Make You Happy - Song and Lyrics Discussion

I hope more old fans will be back to liking him :original:

now he really needs to get rid of the old stuff in his gigs! :naughty:

I'm so fed up with the old stuff. I want new stuff. The old stuff rehashed is really off putting. I'm ready for change.

I like this change of sound.

:swoon:

Glad he's back with something new. Though that video may not be up for long....it's still great to have a teaser of the album.

Thanks to Robi for tweeting it, but also big thanks to laymay kang for first posting on here :flowers2:

I really really like it :)

it's new and it's more mature and I really like it how his sound is 'growing up'. I'm 100% sure that I'm going to like the new album.

Old teenage Mika sure is cute, but new mature Mika (sound) is nothing lass than ... chickeny... :thumb_yello:

I really really like it :)

it's new and it's more mature and I really like it how his sound is 'growing up'. I'm 100% sure that I'm going to like the new album.

Old teenage Mika sure is cute, but new mature Mika (sound) is nothing lass than ... chickeny... :thumb_yello:

Ditto! :mikadas:

Haven't been here for ages and just stopping by to say that i absolutely love his new sound. I find it original, beautiful and different and at this point that is much needed, a small change from his previous sound.

Can't wait to hear the new album. :-)

Not sure what to think about the song to be honest, will need to lsiten to it again and again.

Only briefly watched the music video, not a fan of it but will see if it is the official music video or not...

I'm surprised with the way the song has been released...

wasnt love at first hearing, but i've heard it several times now and i must say, this is one of those songs that grow on me.

I'm really liking it now after hearing it several times :teehee:

agree :D

Guys... I fear that something is wrong with the universal music Korea... they just deleted the tweet with song&MV link . there could be something misunderstanding there. fear it's lika an accident...

so me think we should not spread it all over the world... god