Make You Happy - Song and Lyrics Discussion

OK!! all mika fans~~

now korea some fan make youtube ver. "Make you happy".

PLZ wait for 30min or more :blush-anim-cl:

all korean fans belive this is real ver. of 3rd album.:huglove:

cuz official site say it.

So this is his new style?

I think I could get to love it, at the moment, I like the beats, and his voice, but the chorus is hard to sing along to :fisch:

LOVE IT THOUGH FOIASJEPFIPASOEIJCIOJFOPSIEJOIJFOIADHJVIOUHASUIOEHROIJAFIHJASIUCVHIASUDHRIU9843 R V FASDFHSKJFHSKJ. :boing:

it's not the official video. Lamay just posted that Universal said the video will premier next week:thumb_yello:

Seeing the universalusic korea twitter, am thinking that they might mistakenly

leak the vid and entire song today:shocked:

it's not the official video. Lamay just posted that Universal said the video will premier next week:thumb_yello:

Seeing the universalusic korea twitter, am thinking that they might mistakenly

leak the vid and entire song today

I love this. I don't care how many times I have to say it. I love it. Love, Love It. Woah, I just made a Love Today reference and got sentimental. I want baby Mika back. :crybaby: Wait, no I don't! I like this Mika!!! BUT I MISS IT!!! AAAHHHRRRRGGGG EMOTIONS!!!!

Oh I love the "if I said I'm upbeat I'd be lying" line. I really hope that IS what he says or I'll look like an arse.

I'm shocked to see it being released like this though, it all seems a bit accidental to me. And to be honest I wasn't expecting a change this dramatic in his music.

That being said I love this song to bits. I'm not sure about the synthesizer voice but otherwise it's like a breath of fresh air. It's going to be interesting to see how these new songs will be included to his setlists. I seriously can't see Mika playing something like I See You right before this one. :aah:

Calm down peeps, it's an old tweet about MYH (the conversation about the song reminded me of this)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

now back in studio working on Make You Happy. its dreamy, think Royksopp meets Bjork meets Kings of Convenience and MJ...

21 Feb

My oh my, what a suprise that early in the morning. Can't believe that I just listened to a Mika song!

After all bits of information I was prepared for some changes in music style, but I imagined something totally different than this. So I wasn't ready for a change like this... I'm not sure what to think about this song, I like bits of it but the synthesizer style isn't working for me yet (normally I love to hear real instruments).

:shocked: I just listened to it.

It's a voice created by a synthesizer,and then Mika,and then that voice again and again,and then Mika,and......:aah::aah::aah:

MIKA ... GET RID OF THAT VOICE!!! :aah:

Maybe I need to listen a few more times. :mf_rosetinted:

Couldn't get it to play on Google Chrome, so switched to IE and got completely blown away!

From the title, wasn't expecting it to be pure electro dance, but definitely not disappointed. It does feel a little disjointed, but after a few listens, I got used to it, I think that's what gives it the quirkiness I like.

It's very dancable, slightly trancy, which makes it a great chill out track, I think that will go down great in clubs in Ibiza in the summer.

Looking forward to hearing at Lovebox, do we know if this is the first single from the album yet?

Edited by RAK1

Couldn't get it to play on Google Crome, so switched to IE and got completely blown away!

From the title, wasn't expecting it to be pure electro dance, but definitely not disappointed. It does feel a little disjointed, but after a few listens, I got used to it, I think that's what gives it the quirkiness I like.

It's very dancable, slightly trancy, which makes it a great chill out track, I think that will go down great in clubs in Ibiza in the summer.

Looking forward to hearing at Lovebox, do we know if this is the first single from the album yet?

I dont think we know diddly squat yet. :(