WONKALAND PART IV / 1/2 - Desperately waiting for TOOL part II due to mfc downtime

willywonka

Akaaaay, guys, this is the deal...

I'll have to go to the hopital AGAIN ;( for a few days for exams, antibiotics on my veins, and maybe surgery to my brand new fabby (not) fistulae and abcess on my butt...Ain't life such a bitch?

So i'm taking my pc and a ton of books, as i dunno yet if i'll be able to connect to internet, so i'll see you when i see you, wish me luck on this boredom and painful times, my friends...

xxxx

Wonka

Good luck and get well soon :huglove::huglove::huglove:

I'll have to go to the hopital AGAIN ;( for a few days for exams, antibiotics on my veins, and maybe surgery to my brand new fabby (not) fistulae and abcess on my butt...Ain't life such a bitch?

So i'm taking my pc and a ton of books, as i dunno yet if i'll be able to connect to internet, so i'll see you when i see you, wish me luck on this boredom and painful times, my friends...

xxxx

Wonka

aww man sorry wonka! :(

take care of yourself and get well soon!! :huglove::wub2:

xxxx

Wonka

Hope you don't need an other surgery good luck:huglove:

xxxx

Wonka

Awww! I started reading your post, wanted to send you all my love...and got sent to bed (as I was sneaking here and hubby woke up so I had to dsh to bed :aah:)

I hope you'll be out soon and that the problem is fixed without an op. :group_hug:

Hopefully there will be internet there, so we can stay it touch :huglove:

I'm sure you will love Eriko's cartoon, it's just hilarious :wink2:

Take care dear Wonkita :huglove:

We're waiting for now to be back soon :group_hug::mikalove:

xxxx

Wonka

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: Hopefully they can treat you without having to operate.

Good luck Wonka and get well soon! We'll miss you! :huglove:

xxxx

Wonka

Please get well soon! *Sends healing vibes to you*

xxxx

Wonka

Oh,Wonka,so sorry for your butt :huh: Good luck and come back soon! :thumb_yello:

xxxx

Wonka

Thinking of you and send you my best wishes. Get well soon :wink2:

xxxx

Wonka

getwellsoont.jpg

:huglove: