Oh Dreamy Queen thanks for starting this thread now !:fangurl:

Well done honey ! You know I`m the long-standing fan of Sherlock and these amazing BBC series. So I can only join you all here. But it `s funny you have done it in the end of 2 seasons.....Why not earlier ? `cause now we have to wait for 2013 or... even 2014 to see next ones:mf_lustslow:

Hi sweeetie!!!!!!

Because earlier my mind wasn't totally blown up :stretcher:

So now, as we have to wait, we can have a cosy place here to moan a bit :aah:

I found an interesting interview by film co-creator Mark Gatiss for "The Guardian". It wasn`t about "Sherlock" generally, but one question was on that matter. Mark then said : " ...finding out how Sherlock has survived is worth all your waiting, believe me !" :thumb_yello:

These words ! they`ll help me carry on !

About Sally: I don`t like this character.....(sorry). She`s loathsome, jealous, ordinary and so mediocre. Is it so hard for her to display any minimal respect for Sherlock ? Oh, she makes me angry.

Hi!! I am fan of BBC Sherlock too!!:biggrin2: And I love Benedict Cumberbatch... :teehee:

There will be more chapters in 2013?? I heart it on internet...

Hi, welcome !

yes, the film creators confirmed that the 3rd season will be filming in 2013. It means we`ll see it not earlier than in 2014.....

(BTW, Mika also keeps us waiting for too-o-o-o- long:wink2:

Hi, welcome !

yes, the film creators confirmed that the 3rd season will be filming in 2013. It means we`ll see it not earlier than in 2014.....

(BTW, Mika also keeps us waiting for too-o-o-o- long:wink2:

Ouh, we must wait for more Sherlock to 2014, and for Origin of love to summer :mf_rosetinted:

I found an interesting interview by film co-creator Mark Gatiss for "The Guardian". It wasn`t about "Sherlock" generally, but one question was on that matter. Mark then said : " ...finding out how Sherlock has survived is worth all your waiting, believe me !" :thumb_yello:

These words ! they`ll help me carry on !

About Sally: I don`t like this character.....(sorry). She`s loathsome, jealous, ordinary and so mediocre. Is it so hard for her to display any minimal respect for Sherlock ? Oh, she makes me angry.

Of course, who likes Sally? :wink2:

I just like the idea of combining Mika's "beautiful freak" with high-functioning sociopath Sherlock :)

• 2 weeks later...
Of course, who likes Sally? :wink2:

I just like the idea of combining Mika's "beautiful freak" with high-functioning sociopath Sherlock :)

:stretcher:Darling, I think you just blew my mind with that statement. Combining Mika with Sherlock? ......Do you think it would be considered stalking or harassment if I were to follow the BBC producers everywhere begging them to have Mika make a cameo appearance in the third season?:wub2: Cause that sounds absolutely delightful. As close to combining them as we could possibly get.

And the fanvid. Was awesome. :thumb_yello:bit of a spoiler cause I haven't been able to get my hands on season 2 yet. But! I will asap. :biggrin2:

mika-gal-capital-jpg--benedict-cumberbatch-jpg.jpeg

googled morph things, put in a picture of Benedict Cumberbatch and Mika. That image was the result.:blink:

granted I just quicked grabbed the clearest pics I could off the internet, but I was hoping for a little more. Ah well, off to look at regular Mika pictures :blush-anim-cl:

:stretcher:Darling, I think you just blew my mind with that statement. Combining Mika with Sherlock? ......Do you think it would be considered stalking or harassment if I were to follow the BBC producers everywhere begging them to have Mika make a cameo appearance in the third season? Cause that sounds absolutely delightful. As close to combining them as we could possibly get.

And the fanvid. Was awesome. :thumb_yello:bit of a spoiler cause I haven't been able to get my hands on season 2 yet. But! I will asap.

My life would be complete :shocked::aah:

But we haven't asked Mika what he does think about Sherlock :roftl:

So, are you going to leave to London from California? To stalk Moffat? :wink2:

googled morph things, put in a picture of Benedict Cumberbatch and Mika. That image was the result.:blink:

Oh, no:roftl:

They better be two, not one :aah: They look better being themselves :wink2:

But this guy at pic looks nice :teehee:

If we `ve started to "combine" things, why can`t we ask Mika to write some pieces of soundtrack for the 3rd season ?

I often think of that possibility:thumb_yello:

Great idea! Who's got some guts to ask Mika? :aah:

Of course, we can spam him on Twitter, but all the other MFCers will kill us :roftl:

But seriously, I'm afraid Mika is way too far from such kind of music :dunno:

That Irene theme (as well as Reichenbach) just tears me apart :aah: I wonder, if Mika is able to create some classical pieces... but all in all, he is classically trained, so why not?

Great idea! Who's got some guts to ask Mika?

I DO!!!! :boing:

The only problem being unless it's twitter messages constantly, I don't know how else I could tell him. He doesn't seem to be coming to the states anytime soon. And currently I don't have a way out of the country without getting in a lot of trouble. :tears:

I DO!!!! :boing:

The only problem being unless it's twitter messages constantly, I don't know how else I could tell him. He doesn't seem to be coming to the states anytime soon. And currently I don't have a way out of the country without getting in a lot of trouble. :tears:

Aha, that's the deal. No chances. He ignores twitter messages until it is something handy for him :aah:

Aha, that's the deal. No chances. He ignores twitter messages until it is something handy for him :aah:

Well, just saw they have a contest to go see him 28th July in Belgium. Maybe if I'm suddenly really lucky I'll win. Cause that's just within the 2 weeks I'll be able to take leave this year. :aah: So hopefully. If by some miracle I win, I'll totally ask him if I see him what he thinks of BBC Sherlock.

Well, just saw they have a contest to go see him 28th July in Belgium. Maybe if I'm suddenly really lucky I'll win. Cause that's just within the 2 weeks I'll be able to take leave this year. :aah: So hopefully. If by some miracle I win, I'll totally ask him if I see him what he thinks of BBC Sherlock.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Sincerely, I'm really interested in his opinion. Just because I'm interested :aah:

Of course, we can spam him on Twitter, but all the other MFCers will kill us :roftl:

Why should they ? It`s only your (and my:wink2:) opinion to suggest that to Mika. We don`t break any rules.

Actually, I believe Mika is able to create music in a classic style - he has proper education and experienced enough in orchestra arrangement.

Royal College of Music, remember ?

Why should they ? It`s only your (and my:wink2:) opinion to suggest that to Mika. We don`t break any rules.

Actually, I believe Mika is able to create music in a classic style - he has proper education and experienced enough in orchestra arrangement.

Of course, classical training. I wonder if he ever tried composing something like that.

It might be a tad rude though. Maybe like one tweet and pray he responds?:blush-anim-cl:

He can play the piano, he could definitely write music in a classic style. He would have at least learned a bit when he first started out I'm sure if nothing else. But yeah, royal college of music, definitely some classical training.:biggrin2: And it doesn't necessarily have to be strictly classical, I think he could come up with something in between just to be different, especially for the first episode of the first season when we finally find out what happened!!!:aah:

I started watching the second season now and I have to say I LOVE the Irene Adler episode.

Btw who is Sally?

Sgt Sally Donovan, the police woman who calls Sherlock a "freak" and warns Watson away from Sherlock. She's just jealous she can't look as good as him lol

Sgt Sally Donovan, the police woman who calls Sherlock a "freak" and warns Watson away from Sherlock. She's just jealous she can't look as good as him lol

Aha.Thank you. She appears only in a few episodes, doesn't she?

Aha.Thank you. She appears only in a few episodes, doesn't she?

hmmm, I know for sure in Ep 1 Season 1, and I think she shows up briefly in Ep 3 Season 1. I haven't seen season 2 yet so I don't know if she ever showed up in those ones.:biggrin2: