Celebrate - First single radio listening! + Discussion & Lyrics

No Sweden, which chocks me 'cause it's only one radio channel here who plays the song, and it's not a music radio channel :blink:

Why don't I live in France? :sneaky2: If it's been played 12 times today, why is it only #133

Because radio airplay doesn't necessarily mean success I guess. But Celebrate is gaining places in the charts, maybe it just needs more time (and a video)

Because radio airplay doesn't necessarily mean success I guess. But Celebrate is gaining places in the charts, maybe it just needs more time (and a video)

Probably just look at the world hit Somebody I used to know it was released in july 2011! So time and a video, then it maybe will be better times.

Yay! Finally I bought it at iTunes! It is only because I´m in Spain, being in Ukraine I wouldn´t be able to buy it!

And that´s why it is my first purchase ever at iTunes!

I´m Celebrating :groovy:

I still must figure out how to buy on iTunes .... well, I must activate my bank account first :aah: and i'm still not shure if it's available at my coutry :blink: gosh this iTunes of my country is so confusing :hypo:

I still must figure out how to buy on iTunes .... well, I must activate my bank account first :aah: and i'm still not shure if it's available at my coutry :blink: gosh this iTunes of my country is so confusing :hypo:

Actually you don't have to, you can buy itunes points instead :wink2:

For me it was so complicated! It doesn't work in my country, and in Spain it refused to accept my Ukrainian credit card. So I had to ask my husband for his card... Such a hassle.

Yay! Finally I bought it at iTunes! It is only because I´m in Spain, being in Ukraine I wouldn´t be able to buy it!

And that´s why it is my first purchase ever at iTunes!

I´m Celebrating :groovy:

Hi five :hi5: A week or so ago it was the only reason why I installed iTunes and created an account. I wanted to buy Celebrate even though I don't like it that much :naughty: At first I wasn't even sure if there is such thing as Lithuanian iTunes, but there is :shocked: So finally I bought Celebrate too! I must say that I really liked iTunes.. until the next day when it crashed. Reinstalled it quite a few times, but it still doesn't work. I'm thinking about buying a new laptop now :aah:

By the way, I saw there is Ukrainian iTunes, but there's no music section, only apps, books and some other thing.. No music? Wtf? :doh:

Hi five :hi5: A week or so ago it was the only reason why I installed iTunes and created an account. I wanted to buy Celebrate even though I don't like it that much :naughty: At first I wasn't even sure if there is such thing as Lithuanian iTunes, but there is :shocked: So finally I bought Celebrate too! I must say that I really liked iTunes.. until the next day when it crashed. Reinstalled it quite a few times, but it still doesn't work. I'm thinking about buying a new laptop now :aah:

By the way, I saw there is Ukrainian iTunes, but there's no music section, only apps, books and some other thing.. No music? Wtf? :doh:

Ukrainian iTunes appeared only a week or two ago, and it is so odd :(

I don't like Mac OS at all, we bought a macbook these days and now I completely can't understand how Mika can be so addicted to Apple!

I don't like Mac OS at all, we bought a macbook these days and now I completely can't understand how Mika can be so addicted to Apple!

You don't like Mac? I have to say I love it! Mainly because the computers is so simple and easy to use. And that you never have to turn of the computer :naughty:

Is it so different from Windows? :shocked:

You don't like Mac? I have to say I love it! Mainly because the computers is so simple and easy to use. And that you never have to turn of the computer :naughty:

I liked my iPod touch (like iPhone without a phone), but I have a lot of problems with working with the programs I used to. And manipulation!

I have to learn all the manipulation with fingers from the start. There is no left and right button, only touchpad. I forget that it´s not Windows all the time, do wrong moves and there is a total mess...

I liked my iPod touch (like iPhone without a phone), but I have a lot of problems with working with the programs I used to. And manipulation!

I have an ipod touch too, and I love it it's the best you can get if you don't get an iphone. Aha, well it takes about a month then you're used to it, belive me. And the gestures is hard to learn in the beginning but trust me once you learned them you can't live without them.

I have an ipod touch too, and I love it it's the best you can get if you don't get an iphone. Aha, well it takes about a month then you're used to it, belive me. And the gestures is hard to learn in the beginning but trust me once you learned them you can't live without them.

I hope so... But now the only one thing makes me go on :naughty:

0_87738_e2978ee5_XL

I have to learn all the manipulation with fingers from the start. There is no left and right button, only touchpad. I forget that it´s not Windows all the time, do wrong moves and there is a total mess...

Mac is different but when you learn how to use it, you'll find out that it's easier and better than windows :wink2:

I had bought a couple of books, that explain the basics, and they had helped me a lot

Well... It's pretty random but.. I was just lookin at one Estonia's Radio station's homepage.. =) to check new songs etc.. ANd there is top40.. so.. this is what I found.. He was 10th Last week.. This week he was 8th.. So he's movin up !! =)

weeee.jpg

.. all the iThings are too big for my hands :aah: or too expensive. ... i have a smartphone, the smallest one :thumb_yello: and i didn't buy it, my boyfriend gave it to me when he brought a bigger one :aah:

Well... It's pretty random but.. I was just lookin at one Estonia's Radio station's homepage.. =) to check new songs etc.. ANd there is top40.. so.. this is what I found.. He was 10th Last week.. This week he was 8th.. So he's movin up !! =)

and Mika is defeating Pitbull again! hehe :mikacool:

From what I've heard of it so far I think this is absolutely hideous, but for your information:

Remix Premeire: Listen to the Peter Rauhofer reconstruction of the @mikasounds single "Celebrate", it's quite nice! http://poponandon.com/remix-premiere-mika-celebration-peter-rauhofer-reconstruction/

From what I've heard of it so far I think this is absolutely hideous, but for your information:

Remix Premeire: Listen to the Peter Rauhofer reconstruction of the @mikasounds single "Celebrate", it's quite nice! http://poponandon.com/remix-premiere-mika-celebration-peter-rauhofer-reconstruction/

I agree, but maybe someone likes it :dunno::aah: The orchestra was much better!