WONKALAND PART IV / 1/2 - Desperately waiting for TOOL part II due to mfc downtime

willywonka

Mika: See those peeps there, Zu???

They're my fans stalking me...

]440.jpg

Zuleika: Yeah, they're from the MFC!!!

Mika: Now, don't look, just don't stare at them or you might encourage them to come by...

441.jpg

They are signing a petition for me to show off my tool in the beginning of every gig from now on, can you believe it?

442.jpg

No way i'll do that! They're insane....

444.jpg

Hmmmm these fries taste good....

445.jpg

They're crazy if they think i'll show off my tool like that in front of thousands of people...

Zuleika: If i were you i wouldn't worry much, by the size of it i'd say not even the front row would take a good glance of it....

446.jpg[/Q

• Like 1

But i have an idea....

438.jpg

I'll deceive them and they won't even notice it...

448.jpg

But how the heck should i do it?

432.jpg

Oh, yeah, i know how....I'll grab a huge cucumber...

Zuleika: Omg!!!!Do you think they'll believe it????

443.jpg

Why shouldn't they??? It's quite the same size....

Zuleika: Do you really think so???? lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

285.jpg

Mika: yeah! And as i was saying....

006.jpg

I'll put inside my pants an at the beginning of each gig i'll set it free...

437.jpg

Zuleika: I'm not sure Wonka would like you to waste her fresh products like that, bro....

Mika: Right, but i'll worry about that later...

449.jpg

• Like 1

This one for sure, 'cause you know... it's got something to do with screwing. :teehee:

that one gets my vote too. it looks so... industrious.

i thought it has something to do more with drilling :mikadas:

• Like 1

OMG, Wonka!!

Why cucumber? Why?

I think "BANANA" is better than cucumber :mikadas::mikadas:

First tool alike vegetable that came to my mind....:mikadas:

:floor::floor::floor:

Where did you find these pics? Never seen them before.

Eriko did....:thumb_yello:

Did you see Marilyn's post this morning on twitter?

Who would say?

Such a nahce lady....

431.jpg

Well someone had to say it!

I don't think it would shock someone who writes about sucking too hard on your lollipop. But it IS time we got to see that famous TOOL of his!

Fan at concert - Mika, when's your TOOL comming out. I'm dying to see the artwork that will be on it.

Mika - Well... I'm not getting it out just yet. I'm planning a private gig to showcase my TOOL. I need to find out what everyone thinks of it. Is it too long... Or too short... should I change the odd bit of it. stuff like that. Just so I know that when my TOOL comes out, nobody will be disappointed in it.

Fan - Well I must say Mika, it's the most anticipated TOOL there has ever been. I, for one can't wait till it comes out.

Hey I enjoyed writing that! I will come on here more often and improve my writing skills!

I don't think it would shock someone who writes about sucking too hard on your lollipop. But it IS time we got to see that famous TOOL of his!

Fan at concert - Mika, when's your TOOL comming out. I'm dying to see the artwork that will be on it.

Mika - Well... I'm not getting it out just yet. I'm planning a private gig to showcase my TOOL. I need to find out what everyone thinks of it. Is it too long... Or too short... should I change the odd bit of it. stuff like that. Just so I know that when my TOOL comes out, nobody will be disappointed in it.

Fan - Well I must say Mika, it's the most anticipated TOOL there has ever been. I, for one can't wait till it comes out.

Hey I enjoyed writing that! I will come on here more often and improve my writing skills!

Yes, you should!:thumb_yello:

monkey-lol-ani.gif

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

perfect writing marilyn! :teehee:

Yes, you should!:thumb_yello:

monkey-lol-ani.gif

Will do! I feel like being somewhere where we can have a bit of harmless fun, enjoy a joke and not think it might offend someone. It's good to have a laugh isn't it.

I've actually decided to close my twitter account. I've been approached to teach at a centre where unemployed people come to learn new skills. I'll be teaching crafts and jewellery making. I decided to cut down on the computer stuff to make more time for this venture, and chose to leave twitter partly because I can get all the news, and see Mika's tweets on here, and partly because (for reasons I won't go into but you might guess) it's no fun anymore on @mikasounds replies when you are an MFCer.