Mika @ Serpentine Gallery Party 26 June 2012

dcdeb

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he said he was on his way :fisch:

147165517-mika-attends-the-serpentine-gallery-summer-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRGWGr8iiRs%2bObFPGNrVWF6A7A%2beX75T8JyYpcSxVdhoyB2YMiw0tonJtsrAriTx9Q%3d%3d

147165477-mika-attends-the-serpentine-gallery-summer-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QVg03do5xUu%2bloGvwGnW3JFDfuQ6JGpEhGDiI2q8bYVKE1PwVnxnXjyDXH1HPAD64A%3d%3d

I like the shirt, despite it resembling a pyjama top.

And has he gone back to his Converse, bored with Louboutin now?

my son has the same tights and here they call it "men-red" :mf_rosetinted:

I remember 25 years ago my husband brought me pants in exactly the same colour and I didn´t dare to tell him that I wouldn´t wear this colour. So I told him that I couldn´t wear it because I had nothing what would fit with it........ the next day he brought me a T-Shirt and a Sweater in the same colour. I never wore these cloths......

I remember 25 years ago my husband brought me pants in exactly the same colour and I didn´t dare to tell him that I wouldn´t wear this colour. So I told him that I couldn´t wear it because I had nothing what would fit with it........ the next day he brought me a T-Shirt and a Sweater in the same colour. I never wore these cloths......

LMFAO!!!

Son did

r600x600.jpg