Eastern time, or return after the chat to read the complete transcript.

Here:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/sherlock/season2_chat_moffat.html

and

Co-Creator Live Chats: Mark Gatiss

Sherlock co-creator and star Mark Gatiss chats with fans about season 2 of the hit series, writing The Hounds of Baskerville, and the dubious distinction of being a part of Sherlock's family tree, portraying brother Mycroft in the series.

Join the live, online chat on Monday, May 14, 2012, at 1pm Eastern time, or return after the chat to read the complete transcript.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/sherlock/season2_chat_gatiss.html

Ah, sorry... I don't remember the English text exactly. And Reichenbach I watched only 2 times, too sad.

Well I didn't remember it at all so I had to use google :aah: I've only watched the episode once so that's probably why.

I noticed something I think is very important if you want to know how Sherlock faked his own death. Maybe everyone already knows this, but the person who jumps is wearing a white shirt but the person that's laying on the ground is wearing a black shirt. So they are not the same persons.

I feel kind a proud that I figured that one out by myself, so please don't say that you already knew that and I'm way behind as usually. :aah:

Well I didn't remember it at all so I had to use google :aah: I've only watched the episode once so that's probably why.

I noticed something I think is very important if you want to know how Sherlock faked his own death. Maybe everyone already knows this, but the person who jumps is wearing a white shirt but the person that's laying on the ground is wearing a black shirt. So they are not the same persons.

I feel kind a proud that I figured that one out by myself, so please don't say that you already knew that and I'm way behind as usually. :aah:

I haven't noticed it. But anyway, the one who was laying was definitely Benedict, so even if it was not Sherlock, it can't be anyone else..

http://sc.aithine.org/sherlock/203/25/sherlock-203-24816.jpg

He can't use any mask of himself...It is not a smart way for Moffat!

Wait, Sherlock on the roof had the same colour of shirt:

http://sc.aithine.org/sherlock/203/25/sherlock-203-24048.jpg

So maybe this was not a shirt? It is white only at waist...

http://sc.aithine.org/sherlock/203/25/sherlock-203-24358.jpg

I don't know, what do you think?

Co-Creator Live Chats: Steven Moffat

Sherlock co-creator Steven Moffat chats with fans about season 2 of the hit series, the dramatic conclusion of episode three, The Reichenbach Fall, and more.

Join the live, online chat on Monday, May 21, 2012, at 1pm Eastern time, or return after the chat to read the complete transcript.

Here:

and

Co-Creator Live Chats: Mark Gatiss

Sherlock co-creator and star Mark Gatiss chats with fans about season 2 of the hit series, writing The Hounds of Baskerville, and the dubious distinction of being a part of Sherlock's family tree, portraying brother Mycroft in the series.

Join the live, online chat on Monday, May 14, 2012, at 1pm Eastern time, or return after the chat to read the complete transcript.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/sherlock/season2_chat_gatiss.html

Yay!

Will definitely try to ask some questions. But do you know which time it is in CET?

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't noticed it. But anyway, the one who was laying was definitely Benedict, so even if it was not Sherlock, it can't be anyone else..

http://sc.aithine.org/sherlock/203/25/sherlock-203-24816.jpg

He can't use any mask of himself...It is not a smart way for Moffat!

Wait, Sherlock on the roof had the same colour of shirt:

http://sc.aithine.org/sherlock/203/25/sherlock-203-24048.jpg

So maybe this was not a shirt? It is white only at waist...

http://sc.aithine.org/sherlock/203/25/sherlock-203-24358.jpg

I don't know, what do you think?

I thought so to, but if you turn the picture of him laying on the ground it doesn't look like him. But I don't know if it's because it isn't Sherlock or because it's a wired angle.

So my thought was, it's Sherlock at the roof. Then it's somebody else that's jumping and then it is Sherlock that is laying on the ground. But then, who is jumping?

So maybe it's just nothing, just a simple T-shirt that Sherlock is wearing under his shirt?

I've read too many "how Sherlock faked his own death" theories, so I don't know what to think anymore...

All I want is that the theories I've read so far won't be true. Because I think they're too simple. I'm hoping for something really brilliant. Steven Moffat said that the way Sherlock faked his own death was clever, so I want it too be mind blowing. :aah:

There is a transcript of yesterday's chat with Moffat.

Here, here!

Q: Were Sherlock's tears in Reichenbach real?

Steven Moffat: He's Sherlock Holmes, he knew exactly what he was doing. Sentimentalise him at your peril.

Q: What are the chances of Moriarty coming back from the dead? Andrew Scott has been amazing in the role.

Steven Moffat: Did you SEE all that blood???

Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle has a birthday today!!! He was born 22 May 1859, and today he would be 153 !

kEiyY5ueOmU.jpg

Congratulations Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle! :happybday:

Too bad you don't live so you can see this new absolutely brilliant series of your books, Sherlock!

I thought so to, but if you turn the picture of him laying on the ground it doesn't look like him. But I don't know if it's because it isn't Sherlock or because it's a wired angle.

So my thought was, it's Sherlock at the roof. Then it's somebody else that's jumping and then it is Sherlock that is laying on the ground. But then, who is jumping?

So maybe it's just nothing, just a simple T-shirt that Sherlock is wearing under his shirt?

I've read too many "how Sherlock faked his own death" theories, so I don't know what to think anymore...

All I want is that the theories I've read so far won't be true. Because I think they're too simple. I'm hoping for something really brilliant. Steven Moffat said that the way Sherlock faked his own death was clever, so I want it too be mind blowing. :aah:

I suppose it was definitely Sherlock, because I will recognize Benedict's lips anywhere :wub2:

And from the roof jumped - ta da! - a stuntman :naughty: I think that's why everybody are puzzled. Ben jumped only to the smaller place (not roof, I don't know how to call it), and there was a stuntman who jumped more dangerously.

So what do you guys think of this new American Sherlock series, Elementary?

[YOUTUBE]yrDVSxNycKc[/YOUTUBE]

A modern take on the cases of Sherlock Holmes, with the detective now living in New York City. In Elementary, Holmes is a former consultant to Scotland Yard. Holmes is an addict who travels to New York City to check into a rehabilitation center and stays on in Brooklyn with a newly-found sober companion Joan Watson.

You heard right John Watson is a female.

After I've watched the clip I just felt like they are trying to do an American rip off of BBC's Sherlock, and I don't like it. Sherlock feels out of character, too young, too naive, too human and it feels like he's trying to act someone he's not. Like at 2:10 He doesn't feel exited, more like he's trying to act exited. Actually I think Joan Watson outshines Sherlock, and then something is wrong...

Elementary feels more like if Gregory House (if you seen House) would have started a detective bureau and casted a hot women as his sidekick, more than if the real Sherlock would have moved to NY (why would he move NY in the first place?) But I'm going to give Elementary a chance, but I don't think it will ever be as great as BBc's Sherlock.

I suppose it was definitely Sherlock, because I will recognize Benedict's lips anywhere :wub2:

And from the roof jumped - ta da! - a stuntman :naughty: I think that's why everybody are puzzled. Ben jumped only to the smaller place (not roof, I don't know how to call it), and there was a stuntman who jumped more dangerously.

Haha, then I'll have to trust you.

Maybe but in this film you can see when the soothed the jumping scene and I'm pretty sure it's Ben that is falling.

[YOUTUBE]Esc0F21EJ4E&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Oh I wished I was there...:blush-anim-cl:

There is a transcript of yesterday's chat with Moffat.

Here, here!

Q: Were Sherlock's tears in Reichenbach real?

Steven Moffat: He's Sherlock Holmes, he knew exactly what he was doing. Sentimentalise him at your peril.

Q: What are the chances of Moriarty coming back from the dead? Andrew Scott has been amazing in the role.

Steven Moffat: Did you SEE all that blood???

There where actually another chat too, with Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss.

You can read the transcript here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2012/may/18/sherlock-reichenbach-fall-live-chat

and they answered my question :fangurl:

There where actually another chat too, with Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss.

You can read the transcript here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2012/may/18/sherlock-reichenbach-fall-live-chat

and they answered my question :fangurl:

Oh, thanks! i haven't seen it! And which one is yours?

As for Elementary... It is just a detective series, maybe interesting, but it is not Sherlock Holmes at all!!!

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Oh, thanks! i haven't seen it! And which one is yours?

As for Elementary... It is just a detective series, maybe interesting, but it is not Sherlock Holmes at all!!!

The first one. I'm Hanna :wink2:

I agree with Elementary, it's absolutely not Sherlock Holmes, but I'm still curious how it will turn out.

• 3 weeks later...