Make You Happy - Song and Lyrics Discussion

Guys... I fear that something is wrong with the universal music Korea... they just deleted the tweet with song&MV link . there could be something misunderstanding there. fear it's lika an accident...

so me think we should not spread it all over the world... god

:huh::shocked:

Guys... I fear that something is wrong with the universal music Korea... they just deleted the tweet with song&MV link . there could be something misunderstanding there. fear it's lika an accident...

ah-ha! great! :mf_rosetinted:

oh god it's too late now... what happened? :shocked:

Don't spread it any more atm please... it really seems like an accident...

they mentioned that the new music video will be out next leek, but we can see the video through the link they posted. so i thought it's weird. and I think i was right... mfcers please help Mika. what a shame.

the YT upload will make the difference, not a deleted tweet.

I guess it's too late, anyway Mika and Universal CAN require YT delete the videos.

We will be back to you with info as soon as we have some.

Sorry,this link is doesnt work for me,because China was blocked Facebook, Twitter,Youtube.... since 2009,we can't enter these web.:aah:

Oh, so sorry :shocked:

I've listened to the song for 10 times already and as much I listen as much I love it :wub2:

wasnt love at first hearing, but i've heard it several times now and i must say, this is one of those songs that grow on me.

I'm really liking it now after hearing it several times :teehee:

Same here! I'm listening to it for the seventh time right now. Love it so much already!

Guys!

"Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

We made a short film for the song too which comes out next week. It's not a music video." :fisch:

"Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

...but we wanted to address the lyrics and sentiment of the song through a film."

Oh, so sorry :shocked:

I've listened to the song for 10 times already and as much I listen as much I love it :wub2:

Fortunately,my friend send this song for me now,I'll try to listen it now!!!!:wink2:

I don't know what to say. I'm just sitting here and I feel nothing, no happiness at all. I listen to it again and again, but electronic music is not my cup of tea. I hope the other songs will be deeper and not so robotic.

This is exactly what I expected. We knew who he was working with, and the direction he was about to take. This is it.

Not my cup of tea either but I do love to think of the way he is going to perfom this song live :wink2:

Let´s see how this album works....

All I wanna do is make you happy x6

Baby you ain't tryin',

If I said I'm upbeat, I'd be lying,

Show me what your hiding,

But if this is love then watch me die on you.

All I wanna do is make you happy x3

Maybe you can't hear me,

But I feel like screaming when you're near me,

Save me from your theories,

At the very least just let me cry on you.

Undervalued, I can't be far from the truth.

Baby [i knew... I'll be the bolt from the blue]

Love and hate each other,

If we can't get it together, you know we'll never ever ever.

Fix a heart don't break it,

Can't you see the love around you?

You know, you're crazy not to take it.

Undervalued, I can't be far from the truth.

Baby [i knew... I'll be a bolt from the blue]

Whatchya gonna do? I am not over you. x4

Never gonna give you up, never gonna [sort you out]

Where's it gonna end up?

I'm never gonna let you down. x4

All I wanna do is make you happy x3

I've added what I think are the missing lyrics :)

After listening to it for a few hours, I can say that I love it :fangurl: YAY :yay:

Although it's hard to imagine how this will sound transformed into live performance, it seems kinda hard to sing. But then again, which Mika song is easy to sing live? :naughty:

Wow, wow, wow!!! I am sooooo happy that this song leaked in its entirety and we didn't hear 30 second clips on iTunes. It would have ruined it.

I really really love it, especially after a few listens. It's super catchy, but not in an annoying way. It's not quite what I was expecting but it is what Mika described I think. It reminds me of Robyn's stuff in terms of genre but it sounds very very much like Mika. I especially love the prechorus. Dreamy is right! He really called it.

This is such a great direction for him. If the single is anything like this I think he'll have no trouble getting on radio in the UK.

The film is beautiful. Andy says it was directed by Iouri Philippe Paillé and expected me to figure out where it was filmed, so I'm guessing Montréal. (Even though I don't know enough about Montréal to recognize it :aah:). I'm sure the girls will know.

Thanks for tweeting the link Robi. I woke up and was on my iPad and clicked right away and stopped the video before the sound started because I thought I must listen to it on my stereo first! :biggrin2:

Anyway big thumbs up for me. I'm really enjoying the song and can't even imagine how great the single is going to be.

:mikalove:

great news!!!!!!!!

(has it been aomehow advertised or was it spontaneous?? )

just listen to it for the first time atm and am not sure what to think of it... need a bit