Celebrate - First single radio listening! + Discussion & Lyrics

So this is my thoughts of the song.

I have to say that I like Celebrate better than Make you happy. Liked it from the first moment Mika started to sing.

As always Mika's verses are really good, the only thing that brings the song down are the refrain, it sounds like something you have heard before. And I can't help myself but I think of celebrate good times, come on every time I listen to the song... :aah:

But the song makes me happy and I want to dance... A good single with other words. Will probably make it to top 10 in some countries, but I doubt it will be popular in Sweden even if I hope, it would be amazing to hear a Mika song on the radio again!

I'll try to record them by http://www.radiosure.com/ ( FREE-SOFT : web radio player & recorder ).

hope someone will record them too if I fail it. :nervous:

I'm at home tomorrow at that time and I can try too.

Oh... please!:puppy_eyes:

I will not be able to hear it. I liked the "Celebrate." Although this is a small part, but it is sounds sweetly for my ears and I belive that the melody will unfold in full force)

OMG can't stop listening to Celebrate ! :roftl: even if it's just a 30sec preview!

and finally in a few hours we'll listen to the full song :excite::excite: Mika is already on his way to Paris! :excite: ^^

and don't forget to tweet #CelebrateWithMika tomorrow at 5pm french time ;)http://www.facebook.com/events/343085745761561/

I'm just as excited as you are! :aah:

I can't listen to the NRJ interview tomorrow, but that's fine, but now I just realized that I won't be able to hear the second interview either :tears: And if the trending starts at 5 pm I can't participate in that one either... :no::crybaby: :crybaby: Couldn't we trend it later, in the evening or something?

I'm just as excited as you are! :aah:

I can't listen to the NRJ interview tomorrow, but that's fine, but now I just realized that I won't be able to hear the second interview either :tears: And if the trending starts at 5 pm I can't participate in that one either... :no::crybaby: :crybaby: Couldn't we trend it later, in the evening or something?

well, we decided for that time cause it's 30minutes before his second interview. I don't think we could make it later =/ anyways, I hope that #CelebrateWithMika trends for at least a few hours so maybe you can make it =)

Is it being broadcast live over the Internet?

Minutes after

I have to get up tomorrow!

Exciting

Times!

( don't know why I wrote it like that!)

Check the first post, you'll find the links to watch ;)

Two mentions in the press

http://idolator.com/6622982/mika-pharrell-celebrate

Mika Teams Up With Pharrell On New Song “Celebrate”

Last week, Mika finally came back with “Make You Happy,” the first single off of his upcoming album (actually it's not but whatever :naughty: ), The Origin of Love. And now another track has released called “Celebrate” that the “Grace Kelly” singer collaborated with rapper and producer Pharrell Williams. Unlike his usual potentially window-shattering falsetto on other songs, we actually hear what Mika’s voice actually sounds like when he wants to take it down a few octaves. The song is reminiscent of the party club songs of the late 70s and 80s and makes you want to put on your best platforms or acid wash jeans and get down on the dancefloor this summer. Listen to “Celebrate” after the jump.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.heatworld.com/Entertainment/Music/2012/06/Mika-releases-snippet-of-new-single-Celebration-ft-Pharrell-Williams/

Mika releases snippet of new single Celebrate ft Pharrell Williams

It's been a while since we heard from prince of pop Mika. But now he's back and perkier than ever, judging by his new single Celebrate.

The track is taken from the Grace Kelly star's new album The Origin of Love, which is his third studio album and follows 2009's The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

The Origin of Love is expected to be released later this year.

So what do you think - would Celebrate get you up on the dancefloor?

I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

You seem to be a little excited. :lmfao:

i got NRJ to work (i hope) but can anyone help me figure out what to click on the virgin radio site? :doh: online translator is no help since it's mostly images

thanks!

Press "En Direct" on the top left side of the front page :thumb_yello: