Celebrate - First single radio listening! + Discussion & Lyrics

LOL Robby miss you :huglove: I'm supposed to be "working on a presentation for tomorrow at work" , I still haven't done anything yet :mikadas:

Ciao :bye:

what to say...I am supposed to do lots of things...and I've been glued here for days now! :naughty:

Could be why I'm having problems then- the play button hasn't come up!

It is the amazon link, right? Less electronic? I need to hear it!:aah:

yeah, it's on amazon.fr - you can also find it by searching for mika celebrate. there are 2 play buttons for me, a big one above the list, and a small one next to the title. maybe you need another browser to see it? :dunno:

yeah, it's on amazon.fr - you can also find it by searching for mika celebrate. there are 2 play buttons for me, a big one above the list, and a small one next to the title. maybe you need another browser to see it? :dunno:

i see it ok and I'm using Chrome

I'm on poopy headphone link at work so I can't make out the end...

Better pull myself together

I remember those two letters

It will be O.K.

Everyone says now or never

I say only if it's better

Being __ like this forever

I want the whole world to celebrate

OMG you guys are so fast!!!!

love ya frakas!

and special thanks to the fan who posted the link

I LOVED IT *.* this song it's like a party!!!!

love what Mika is doing =) i mean, I miss his curls and all the colors he used to wear, but he looks so gorgeous now and can't help love him and his new sound *.*

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! look what i just found: http://www.amazon.fr/Celebrate/dp/B008B66YSW/ref=sr_1_44?ie=UTF8&qid=1339617467&sr=8-44

that's him, right? release date june 18th. "celebrate" is the title, and there's a listening preview.

who talked on the other thread about a summer hit? :naughty:

Wow Karin!! T4P!

Anyway I dont want to say what I think about it until I've heard the whole song.

Catchy is catchy but there's more?

Absolutely. Less conventional sounds , less piano etc... I'll love his new album for sure , I already love these two new songs , but I think I'll miss the ballads and the weirdness of some of his songs that makes him so Mika , so unique. But I do understand that he can't be stuck on the lollipop stage forever though.

I agree, and even I'm a bit shocked because everything is so different, I still keep smiling when I listen the new snippet! His new music is definitely good, can say that already.

maybe we should try to get #CelebrateMika trending on friday... :wink2:

yaaay i knew someone else would be interested =P

hehe i love to organize trends =P even if the last one I tried didn't worked xP

we should definitively try to trend #CelebrateMika or just #Celebrate this friday at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?p1=195&iso=20120615T08&msg=Mika%27s%20first%20single%20live%20listening%20at%20NRJ%20france&sort=1this time (for each country)

Thank for the help but I don't have the play buttons. Maybe because Im on my iPod. I put the text that looked like it was going to tell me why I couldnt hear it into google translate , but it made as little sense in English as in French to me. :( oh well, it'll be on YouTube soon. What does it sound like ? Mika? Electronic? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Thank for the help but I don't have the play buttons. Maybe because Im on my iPod. I put the text that looked like it was going to tell me why I couldnt hear it into google translate , but it made as little sense in English as in French to me. :( oh well, it'll be on YouTube soon. What does it sound like ? Mika? Electronic? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

sound like Mika / Electronic / PARTYYY =D

Absolutely. Less conventional sounds , less piano etc... I'll love his new album for sure , I already love these two new songs , but I think I'll miss the ballads and the weirdness of some of his songs that makes him so Mika , so unique. But I do understand that he can't be stuck on the lollipop stage forever though.

maybe it's still there, but we just need more songs to find it?

But I know what you mean. I think that's why I am at this point still a bit in doubt. This one seems a bit more his old self than Make You Happy maybe.

I'm just a bit worried how he's going to combine these with his old ones in a gig. And if he's still going to use the extras on stage, like the beautiful decors, the clothing etc. Hmm. I need the entire album + a gig to decide :aah:

and as soon as possible :mf_rosetinted:

:boxed: I find it unimaginative, retro 70s -80s sound. I hope the full song will leave a better impression in me.

PS: I can see that it's out on Label Barclays. DO you think it's only for the French market? :dunno: