Make You Happy - Song and Lyrics Discussion

Is it not pulling up? It took my computer a couple refreshes to actually work, so maybe thats it? Or is your problem something different?

it won't just open it..

Thanks Robi! Please let us know if you have more information! I don't know what to think. I mean, it looks it's leaking from an official site. It's just so unexpected!

That's what I was thinking!!!

is it SO bad??? :shocked:

No!!!:pinkbow: I love it!!!!

it won't just open it..

:tears: Keep trying!!! I'm not technological AT ALL, so maybe just try reentering MFC and coming back to this thread? I don't know, I'm trying to be helpful in an area that I have no experience!:wink2:

When he was talking 'image change', I was afraid he was going to be either A.)Screamo or something ridiculous or B.)Sad and Depressing. This is change for the good!! I need to start trusting this guy more!!!

Well it's a song there get stuck in your head, "all i wanna do is make you happy":aah:

Exactly ! And that line is from a synthesizer :teehee: And it's a vid too,but no Mika in. For me the link works fine.

Turns out if you keep trying with VLC it works. Just listened to the song:biggrin2:

It's very different, very experimental and a huge very pleasant surprise, love it:wub2:

Nothing !! just doesn't open it

Shucks!!! I really don't know. :( Sorry.

I like it when mika sing. I dont like the robot part..

I think it would be just a bit better if it was his voice that said the robot part. I don't know, I really like it. A lot. The robot part has grown on me.:biggrin2: