WONKALAND PART IV / 1/2 - Desperately waiting for TOOL part II due to mfc downtime

willywonka

First tool alike vegetable that came to my mind....:mikadas:

Vegetable....

I saw what you meant here.

Let's say we all are vegetarian now, because TOOL is a huuuuge cucumber :mikacool:

Will do! I feel like being somewhere where we can have a bit of harmless fun, enjoy a joke and not think it might offend someone. It's good to have a laugh isn't it.

I've actually decided to close my twitter account. I've been approached to teach at a centre where unemployed people come to learn new skills. I'll be teaching crafts and jewellery making. I decided to cut down on the computer stuff to make more time for this venture, and chose to leave twitter partly because I can get all the news, and see Mika's tweets on here, and partly because (for reasons I won't go into but you might guess) it's no fun anymore on @mikasounds replies when you are an MFCer.

Long live the mfc!!! :yay:

Good luck on your teaching tasks!:thumb_yello:

Vegetable....

I saw what you meant here.

Let's say we all are vegetarian now, because TOOL is a huuuuge cucumber :mikacool:

It was obvious, you shouldn't have exploited it so deeply, now GO T THE NAUGHTY CORNER!!!!:sneaky2:

:mikadas:

:mikacool:

It was obvious, you shouldn't have exploited it so deeply, now GO T THE NAUGHTY CORNER!!!!:sneaky2:

You said it first :fisch:

ok, I'll go to the NC

See you there, Wonka :mikasweat:

Tsk tsk Efriani, I thought we agreed that the balls and canes (well in this case cucumber) talk was only for the Middlelings thread? :naughty:

Tsk tsk Efriani, I thought we agreed that the balls and canes (well in this case cucumber) talk was only for the Middlelings thread? :naughty:

We'll talk about the cucumber later :naughty:

I have to go to NC. You can join if you want to :mikadas:

So there's where the dirty talking goes uh????:sneaky2:

I might join u later there....: :mikadas:

Well someone had to say it!

I don't think it would shock someone who writes about sucking too hard on your lollipop. But it IS time we got to see that famous TOOL of his!

Fan at concert - Mika, when's your TOOL comming out. I'm dying to see the artwork that will be on it.

Mika - Well... I'm not getting it out just yet. I'm planning a private gig to showcase my TOOL. I need to find out what everyone thinks of it. Is it too long... Or too short... should I change the odd bit of it. stuff like that. Just so I know that when my TOOL comes out, nobody will be disappointed in it.

Fan - Well I must say Mika, it's the most anticipated TOOL there has ever been. I, for one can't wait till it comes out.

Hey I enjoyed writing that! I will come on here more often and improve my writing skills!

:lmfao:

3022815_700b.jpg

OMG, that must be why I watch them! Couldn't have anything to do with liking the music or wanting to watch Meeks could it? :teehee:

Midwife - Right now Mika, it's time to push!

Mika - No it isn't! My TOOL's not ready to be born yet!

Midwife - Oh come on Mika, think of your fans, longing for the bouncing baby album! If it doesn't come soon, we'll have to induce you!

Mika - *Pushes hard & gives birth to healthy baby album*

TOOL - *Cries lustily, and heads for number One in the album charts*

Midwife - Oh come on Mika, think of your fans, longing for the bouncing baby album! If it doesn't come soon, we'll have to induce you!

lol! :aah:

*hands everyone cigars and ballons that say Congratulations Its An Album!*

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I refuse to caption this for the first time in my life.....:mikasweat:

FH: Zooooo, Mika, mon gars, t'es passee toute la journee watching ze news to see if i'd win ze elections, uh?

Mika Hmmm, not really, i'm not into politics much, Monsieur Hollande..

2012y03m05d_074546359.jpg

FH: Ok, i'll rephrase it: Zoooo, Mika, tu as passe toute la journee watching the news to see if i'd win ze elections, otherwise i'll ban you from france and you'll never be able to play here again???

Mika: Hmmm, of course i did, just let me grab my iphone and tweet a thing or two, Monsieur le President...

2012y03m05d_074545343.jpg

FH: Zooooo, Mika, mon gars, t'es passee toute la journee watching ze news to see if i'd win ze elections, uh?

Mika Hmmm, not really, i'm not into politics much, Monsieur Hollande..

2012y03m05d_074546359.jpg

FH: Ok, i'll rephrase it: Zoooo, Mika, tu as passe toute la journee watching the news to see if i'd win ze elections, otherwise i'll ban you from france and you'll never be able to play here again???

Mika: Hmmm, of course i did, just let me grab my iphone and tweet a thing or two, Monsieur le President...

2012y03m05d_074545343.jpg

I lurve this :floor: Great one Wonkita :thumb_yello:

Will do! I feel like being somewhere where we can have a bit of harmless fun, enjoy a joke and not think it might offend someone. It's good to have a laugh isn't it.

I've actually decided to close my twitter account. I've been approached to teach at a centre where unemployed people come to learn new skills. I'll be teaching crafts and jewellery making. I decided to cut down on the computer stuff to make more time for this venture, and chose to leave twitter partly because I can get all the news, and see Mika's tweets on here, and partly because (for reasons I won't go into but you might guess) it's no fun anymore on @mikasounds replies when you are an MFCer.

Ok, see you on MFC then sweetie :huglove: and have a good time teaching :thumb_yello:

Cucomber? :floor: Are green tools into fashion nowadays Wonkita ? :jawdrop:

There used to be The Incredible Hulk, now there will be The Incredible Mika's Tool :naughty:

Eat five fruits or vegetables a day is good for you anyway :lmfao:

That reminds me of this cartoon called "the masked cucomber"

http://www.leconcombre.com/fonds/img1/concombre-surfer-1.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Akaaaay, guys, this is the deal...

I'll have to go to the hopital AGAIN ;( for a few days for exams, antibiotics on my veins, and maybe surgery to my brand new fabby (not) fistulae and abcess on my butt...Ain't life such a bitch?

So i'm taking my pc and a ton of books, as i dunno yet if i'll be able to connect to internet, so i'll see you when i see you, wish me luck on this boredom and painful times, my friends...

xxxx

Wonka