dcdeb

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like with glasses here :naughty:

But red trousers again... and in this combination.... I laughed like crazy LOL

Yes, exactly my thoughts about glasses. Mika is the only can mix colors and look gorgeous :wub2:

interesting meaning? :aah:

well, it just doesn't fit together, imo. - i don't mind so much the trousers as such, though its bright orange reminds me of this:

Muellmann.jpg

:naughty: ... it's not even the colour that bothers me, i think. it's more the fact that the trousers to me look like a leisure / party look, whereas the jacket looks very classical / smart. although actually the trousers seem to be of some exclusive fabric, no jeans, so they're probably not supposed to be a leisure outfit... anyway, i've seen better outfits on mika. :teehee: but also worse. :naughty:

well, it just doesn't fit together, imo. - i don't mind so much the trousers as such, though its bright orange reminds me of this:

Muellmann.jpg

:naughty: ... it's not even the colour that bothers me, i think. it's more the fact that the trousers to me look like a leisure / party look, whereas the jacket looks very classical / smart. although actually the trousers seem to be of some exclusive fabric, no jeans, so they're probably not supposed to be a leisure outfit... anyway, i've seen better outfits on mika. :teehee:but also worse. :naughty:

exactly my thoughts... :aah: like rolled up pants with navy blue jacket :mf_rosetinted:

@jojo @tiibet thanks both!

I like this look! Yes, I like the red trousers too :naughty: He looks very good here imo.

getpreviewo.jpg

those look like converse, are they?

even if they're not, I love how he's still wearing such simple things :wub2: