I understand you :wub2: and I really need to buy the second season, like now!

I have both season on laptop :das: though second season is in russian because I can't find geogrian one. and I can't understand well enough :sneaky2:

I've watched the first season like 7 times :aah:

Oh goodness I have never seen this thread before.

Hello! :bye: I am a (devoted) Sherlockian. Yeah.

On the subject of Elementary I think that they may have gone a bit too far for it to still be Sherlock Holmes. I don't think you'll be able to say it is any more related to it than House is. Making Watson a woman defeats much of the point of the original stories. Methinks. :blink:

I know this is not about Sherlock, but you should listen to this. It's :swoon:

I read somewhere a comment "When I grow up I want to be his voice!" :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]TdphtMWjies[/YOUTUBE]

John Keats. 1795–1821

624. Ode to a Nightingale

MY heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains

My sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk,

Or emptied some dull opiate to the drains

One minute past, and Lethe-wards had sunk:

'Tis not through envy of thy happy lot, 5

But being too happy in thine happiness,

That thou, light-wingèd Dryad of the trees,

In some melodious plot

Of beechen green, and shadows numberless,

Singest of summer in full-throated ease. 10

O for a draught of vintage! that hath been

Cool'd a long age in the deep-delvèd earth,

Tasting of Flora and the country-green,

Dance, and Provençal song, and sunburnt mirth!

O for a beaker full of the warm South! 15

Full of the true, the blushful Hippocrene,

With beaded bubbles winking at the brim,

And purple-stainèd mouth;

That I might drink, and leave the world unseen,

And with thee fade away into the forest dim: 20

Fade far away, dissolve, and quite forget

What thou among the leaves hast never known,

The weariness, the fever, and the fret

Here, where men sit and hear each other groan;

Where palsy shakes a few, sad, last grey hairs, 25

Where youth grows pale, and spectre-thin, and dies;

Where but to think is to be full of sorrow

And leaden-eyed despairs;

Where beauty cannot keep her lustrous eyes,

Or new Love pine at them beyond to-morrow. 30

Away! away! for I will fly to thee,

Not charioted by Bacchus and his pards,

But on the viewless wings of Poesy,

Though the dull brain perplexes and retards:

Already with thee! tender is the night, 35

And haply the Queen-Moon is on her throne,

Cluster'd around by all her starry Fays

But here there is no light,

Save what from heaven is with the breezes blown

Through verdurous glooms and winding mossy ways. 40

I cannot see what flowers are at my feet,

Nor what soft incense hangs upon the boughs,

But, in embalmèd darkness, guess each sweet

Wherewith the seasonable month endows

The grass, the thicket, and the fruit-tree wild; 45

White hawthorn, and the pastoral eglantine;

Fast-fading violets cover'd up in leaves;

And mid-May's eldest child,

The coming musk-rose, full of dewy wine,

The murmurous haunt of flies on summer eves. 50

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time

I have been half in love with easeful Death,

Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,

To take into the air my quiet breath;

Now more than ever seems it rich to die, 55

To cease upon the midnight with no pain,

While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad

In such an ecstasy!

Still wouldst thou sing, and I have ears in vain—

To thy high requiem become a sod. 60

Thou wast not born for death, immortal Bird!

No hungry generations tread thee down;

The voice I hear this passing night was heard

In ancient days by emperor and clown:

Perhaps the self-same song that found a path 65

Through the sad heart of Ruth, when, sick for home,

She stood in tears amid the alien corn;

The same that ofttimes hath

Charm'd magic casements, opening on the foam

Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn. 70

Forlorn! the very word is like a bell

To toll me back from thee to my sole self!

Adieu! the fancy cannot cheat so well

As she is famed to do, deceiving elf.

Adieu! adieu! thy plaintive anthem fades 75

Past the near meadows, over the still stream,

Up the hill-side; and now 'tis buried deep

In the next valley-glades:

Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Fled is that music:—do I wake or sleep? 80

It's interesting, but I prefer the intepretation by

Ben Whishaw who played the role of John Keats in the film "Bright star". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH0SdmulQRE

I find it more sensitive and romantic, but benedict is also amaziing.:blush-anim-cl:

I have both season on laptop :das: though second season is in russian because I can't find geogrian one. and I can't understand well enough :sneaky2:

Oh no, in Russian! Comparing to some other languages it is very good, but I watched in Russian every first time of episode, and all the next times I watch episodes in English, because of his voice :wub2:

On the subject of Elementary I think that they may have gone a bit too far for it to still be Sherlock Holmes. I don't think you'll be able to say it is any more related to it than House is. Making Watson a woman defeats much of the point of the original stories. Methinks. :blink:

Hi! Welcome!

Actually I don't think I ever gonna watch Elementary at all...

You're illegal :naughty: Haha, download the english one because his voice is to die for :wub2: Even if he talks really really fast, but you can always rewind :aah:

I've only watched it two times but I think it's time for another round :mf_rosetinted:

Hi :bye:

I agree with you specially with the house thing! And it really bother me that Sherlock says:

Sometimes I hate it when I'm wrong

Sherlock would never say anything like that!

Maybe, but I actually find Watson to be the most interesting character. She seems to have several layers compared to Sherlock who only have one. No, if I'm going to watch the series it's only because of her! :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Lilasko

Haha, download the english one because he's voice is to die for

Indeed :swoon:

I not only rewind. The good idea is to watch with english subtitles, or at least with the subtitles on native language, but with english audio.

It is to die for :wub2:

Yes I agree! Don't care about the subtitles but you need to have english audio, no matter what! That's it!

So, I wanted to come here and say something to express my love and how many tears I've shed over this damn television gold mine..... Then I realized I couldn't. My vocabulary doesn't reach to that extent. Some people have boyfriends... I have Sherlock BBC.

So, I wanted to come here and say something to express my love and how many tears I've shed over this damn television gold mine..... Then I realized I couldn't. My vocabulary doesn't reach to that extent. Some people have boyfriends... I have Sherlock BBC.

+ one million

I have to quote you! It expressed everything I feel when I think of Sherlock!

+ one million

I have to quote you! It expressed everything I feel when I think of Sherlock!

:boing: I sat here with my fingers dangling above the keyboard trying to express my feelings.... Then that happened.:aah:

:boing: I sat here with my fingers dangling above the keyboard trying to express my feelings.... Then that happened.:aah:

I can't express it either, I suck at expressing things, but you in someway expressed the difficulties in express the feeling you get when you watch sherlock and how complex it is.

And I specially liked the boyfriend part :naughty:

Okay, maybe I used express a bit too much :mf_rosetinted:

I can't express it either, I suck at expressing things, but you in someway expressed the difficulties in express the feeling you get when you watch sherlock and how complex it is.

And I specially liked the boyfriend part :naughty:

Okay, maybe I used express a bit too much :mf_rosetinted:

Its just like asdkgfjasdgjsdhgh JOHNLOCK asdjsfjashdfsjfseh WHY askjfasdkfjasdkgg NO asdfkmahjsdfjasdhfajskd PLEASE sdfhjaskfjahdgjsdgasdlk.:tears:

Its just like asdkgfjasdgjsdhgh JOHNLOCK asdjsfjashdfsjfseh WHY askjfasdkfjasdkgg NO asdfkmahjsdfjasdhfajskd PLEASE sdfhjaskfjahdgjsdgasdlk.:tears:

Jasdöasfkaö Just like that! Poor John, poor sherlock :tears:

Such beautiful and golden words!

If only I was at laptop now, I would post some fanarts that make me cry with awe every time...

Johnlock? :das:

I prefer Morlock :blush-anim-cl:

Oh no, in Russian! Comparing to some other languages it is very good, but I watched in Russian every first time of episode, and all the next times I watch episodes in English, because of his voice :wu b2:

russian is easier to understand(if I knew well enough :aah: ) but his voice in English... :wub2:

You're illegal :naughty: Haha, download the english one because his voice is to die for :wu b2: Even if he talks really really fast, but you can always rewind :aa h:

I've only watched it two times but I think it's time for another round :mf_rosetinte d:

yes I do everything illegal :fisch::mf_rosetinted: indeed his voice is so asdfghjkl :fangurl: and laugh :lmfao: but georgian was better for me because I could understand everything :a ah: but english....:blink: he talks so fast but the accent wefcvkbernjrtbпаскломиобкеитмкемვფკუეჯე,ცჰ,სკცჰფგრტრფჰბსდფგჰჯკ :aah::aa h:

wefcvkbernjrtbпаскломиобкеитмкемვფკუეჯე,ცჰ,სკცჰფგრტრფჰბსდფგჰჯკ :naughty::fangurl:

Hi :bye:

I agree with you specially with the house thing! And it really bother me that Sherlock says:

Sometimes I hate it when I'm wrong

Sherlock would never say anything like that!

Maybe, but I actually find Watson to be the most interesting character. She seems to have several layers compared to Sherlock who only have one. No, if I'm going to watch the series it's only because of her! :mf_rosetinted:

That's interesting. I never thought of it like that. Well we'll just have to see when it comes out. Though I'm still not sure if I want to. :teehee:

Such beautiful and golden words!

If only I was at laptop now, I would post some fanarts that make me cry with awe every time...

Johnlock? :das:

I prefer Morlock :blush-anim-cl:

Please post them later

Morlock, I never thought of that combination :aah: Well not very keen of it, just started to accept johnlock. :naughty:

That's interesting. I never thought of it like that. Well we'll just have to see when it comes out. Though I'm still not sure if I want to. :teehee:

I'm going to see it definitely, but I don't know how many episodes I'm willing to give the series...

yes I do everything illegal :fisch::mf_rosetinted: indeed his voice is so asdfghjkl :fangurl: and laugh :lmfao: but georgian was better for me because I could understand everything :a ah: but english....:blink: he talks so fast but the accent wefcvkbernjrtbпаскломиобкеитмкемვფკუეჯე,ცჰ,სკცჰფგრტრფჰბსდფგჰჯკ :aah::aah:

Shame on you! :aah: Yes his laugh, omg! :wub2::fangurl: I know, but still at least watch it with georgian subtitles you can watch Sherlock dubbed you just can't! And I love his accent! :wub2:

Shame on you! :aah: Yes his laugh, omg! :wub2::fangurl: I know, but still at least watch it with georgian subtitles you can watch Sherlock dubbed you just can't! And I love his accent! :wub2:

I wish I could find georgian subtitles but it's not possible :aah: